United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-03-2016, 02:13 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
They have 140 odd million in the bank gathering interest

That would seriously piss you off if you were an Arsenal fan paying the highest ticket prices in the world
So? I tell you what, if you put Jose Mourinho in charge of that squad of players - he'd probably win the league this season.

Arsenal have always been a bunch of £#%&!ing old, stuffy misers. With their £#%&!ing marble halls and that pokey little ground they £#%&! on endlessly about. Tight as duck's arse and playing boring, defensive football. That was arsenal up until about 2000.

Unread 03-03-2016, 04:07 AM
utd99

He didn't mind an "end of the day" did he?

Unread 03-03-2016, 10:22 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
So?

Arsenal have always been a bunch of £#%&!ing old, stuffy misers. With their £#%&!ing marble halls and that pokey little ground they £#%&! on endlessly about. Tight as duck's arse and playing boring, defensive football. That was arsenal up until about 2000.
absolutely spot on sparkles

makes me spew the way they have been re-invented from the most negative and worst disciplined team in the PL - never mind what went before. All the shit we used to get about Utd and Arse dominating the game in the 90s. No. United did. £#%&! off drama queen, entitled, bottling, cheating @#%&!s. Can't stand the @#%&!s.

Not even got the bottle to overcome Leicester and Spurs for a title.

Unread 03-03-2016, 02:02 PM
Tronics

Arsenal are the quintessential media darlings, no surprise there a collective malaise to their recent run and general shit the bed-ness

It's odd, as much as some of those fans on Arsenal tv are raging I get the feeling most of them aren't that bothered. As long as they get a top 4 finish a good cup run they seem to be happy.

Best job in the word that Arsenal gig

Unread 03-03-2016, 02:06 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Arsenal are the quintessential media darlings, no surprise there a collective malaise to their recent run and general shit the bed-ness

It's odd, as much as some of those fans on Arsenal tv are raging I get the feeling most of them aren't that bothered. As long as they get a top 4 finish a good cup run they seem to be happy.

Best job in the word that Arsenal gig
If City would have won the league I would agree, but I don't think they would be so ingenuous if Leicester or Tottenham win it.

Unread 03-03-2016, 02:21 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
So? I tell you what, if you put Jose Mourinho in charge of that squad of players - he'd probably win the league this season.

you're always going on about jose mourinho. let it go, sparky, you're never going to meet him.

Unread 03-03-2016, 02:25 PM
Fat Al

One of the reasons I want Spurs to win the league is because of the Arse fans and their BANTZ - St Totteringham's Day.

£#%&! off you @#%&!S.

Unread 03-03-2016, 02:35 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
One of the reasons I want Spurs to win the league is because of the Arse fans and their BANTZ - St Totteringham's Day.

£#%&! off you @#%&!S.
you could say the same out us and the years banner for city

Unread 03-03-2016, 02:36 PM
silv

Quote:

£#%&! off you @#%&!S.
do you like anything Alan?

Unread 03-03-2016, 02:37 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

£#%&! off you @#%&!S.

Not really that excited about Spurs winning the league tbh...

Unread 03-03-2016, 02:44 PM
silv

oh the £#%&!y tottenham hotspur went to rome to see the pope... the £#%&!y tottenham hotspur went to rome to see the pope... the £#%&!y tottenham hotspur went to rome to see the pope.. and this is what he said. £#%&! OFF

Unread 03-03-2016, 02:57 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
do you like anything Alan?
His name is a giveaway

Unread 03-03-2016, 04:02 PM
MagnificentSeven

i've never really minded spurs, they're the only fanbase i've encountered who have never really had the burning abu hatred mentality and i've even met a few who have said that they have a soft spot for us i guess when we'd be competing with arsenal and then chelsea for titles it was a no brainer for them regarding who they'd root for. the ones i've spoken to aren't keen on city either, for some reason.

same went for everton fans before moyes came here. now they seem to hate us more than they hate the vermin.

Unread 03-03-2016, 04:10 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
i've never really minded spurs, they're the only fanbase i've encountered who have never really had the burning abu hatred mentality and i've even met a few who have said that they have a soft spot for us i guess when we'd be competing with arsenal and then chelsea for titles it was a no brainer for them regarding who they'd root for. the ones i've spoken to aren't keen on city either, for some reason.

Spot on, history dictates it, we have a decent relationship with Spurs. . One of the very few teams that always had a good go at us even when we were in our pomp.

Unread 03-03-2016, 04:44 PM
General Woundwort

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
One of the very few teams that always had a good go at us even when we were in our pomp.
It's hard not to like a team that consistently tried to play us at our own game despite having an inferior playing squad and, as a result, routinely took a pumping.

Unread 03-03-2016, 04:55 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
It's hard not to like a team that consistently tried to play us at our own game despite having an inferior playing squad and, as a result, routinely took a pumping.
Basically yes

Unread 03-03-2016, 05:17 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
He didn't mind an "end of the day" did he?

Unread 03-03-2016, 10:44 PM
TheFatGoth

"Parted like the Dead sea"

Unread 13-03-2016, 07:36 PM
saffers

cockney red response

Closed Thread