United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-08-2019, 04:24 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Are Real throwing in some plectrums as a sweetener?
They would be if I were leading negotiations.

As it stands...

Unread 03-08-2019, 04:26 PM
shenwen

It will be good for us if he goes

Money in the pot and then we'll be forced to go out and sign at least two quality midfielders

How many weeks left in the transfer window?

Unread 03-08-2019, 04:30 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
It will be good for us if he goes

Money in the pot and then we'll be forced to go out and sign at least two quality midfielders

How many weeks left in the transfer window?
5 days.

Unread 03-08-2019, 04:32 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
5 days.

Going to be fun

Unread 03-08-2019, 04:35 PM
dunk

Quote:
5 days.
Seems highly unlikely, I know, but.. we may have a case of United negotiating several deals, such as the purported deal for Milinkovic-Savic, in readiness for Pogba to start playing the #@&%!.

Either...

We suddenly sign about 5 players this week and Pogba leaves shortly after for an astronomical fee (possibly a loan with an obligation at £150m a la Mbappe to PSG).

Or

We do the Lukaku/Dybala/Mandzukic deal and Pogba stays

Or

We don’t sign anyone else, Lukaku stays and Pogba leaves and Maguire is paid for

Unread 03-08-2019, 04:36 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Seems highly unlikely, I know, but.. we may have a case of United negotiating several deals, such as the purported deal for Milinkovic-Savic, in readiness for Pogba to start playing the #@&%!.

Either...

We suddenly sign about 5 players this week and Pogba leaves shortly after for an astronomical fee (possibly a loan with an obligation at £150m a la Mbappe to PSG).

Or

Or

We don’t sign anyone else, Lukaku stays and Pogba leaves and Maguire is paid for
I think he'll stay.

There doesn't seem to be that much shit flying round.

Unread 03-08-2019, 04:39 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
I think he'll stay.

Exactly. Has all this come from a smilie on here from draggers

Unread 03-08-2019, 04:40 PM
armchair

Quote:

Either...

Or

Or

yeah a lot of moving parts.

we should buy Fernandes regardless

Unread 03-08-2019, 04:42 PM
dunk

Quote:
I think he'll stay.

I think he will too tbh.

I’d take the Pogba out and 4-5 new players in option though

Why in £#%&!s name do we always have to go into the last week of the window in massive flux

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
yeah a lot of moving parts.

we should buy Fernandes regardless
Indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Exactly. Has all this come from a smilie on here from draggers
Nothing to do with the pulling out of today’s game and twitter reports of him refusing to travel?

I do realise they are twitter reports btw

Unread 03-08-2019, 04:52 PM
Cream

Quote:
I think he will too tbh.

Nothing to do with the pulling out of today’s game and twitter reports of him refusing to travel?

I do realise they are twitter reports btw
He posted it before the REPORTS afaik.

Also, there's nothing worse for back spasms than travel.

Get well soon, Paul!

Unread 03-08-2019, 08:46 PM
goonlooca

Unread 03-08-2019, 08:55 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonlooca
Wouldn't sell that Mob a virus etc...

Unread 03-08-2019, 08:58 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Wouldn't sell that Mob a virus etc...
Didn't go that summer though, did he?

Pogba will off next year. Gentlemen's agreement and all that.

Unread 03-08-2019, 09:25 PM
dunk

He's in for a £#%&!ing miserable season bearing the brunt of the fans frustration at the shiteness of our midfield

Unread 03-08-2019, 09:32 PM
Neo

Thumbs up

Quote:

#PogStay
#PogExtension

Unread 03-08-2019, 09:52 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
There’s no speculation even in the Madrid press that they’re pushing for his signing

I could believe he’s acting the @#%&! if Madrid were pushing but they’re not
What would Pogba get out of this if he’s faking it
It’s woodward. He’ll double his wages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucie
I find this all very strange by Madrid standards...

They haven't exactly courted him all summer, like they usually do. They've made no mention of the guy.
Do they actually want him or is it just Zidane?

Or, is Pogba that much of a diva?
With the preseason Madrid have had, I’d love Pogba to go there and the team just turn to shit.

Quote:
Don't disagree.

My view is Pogba isn't trying to get out of a club on the up and challenging, he doesn't want to waste his prime years in the EL scrapping for 6th and getting lambasted for not carrying the team on his own.
He was always here for 3 years regardless.

Quote:
Ole playing it well. If he wants a move sacrifice your payoff and put in a written request.

Unread 03-08-2019, 11:10 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
He's in for a £#%&!ing miserable season bearing the brunt of the fans frustration at the shiteness of our midfield
Depends to a large degree on whether he actually bothers his arse or not.

Unread 03-08-2019, 11:15 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
He was always here for 3 years regardless..
So if he's in a United side 1st/2nd in the league and semi's/final of the CL he's off? Nah.

Although his agent is an utter @#%&! who wants to move players on as often as possible, in that scenario we'd be in new contract %@#$&!s.

Quote:
France international Paul Pogba fears he could be priced out of a move to Real Madrid with the Spanish giants facing a staggering £270m bill to sign the 26-year-old from Manchester United.
Ouch..

Unread 04-08-2019, 12:07 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
So if he's in a United side 1st/2nd in the league and semi's/final of the CL he's off? Nah.
If he could get his move to Madrid or Barca, I’d say yes. Think it was reported on the sanc at the time that his agent convinced him it was too soon to go to Madrid and he should go to united for 3 years, much as he’s just done with de ligt, Barca and Juve. It’s the only reason pogba’s here in the first place. He couldn’t care less about the club or playing for us, and everything he’s done since coming back shows that.

Unread 04-08-2019, 12:15 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
If he could get his move to Madrid or Barca, I’d say yes. Think it was reported on the sanc at the time that his agent convinced him it was too soon to go to Madrid and he should go to united for 3 years, much as he’s just done with de ligt, Barca and Juve. It’s the only reason pogba’s here in the first place. He couldn’t care less about the club or playing for us, and everything he’s done since coming back shows that.
Just completely disregarding the second paragraph? Fair enough.
Closed Thread