United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 19-02-2023, 10:23 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red

Turns out Bruno just needs players round him who are prepared to move, run and take a gamble. Our style of play under ETH is perfectly suited to him.
But Marlo said he’d be dropped once Erik came in?

Unread 19-02-2023, 10:29 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
But Marlo said he’d be dropped once Erik came in?
Yeah, but he was dropped on his head as a child.

Unread 19-02-2023, 11:54 PM
wiganste

Quote:

Turns out Bruno just needs players round him who are prepared to move, run and take a gamble. Our style of play under ETH is perfectly suited to him.
I actually like him on the right side. He's been good this season. £#%&! knows where he gets all his energy from though. Never stops

Unread 20-02-2023, 12:15 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
I actually like him on the right side. He's been good this season. £#%&! knows where he gets all his energy from though. Never stops
And plays every game. Unbelievable athlete.

Unread 20-02-2023, 03:08 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

Can’t wait until Martial gets back then

Unread 20-02-2023, 08:07 AM
puressence

Erik mentioned bruno on friday i think , how he is so integral to the team and how he is thriving as captain as he is the example for others .. What a man what a £#%&!ing player , imagine keeping a straight face and questioning bruno fernandes and what hes done in 3 years .

Unread 20-02-2023, 08:13 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
He's £#%&!ing mega isn't he. I still hear some give him stick because he gives the ball away sometimes- but if you're that type of player who looks to create things then you will do. We look a complete different side when he doesn't play, he brings so much energy/creativeness. Club captain from the summer onwards

Unread 20-02-2023, 08:17 AM
Patty_b

Four lungs Fernandes

Awesome player, he's had a few unproductive games but holy hell does he at least work for his place even when he's not at his best. Absolutely integral to this team.

Unread 20-02-2023, 08:20 AM
Ethers

The pub player is doing alright isn’t he tbf.

Unread 20-02-2023, 08:20 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
I’ve been getting directs and indirects as I’ve been on rashford back for almost 4/5 years now

He is finally blossoming and I’m happy about it.

but my guys as we celebrate , shall we take a time out and go visit the thread on your magnificent bastard and how we need him and will struggle to score goals without him or should he just enjoy the fact our team are really showing proper signs of progress!
You can PM bellers direct you know