United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-07-2019, 06:22 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Just needs Better players around him Wum.

Name me his 10 best games since his return....
You could ask that same question of most of our players and struggle to answer, Rashy included.

Unread 06-07-2019, 06:28 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Jesus, kid. He doesn't want to be part of your club's 'resurrection'.

Let him go...
He left Juventus to join us when we were Europa League. Some appreciation

Tbf the bigger issue for me is how much this uncertainty stops us getting other targets. If we arse about with Pogba until the last week of the window and then sell him while every decent replacement has £#%&!ed off elsewhere, it would be vintage United.

Unread 06-07-2019, 06:30 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
You could ask that same question of most of our players and struggle to answer, Rashy included.
.....and ? Iv never claimed them world class ? Wouldn't be arsed if 80% of them left, didn't buy any of them for £90m
Haven't bent over backwards for them, indulged them, danced their dance when they wanted too...

He's a pathetic specimen of a man and an awful footballer to boot.

The premier League isn't a place for cowards.

We're told he's had an amazing world cup, this is his boyhood club. He's here to turn us around, lead by example....grab the game by the Mr Scruff.

Name me 10 great games he's had since he returned.

People can't, he's not even trying.

£#%&! him.

Unread 06-07-2019, 06:41 PM
messhead

Quote:
.....and ? Iv never claimed them world class ? Wouldn't be arsed if 80% of them left, didn't buy any of them for £90m
Haven't bent over backwards for them, indulged them, danced their dance when they wanted too...

We're told he's had an amazing world cup, this is his boyhood club. He's here to turn us around, lead by example....grab the game by the Mr Scruff.

£#%&! him.
I'm in agreement that he's been a waste overall, but why be so outspoken against Pogba and yet so defensive of Rashy and Lingard, who are as guilty of swanning around giving it the big one while contributing less than Poggy?

Unread 06-07-2019, 06:43 PM
Hema

Pogba is a £#%&!ing @#%&! with a shit attitude about football and life. £#%&! him.

Unread 06-07-2019, 06:49 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hema
Pogba is a £#%&!ing @#%&! with a shit attitude about football and life. £#%&! him.
Lots of social media likes, though.

Unread 06-07-2019, 06:55 PM
Hema

Agree with the above from Pato Banton. The Scottish Player also my favourite player. Apart from the fact he's a decent player, he's got the attitude and always works. He's going to develop into one of the key players over the coming 2 or 3 seasons.

Unread 06-07-2019, 07:13 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Tbf the bigger issue for me is how much this uncertainty stops us getting other targets. If we arse about with Pogba until the last week of the window and then sell him while every decent replacement has £#%&!ed off elsewhere, it would be vintage United.
I think it’s more likely to be Madrid arsing us around to get the best price having already turned the players head. At the very least we should be disciplined enough to give them and Juventus an amount and a deadline and absolutely £#%&!ing mean it. If it means we have to keep a disgruntled player and insist on him being a pro then so be it. These people can only £#%&! us around if we allow it. Levy doesn’t allow it at a club half our size.

Quote:

£#%&! him.
Though you’ll have people on here make excuses and hint that we’re lucky to have him. The Fred way...

Unread 06-07-2019, 07:19 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I think it’s more likely to be Madrid arsing us around to get the best price having already turned the players head. At the very least we should be disciplined enough to give them and Juventus an amount and a deadline and absolutely £#%&!ing mean it. If it means we have to keep a disgruntled player and insist on him being a pro then so be it. These people can only £#%&! us around if we allow it. Levy doesn’t allow it at a club half our size.

Though you’ll have people on here make excuses and hint that we’re lucky to have him. The Fred way...
It would hardly be unreasonable for United to take that stance. Tell his agent if he wants to go badly enough and Madrid want him so much, then meet our terms quickly. Should be getting £125-150m for him.

Quote:
Agree with the above from Pato Banton. The Scottish Player also my favourite player. Apart from the fact he's a decent player, he's got the attitude and always works. He's going to develop into one of the key players over the coming 2 or 3 seasons.
With respect to the lad, if he becomes a key player we are utterly £#%&!ed imo.

You don’t have to like Pogba but The Scottish Players attitude will never close the gap between the two as players.

Unread 06-07-2019, 07:21 PM
andyroo

Quote:

Can't fault his attitude, but if he's our key player then we'll have just given up.

Unread 06-07-2019, 07:21 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
I'm in agreement that he's been a waste overall, but why be so outspoken against Pogba and yet so defensive of Rashy and Lingard, who are as guilty of swanning around giving it the big one while contributing less than Poggy?
Because I never wanted the overated piece of shit to come back...

Unread 06-07-2019, 07:23 PM
Cream

Quote:

He joined us as a financial stepping stone to Real Madrid or Barcelona.

I don't really care. It's the club's fault for not seeing this for what it is, a classic Mino shake down.

He'll give is one more season if we pay him an absolute £#%&!ing fortune - and we'll be here again next summer.

The other option is to take the L and sell for whatever Real has decided to pay. As soon as Poggers went public, we were over a barrel.

Even Dave didn't do that...

Unread 06-07-2019, 07:28 PM
Hema

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Can't fault his attitude, but if he's our key player then we'll have just given up.
I think I meant solid and consistent rather than key. Can't think of anyone similar but maybe carrick-ish.

Unread 06-07-2019, 07:29 PM
Ethers

When did he go public?

Unread 06-07-2019, 07:29 PM
d_knight

I view it as treason/treachery/betrayal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
When did he go public?
Today he officially said he wants to leave united

Unread 06-07-2019, 07:37 PM
utd99

Quote:
With respect to the lad, if he becomes a key player we are utterly £#%&!ed imo.

You don’t have to like Pogba but The Scottish Players attitude will never close the gap between the two as players.
There’s no way anybody has seen enough to make that assertion already. You may well be right, but I’d like to know what your real position is on giving young players a chance, not just your preferred ones.

Quote:

I don't really care. It's the club's fault for not seeing this for what it is, a classic Mino shake down.

He'll give is one more season if we pay him an absolute £#%&!ing fortune - and we'll be here again next summer.

The other option is to take the L and sell for whatever Real has decided to pay. As soon as Poggers went public, we were over a barrel.

In all likelihood, this is absolutely spot on. We have to decide if we want to go through this again in two years with MDL, or any of Raiola’s clients, and carry on being seen as the top table’s patsies. Sick of the decisions being made in the name of this great club.

Unread 06-07-2019, 07:51 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
When did he go public?
In Japan and more recently.

I think Mino specifically naming Ole as having been fully apprised of Poggers' wishes is a real dirty move. Now every time Ole is questioned, he knows he can't claim ignorance and let Ed get on with his job.

Not toxic though....

Unread 06-07-2019, 08:02 PM
puressence

The @#%&! running round Central Park like an extra from when they see us ..

Unread 06-07-2019, 08:15 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
There’s no way anybody has seen enough to make that assertion already. You may well be right, but I’d like to know what your real position is on giving young players a chance, not just your preferred ones.
I've no problem with giving him more chances, he deserves them. But he'll never be as good as Pogba ffs. That's based on watching them.

Quote:

As always, United handle these situations abysmally. Getting into business with Raiola was typical Mourinho short-termism which the club went along with. After that Pogba's deal should have been extended last summer, but by then we had distorted the wage structure to damaging extents by signing a 29-year-old with attitude issues on stupid money just to get one over on City. More to come I expect.

Unread 06-07-2019, 08:26 PM
Cream

Quote:
I've no problem with giving him more chances, he deserves them. But he'll never be as good as Pogba ffs. That's based on watching them.

As always, United handle these situations abysmally. Getting into business with Raiola was typical Mourinho short-termism which the club went along with. After that Pogba's deal should have been extended last summer, but by then we had distorted the wage structure to damaging extents by signing a 29-year-old with attitude issues on stupid money just to get one over on City. More to come I expect.
All on Ed. He has the final say. He is the one man sporting director.

But I'm not sure any one club can afford to blackball Mino Raiola.... players must see the incredible financial plays and just swoon.
Closed Thread