United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-05-2019, 10:37 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
And now everyone uses it.

You have a weird obsession with me like ears.

Get a grip.

And it's hard to avoid your cringe filled posts tbh, seeing as they're all over every thread.

Unread 22-05-2019, 10:38 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Indeed.

Well done columbo.

I was the first one to label him Big Serge, too.

He has come on leaps and bounds as he has shown whenever called upon.

Yes, didn’t take a genius to spot the daft

Funny how you kept the faith after each mistake then eventually exited the thread when it got too much.

Unread 22-05-2019, 10:41 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Yes, didn’t take a genius to spot the daft

Funny how you kept the faith after each mistake then eventually exited the thread when it got too much.
Not at all.

Had flounced...

Faith always kept. Now faith will be rewarded.

Unread 22-05-2019, 10:43 AM
AK14

Long term Romero can’t be number one, he just isn’t good enough if we want to get back to challenging for leagues and champions leagues.

I’m happy for him to be our number one next season because we need to address other positions first and hopefully Henderson shows up well while on loan at Sheffield United.

Unread 22-05-2019, 10:44 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Long term Romero can’t be number one, he just isn’t good enough if we want to get back to challenging for leagues and champions leagues.

I’m happy for him to be our number one next season because we need to address other positions first and hopefully Henderson shows up well while on loan at Sheffield United.
Big Serg isn't good enough but Henderson is?

£#%&! off.

Unread 22-05-2019, 10:45 AM
AK14

Quote:
Big Serg isn't good enough but Henderson is?

£#%&! off.
Where did I say that

What an odd obsession you have with a back up keeper.

Unread 22-05-2019, 10:49 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Where did I say that

What an odd obsession you have with a back up keeper.
Not as odd as yours with Dean Henderson?

Unread 22-05-2019, 10:53 AM
puressence

Good bye 👋. Literally would have been wounded 2 to 3 years ago give absolutely no £#%&!s do not bend over for the @#%&!s sell him or stick him on the bench for 12 months let him play Thursday football ⚽️

Unread 22-05-2019, 10:54 AM
AK14

Quote:
Not as odd as yours with Dean Henderson?

Really?

You have him as your profile pic and get very aggressive when anyone questions his ability pal.

If Henderson proves himself on loan in the prem next season then we’d be crazy not to bring him back and let him compete for the number one shirt. Romero is 32 and has spent four years warming our bench, long term I have serious doubts he’s good enough if we want to get back to where we were.

Unread 22-05-2019, 11:24 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:

Really?

You have him as your profile pic and get very aggressive when anyone questions his ability pal.

If Henderson proves himself on loan in the prem next season then we’d be crazy not to bring him back and let him compete for the number one shirt. Romero is 32 and has spent four years warming our bench, long term I have serious doubts he’s good enough if we want to get back to where we were.
Sergio is an absolute dreamboat to be fair. Can understand the obsession. Waffles has a thing for Latinos. Not a problem.

Unread 22-05-2019, 11:28 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Sergio is an absolute dreamboat to be fair. Can understand the obsession. Waffles has a thing for Latinos. Not a problem.

Quote:

Really?

Only get aggressive when people say he is a 'liability' with no evidence to prove this. People yet still to provide evidence. I don't have my dossier on me at the moment but his record is very good in terms of cleans sheets...

Unread 22-05-2019, 11:45 AM
AK14

Quote:

Only get aggressive when people say he is a 'liability' with no evidence to prove this. People yet still to provide evidence. I don't have my dossier on me at the moment but his record is very good in terms of cleans sheets...
I wouldn’t say he’s a liability tbh, he is erratic at times though.

I remember he was absolutely shocking in the Swansea away defeat 2015. You also have to take into account he mainly plays against poorer opposition like Yeovil, Cambridge and FC Shitesville in the Europa.

Unread 22-05-2019, 11:55 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
and there begins the cementing of our decline.

our only world class player leaves...
I think it was cemented with the fact that our only world class player is a keeper.

Was is neither here nor there.

(Pogba is world class fyi).

Unread 22-05-2019, 12:07 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
I wouldn’t say he’s a liability tbh, he is erratic at times though.

I remember he was absolutely shocking in the Swansea away defeat 2015. You also have to take into account he mainly plays against poorer opposition like Yeovil, Cambridge and FC Shitesville in the Europa.
Four years ago?

Unread 22-05-2019, 12:08 PM
NegativeNorris

£#%&! off Dave.

Great keeper is Romero, as he's shown when needed. He should've been given some games at the end of the season though.

Will be funny when he bangs his notice in next week too. Lee Grant between the sticks next season

Unread 22-05-2019, 12:18 PM
AK14

Quote:
Four years ago?
He only plays a handful of times a season tbf

Unread 22-05-2019, 12:23 PM
wiganste

Romero isn’t good enough to be our number one

Unread 22-05-2019, 12:29 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Fred's had some "interesting" opinions before but this idea that Romero is good enough to be our #1

Unread 22-05-2019, 12:30 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Romero isn’t good enough to be our number one
we ve got a shit load of players not good enough so he ll fit in well then

Unread 22-05-2019, 12:32 PM
Brucie

Closed Thread