Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-12-2012, 09:59 PM
thatsfuctit

Default Batterings of the berts - thinking Positive

Unread 08-12-2012, 10:01 PM
dunk

Thumbs down

They beat us 1-6 at OT and took the title with the last kick of the season. We will never top either of those, ever.

Unread 08-12-2012, 10:03 PM
MUFC_91

Thumbs down

'Think positive' is what you say to someone whose life is £#%&!ed.

Unread 08-12-2012, 10:05 PM
thatsfuctit

Unread 08-12-2012, 10:08 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
They beat us 1-6 at OT and took the title with the last kick of the season. We will never top either of those, ever.
Pull your pants up gay boy. Winning the treble shits on anything ever done by any bristish football club in history

Unread 08-12-2012, 10:09 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Pull your pants up gay boy. Winning the treble shits on anything ever done by any bristish football club in history
Ancient history. What've we done directly to city that equates to last season?

Unread 08-12-2012, 10:11 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Let season is ancient history to me. Move on ffs.

Unread 08-12-2012, 10:12 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Let season is ancient history to me. Move on ffs.
That's alright, fresh misery is on the cards tomorrow.

Unread 08-12-2012, 10:13 PM
thatsfuctit

Unread 08-12-2012, 10:13 PM
Grimson

Quote:
True, but they haven't spent much time being in the position for us to do that kind of thing to them. It doesn't have to be 6-1. A scabby 1-0 to open up a 6-point lead, the same again at OT to put the league beyond them would do just fine. They could go running to their 6-1 DVDs or gloat about last second title wins, but a win is a win and a title is a title. If we're neck and neck with them over the next few seasons we WILL gut punch them a time or two, nqat.

Unread 08-12-2012, 10:14 PM
thatsfuctit

Unread 08-12-2012, 10:24 PM
thatsfuctit

Unread 08-12-2012, 10:25 PM
thatsfuctit

Unread 08-12-2012, 10:26 PM
eusker

I'd be happy with a spirited attacking performance, the team taking it to City and getting stuck into them all over the pitch. If that's not good enough to win the match then I'll live with it.

I'd also like to see plenty of mouthy divs getting a smack in the chops.

Unread 08-12-2012, 10:29 PM
dunk

I'm afraid all positivity has been sucked out of me. I spent £#%&!ing years defending Ferguson, his shit@#%&!s and his transfer policy, but last season and the beginning if this have broken me if it was remotely interesting or entertaining to watch I could forgive, a lot, but it isn't, it's painful. We're watching the death rattle of Fergusons United, and the fact we are top is making it worse, it keeps the hope lingering...

Unread 08-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Grimson

Shame Shay Given doesn't still play for City.

Unread 08-12-2012, 10:31 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Shame Shay Given doesn't still play for City.
Hart's not quite living up to his billing as the worlds best at the moment.

Unread 08-12-2012, 10:33 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
I'm afraid all positivity has been sucked out of me. I spent £#%&!ing years defending Ferguson, his shit@#%&!s and his transfer policy, but last season and the beginning if this have broken me if it was remotely interesting or entertaining to watch I could forgive, a lot, but it isn't, it's painful. We're watching the death rattle of Fergusons United, and the fact we are top is making it worse, it keeps the hope lingering...
I concur Dunkers

Unread 08-12-2012, 10:57 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Sadly true

Quote:
Great to have you aboard pal

Unread 08-12-2012, 10:58 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Hart's not quite living up to his billing as the worlds best at the moment.
True, he's made a few mistakes lately. Can only hope for more.

That billing in lagely based on nationalism anyway. In Germany they think Neuer or Adler are the world's best, in Italy they think it's Buffon. Not everybody can be right.

In this case, the Italians are.
Closed Thread