United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-05-2019, 04:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
Avoiding the mess of last summer will help. Then, the club were surprised to be told relatively late that another central defender was needed. Players (such as £70 million-rated Harry Maguire) are hard to get from now-wealthy clubs like Leicester City at the last minute.
Well that rather flies in the face of the oft peddled narrative of Jose being stitched up by Woodward last summer, doesn’t it...

Unread 20-05-2019, 04:44 PM
windy waffles

Thought Riola was his agent?

Unread 20-05-2019, 04:45 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
https://twitter.com/andymitten/statu...956124672?s=21

Well that rather flies in the face of the oft peddled narrative of Jose being stitched up by Woodward last summer, doesn’t it...
https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=35

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Got rid a while back.

Unread 20-05-2019, 04:46 PM
windy waffles

Interesting...

Unread 20-05-2019, 04:52 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Did you just quote a 3 year old post of mine, a throwaway one liner, to discredit an article from yesterday? So you saw the link and immediately searched the forum for previous mentions of Andy Mitten and my username? Really?

Did you find out I went to school with him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Ditched him in the summer IIRC.

Unread 20-05-2019, 05:08 PM
Switching Off

Quote:

Not really

Unless you think the CEO briefing against the manager on the eve of the season is fine if the manager asked for a defender.

Unread 20-05-2019, 05:11 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Not really

Unless you think the CEO briefing against the manager on the eve of the season is fine if the manager asked for a defender.
After the manager briefing against the players and club all summer? : all had clearly broken down before the end of the window tbh.

I’m not saying that snippet above is definitely true btw, just that it balances against certain Fredsters constant and consistent assertions that Woodward knew exactly what Mourinho wanted long before the summer window and wilfully opted not to back him...

Unread 20-05-2019, 05:13 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
After the manager briefing against the players and club all summer
Both deserved it.

Unread 20-05-2019, 05:14 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Both deserved it.
True

Unread 20-05-2019, 05:15 PM
AK14

Quote:
Did you just quote a 3 year old post of mine, a throwaway one liner, to discredit an article from yesterday? So you saw the link and immediately searched the forum for previous mentions of Andy Mitten and my username? Really?

Did you find out I went to school with him?

Ditched him in the summer IIRC.

Took me a couple of seconds tbf.

Carry on with your Mou agenda though pal, don’t let me stop you.

Unread 20-05-2019, 05:17 PM
Patty_b

Guys guys, I think it's fair to say that the club is being run by @#%&!s, and Jose Mourinho is a @#%&!.

At the end of the day, it was two sets of @#%&!s acting like @#%&!s and the team was just in the middle of it.

Unread 20-05-2019, 05:18 PM
dunk

Quote:

Took me a couple of seconds tbf.

Carry on with your Mou agenda though pal, don’t let me stop you.
Someone has to rally against your covert pro-Mou propaganda tbh

Unread 20-05-2019, 05:18 PM
AK14

Quote:
I’m not saying that snippet above is definitely true btw.

Unread 20-05-2019, 05:23 PM
dunk

Quote:

Obviously I can’t be as ardently certain that Mou asked for a CB mid way through the window despite having previously informed those that matter as to what and who he wanted to buy and not mentioning a CB as certain parties are that all summer transfer plans were cemented long before the summer and that the club deliberately undermined the manager and caused the uncertainty that plagued our season, but there you go, I’m quite reasonable...

Unread 20-05-2019, 05:33 PM
AK14

Quote:

Obviously I can’t be as ardently certain that Mou asked for a CB mid way through the window despite having previously informed those that matter as to what and who he wanted to buy and not mentioning a CB as certain parties are that all summer transfer plans were cemented long before the summer and that the club deliberately undermined the manager and caused the uncertainty that plagued our season, but there you go, I’m quite reasonable...
He’s ruined you hasn’t he?

Unread 20-05-2019, 05:35 PM
dunk

Quote:
He’s ruined you hasn’t he?
No mate. Had a good go at ruining the club...

*you aren’t the poster I’m referencing btw.

Unread 21-05-2019, 10:26 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:

It’s called bullshit dunk. You utter gimp.

Quote:
Someone has to rally against your covert pro-Mou propaganda tbh
He left the club 6 months ago dunk. He’s now irrelevant. Get over it.

Quote:
.. that all summer transfer plans were cemented long before the summer..
Aye, that would be unheard of. Crazy idea really.

Unread 21-05-2019, 10:37 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
It’s called bullshit dunk. You utter gimp.
Oh, that's bullshit

Ok pal.

You're irrelevant tbh.

Unread 21-05-2019, 05:33 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Oh, that's bullshit

Ok pal.

You're irrelevant tbh.
It’s why you can’t stop posting about me. Gimp.

Try some critical thinking occasionally.

Unread 21-05-2019, 05:36 PM
naes_sean

Quote:

after about 30 words, you finally put a comma in there. ran out of breath reading that
Closed Thread