United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 08-04-2023, 06:32 PM
Bunker Buster

This Antony narrative getting quieter and quieter each week.....

Lovely 2 C.

My winger.

Unread 08-04-2023, 06:33 PM
moransbleedinghead

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Add another to the list..

https://twitter.com/ag49szn/status/1...FISmV5ixy0aAOQ

Could see it was a naughty one from the Stretford End. Oliver has no excuse.
That's a straight red in every game every day unless you're playing against us. That's diabolical reffing 😡

Unread 08-04-2023, 06:34 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
This Antony narrative getting quieter and quieter each week.....

Lovely 2 C.

My winger.
Should've bagged 3 today. Ruined Godfrey.

Unread 08-04-2023, 06:45 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Add another to the list..

https://twitter.com/ag49szn/status/1...FISmV5ixy0aAOQ

Could see it was a naughty one from the Stretford End. Oliver has no excuse.
I try to remain objective in these things but every week we see challenges on our players go without punishment that would result in instant cards if it were our players.

There were two tackles in the 2nd half alone today from everton players that were absolute stonewall cards, that one and the other when fred was absolutely wiped out in the middle of the pitch.

It's astounding. Considering we've got a player currently serving a 4 match ban for his 2nd red card of the season who hadn't got one single red in 500 appearances before he arrived here. He didn't cripple anyone, or injure any one yet he faces more punishment than players who have put our guys out for months.

The whole thing stinks. I watch players like Fabinho and Rodri get away with at least 4-5 yellow card worthy fouls every single time they're on the pitch, yet luke shaw makes one foul the other night against brentford and he was straight in the book. I don't understand it.

Unread 08-04-2023, 06:50 PM
dunk

Unread 08-04-2023, 06:51 PM
Denis Irwell

All down to media pressure, mate

Don’t know where it will end

Unread 08-04-2023, 06:52 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I try to remain objective in these things but every week we see challenges on our players go without punishment that would result in instant cards if it were our players.

There were two tackles in the 2nd half alone today from everton players that were absolute stonewall cards, that one and the other when fred was absolutely wiped out in the middle of the pitch.

It's astounding. Considering we've got a player currently serving a 4 match ban for his 2nd red card of the season who hadn't got one single red in 500 appearances before he arrived here. He didn't cripple anyone, or injure any one yet he faces more punishment than players who have put our guys out for months.

The whole thing stinks. I watch players like Fabinho and Rodri get away with at least 4-5 yellow card worthy fouls every single time they're on the pitch, yet luke shaw makes one foul the other night against brentford and he was straight in the book. I don't understand it.
That @#%&! Davis had 2 bookables in 3 seconds, one on McT and straight up and got Fred, not sure he even got booked.

Unread 08-04-2023, 07:02 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

Must admit that playing this one early on Saturday was a bit puzzling.