United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-06-2019, 02:48 AM
ScarFace

don't even care if the money goes right into the glazers wine collection. We need rid of the @#%&! so he doesn't get pity minutes from the goody goody in charge " oh he's a great lad"

Unread 27-06-2019, 03:08 AM
shenwen

Shit deal. No way do they buy him after watching him week in week out. We need a decent fee up front.
Then again, anything that gets him out the door...

Unread 27-06-2019, 05:43 AM
waynes ear's

Doesnt his contract expire in three years?

Unread 27-06-2019, 07:11 AM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Shit deal. No way do they buy him after watching him week in week out. We need a decent fee up front.
Then again, anything that gets him out the door...
That’s why it’d be an obligation to buy and not an option. They’d have to pay one way or another. As said above increase the up front fee a bit and he’s all theirs.

Unread 27-06-2019, 07:17 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
That’s why it’d be an obligation to buy and not an option. They’d have to pay one way or another. As said above increase the up front fee a bit and he’s all theirs.
The very definition of a balloon payment

Unread 27-06-2019, 07:19 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace

Unread 27-06-2019, 07:20 AM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
The very definition of a balloon payment
Could do with a bigger lump sum

Unread 27-06-2019, 07:45 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Should be taking Icardi, love a bit of argy nutter at OT.

Unread 27-06-2019, 07:46 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Should be taking Icardi, love a bit of argy nutter at OT.
confirmed. could do with a nasty @#%&!y up front instead of our dabbing, dancing, preening front men tbf. someone likely to get sent off occasionally for putting the nut on, say, Mark Noble.

Unread 27-06-2019, 07:57 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
confirmed. could do with a nasty @#%&!y up front instead of our dabbing, dancing, preening front men tbf. someone likely to get sent off occasionally for putting the nut on, say, Mark Noble.
Or even Jesse Lingard

Unread 27-06-2019, 07:58 AM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Or even Jesse Lingard

Unread 27-06-2019, 07:58 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

can't wait to see this scumbag gone. never a united player.

him and pogba going would be like the club got an enema.

Unread 27-06-2019, 08:23 AM
Red Santos

If he goes he'll need replacing quickly!

There's no one else in our forward line-up who is as prolific and can bag 25-30 goals a season

Unread 27-06-2019, 08:28 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Santos

There's no one else in our forward line-up who is as prolific and can bag 25-30 goals a season
i'd be fine with no replacements.

not in any normal circumstance, but if we're going to have a car crash this season I want it to go straight into the embankment. No slow down to a stop in the emergency lane with your hazard lights on. only to repeat the same journey the season after. I want woodward half out of the windscreen. I want screaming. I want ole to run into the woods because he's got alcohol on his breath. I want a new car and I want to say our sad farewells to edward woodward.

Unread 27-06-2019, 08:38 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
someone who whack the instagrammers in the changing room

Unread 27-06-2019, 08:44 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Decent deal. £#%&! off @#%&!
Not a good deal if they give us £10m and then decide they don't want to sign him and we are left with a player with a year left on his contract that who no one will pay a big fee for.

Saying that, he will probably do ok in Italy as he won't have to run around like a headless chicken and will have time to attempt to trap a ball...

Unread 27-06-2019, 08:50 AM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Not a good deal if they give us £10m and then decide they don't want to sign him and we are left with a player with a year left on his contract that who no one will pay a big fee for.

Saying that, he will probably do ok in Italy as he won't have to run around like a headless chicken and will have time to attempt to trap a ball...
No, they wouldn’t have a choice about paying it even if he is shit.

Well I suppose in theory they could flat out refuse but United could sue for it.

Unread 27-06-2019, 08:56 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Santos

Which begs the question - Why not Icardi? just what we need, would thrive in the prem and we'd show a significant profit on the lukaku deal. Transfer policy all over the shop as per.......

Unread 27-06-2019, 09:06 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Which begs the question - Why not Icardi? just what we need, would thrive in the prem and we'd show a significant profit on the lukaku deal. Transfer policy all over the shop as per.......
Because him and his wife are massive @#%&!s, having characters like that at the club at the moment would be a nightmare waiting to happen.

Unread 27-06-2019, 09:13 AM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Because him and his wife are massive @#%&!s, having characters like that at the club at the moment would be a nightmare waiting to happen.
Yep. We can do the maverick stuff when we have a solid team to place around them. This year is all about getting the players to gel and playing an attractive brand of football. We will win some and lose some, but when we lose I want to come away from the game knowing that 1) we played our socks off and 2) we played good attacking football. We bring in someone like Icardi this year and that dressing room could turn into an even bigger state.
Closed Thread