Originally Posted by shadowplay
Isn't there a picture of you on here with a Star Wars mask on?[color="Silver"]
whats that got to do with you calling the murderers "Pool"

Unread 23-04-2009, 12:28 PM
shadowplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
whats that got to do with you calling the murderers "Pool"

Just found it funny that someone who posts themselves on internet forums with a mask is disturbed by someone typing a word. Only typed "Pool" as I looked around and one of the birds had it printed on her fat arse.

Unread 23-04-2009, 12:35 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Just found it funny that someone who posts themselves on internet forums with a mask is disturbed by someone typing a word. Only typed "Pool" as I looked around and one of the birds had it printed on her fat arse.
deary me

Unread 23-04-2009, 12:41 PM
shadowplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
deary me
OK.

Unread 23-04-2009, 12:56 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Anyone else find it slightly disturbing?

In college here there's an actual course for women's football. They all takethe thing highly seriously, and stuff - walk around in United, Pool, Madrid shirts and tracksuits etc., and talk about matches they've watched on tv, and all that. I wonder what's the point, tbh.

Oh, and they're all butch-looking, too.
do we not have a ex-lady's football coach forum member who may have an opinion on this?

Unread 23-04-2009, 12:59 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
do we not have a ex-lady's football coach forum member who may have an opinion on this?
they should be banned for not providing links

nft

Unread 23-04-2009, 01:02 PM
shadowplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Who?

Wasn't there one of the United ladies going to issue legal proceedings against United for binning the women's team? Pretty sure there was, iirc.

Actually, I've met Dave Bell, the lad who used managed United's women's team, on a number of occasions - funny bloke. Think he's actually here in Cork coaching at the moment.
Closed Thread