United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer

Unread 24-04-2010, 09:02 AM
lztom

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAFU

While not renewing the ST may be an option, it will come to naught if there are 20 others behind you waiting for your ST.
There's no where near 20 people waiting for each season ticket that isn't renewed. It's such a complete rip off now/OT is so £#%&! that they're right at the limit of demand. Hence the 'waiting list' being advertised from about Janaury onwards/people who have been to more than a handful of games being phoned and offered STs.

Unread 24-04-2010, 08:47 PM
pcp

Got the renewal letters for my STs this morning, they can £#%&! right off

Unread 27-04-2010, 08:57 PM
Sloane

took from elswhere but puts home the point

Exactly - given the widely accepted figures of 75p in the £ going to repay the debt that means:

North Upper: Of your £931 season ticket, £700 is going towards the debt
East & West Stands: Of your £684 season ticket, £520 is going towards the debt.
Even the "Cheap seats" in East/West Lower: £513 season ticket contributes £385 to the debt payments.

The debt is hanging around for the next generation and that's the signal for me to take the exit door.

A renewal this year is vote for the endorsement of the Glazers and the Bond issue suggests that they can hang around for at least another 7 years if they want to.

Unread 27-04-2010, 09:59 PM
The Watcher

Unhappy

Looks like all of our lot will be £#%&!ing it off this summer too. I know OT is a bit shit these days, but I'll be gutted. Going to the match is usually the highlight of my week

Euro Aways only next season for me, with the odd away game or two. Looks like I'll be a regular on Sparkys match day threads. Great

Unread 27-04-2010, 10:11 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Looks like all of our lot will be £#%&!ing it off this summer too. I know OT is a bit shit these days, but I'll be gutted. Going to the match is usually the highlight of my week

Euro Aways only next season for me, with the odd away game or two. Looks like I'll be a regular on Sparkys match day threads. Great
me too mate but if you meet up with mates and watch it at pub or just at home with beers it will be ok, and just do the aways when possible

Unread 27-04-2010, 10:27 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
me too mate but if you meet up with mates and watch it at pub or just at home with beers it will be ok, and just do the aways when possible
Unless a takeover happens in the summer

The mates and family I meet up with at the game are from all over the country. Some of them I'll probably only see a few times a year now Despite the sterile nature of the atmosphere now (it really has got noticeably worse in just the last two seasons) I do love watching games at Old Trafford.
Has to be done though. Forcing the fans to stop watching the team they love is what I'll hate these glazer @#%&!s for, more then anything.

Still, I'm sure I'll find something useful to do with all the time I'll save no longer being stuck on the M6/M42/M40 every other weekend

Unread 28-04-2010, 12:08 AM
Wez

Im not renewing

Cant afford it

Unread 28-04-2010, 04:59 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Im not renewing

Cant afford it

wanna go halves?

i get city and chelsea out of the big 4

Unread 28-04-2010, 08:23 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
wanna go halves?

i get city and chelsea out of the big 4
Cant even afford halves

Was out of work for 3 months end of last year/ begining of this year, still recovering from that. Used my savings and was living off my credit card, which Im having to pay back hence being skint.

Skinter than Bobby McSkintingtons

Unread 28-04-2010, 08:35 PM
elephantstone

How long have you had that seat wez?

Unread 28-04-2010, 08:41 PM
Wez

Had that one for 6 years in total mate

My mates sister has had it for years but stopped going when she split with her fella (2 seats together) and I took it off her.

Pretty gutted to be honest, but nothing I can do, hopefully she can pass to someone for a year or two and then get it back off her, when I clear this bloody credit card

Unread 28-04-2010, 09:31 PM
elephantstone

Nod wants a season ticket what about thirds? It would be a shame to lose it

Unread 28-04-2010, 09:55 PM
Wez

I'll have a chat with her and see if she has had anyone interested in it

I dont want to give it up as its a great seat and some great people near me as well

Unread 29-04-2010, 10:42 AM
waynes ear's

how much is the book for next year wez? And where you sat?

serious question. I'd even let you go to a few games on it

Unread 29-04-2010, 11:40 AM
shadowplay

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...season-tickets

Unread 29-04-2010, 11:42 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
how much is the book for next year wez? And where you sat?

serious question. I'd even let you go to a few games on it
its in the stretford end, over near the corner flag (not the one next to the players tunnel) about half way up the lower tier

good seat imo

Unread 29-04-2010, 04:38 PM
wee man

Really sorry to hear that Wez mate - hope you get something sorted. Seat must be up behind me.

Unread 29-04-2010, 04:51 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
Really sorry to hear that Wez mate - hope you get something sorted. Seat must be up behind me.
probably why hes sacking it

Unread 29-04-2010, 05:38 PM
plopborsky

wez £#%&! it off and stop giving money to the owners you lot make me sick

Unread 29-04-2010, 06:47 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
wez £#%&! it off and stop giving money to the owners you lot make me sick
Exactly.

£#%&! then green n gold if you then pay money to the owners.