United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 03-04-2019, 08:39 PM
Whalefish

Yep, I could do with a boost of optimism atm!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
This.

I think their fitness isn't up to where it should be and there's no legislating for brain farts like last night.

The situation remains.

Bin the Spanish speaking crew and sell Pogba.

Losing Sanchez, Pogba, Valencia, Mata, Herrera and Rojo will reduce the SR (shitcunt ratio) in the squad considerably.

Everyone - EVERYONE - knows we need a RB, CB, 2 CM and a right winger.

Personally I'd be happy to have a cull and give OGS a season to get the basics and balance of the squad right.

He's the right man - he has just been given a crap set of tools.

(Said before but we need:

Wan Biscuita at RB
Worldy McWorldy at CB (player at peak)
Zesty midfielder
Passer Midfielder
Young English Trendy Winger
This'll do

Agree re fitness too.

Unread 03-04-2019, 11:05 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He'll be gone by january next season. not because he's a terrible manager, but because we won't sign anywhere near the players required. We'll still be watching Ashley Young at right back and those two spastics jones and smalling doing the same shit again come august.

It took longer than expected but all the people warning and protesting against the glazers 14 years ago were absolutely right, they've fucking destroyed us.

4 out of the last 6 seasons Manchester United have finished outside the top four. We're average now. The glory years are well and truly gone.
There is no chance he'll be sacked 4 months in to his first full season.

Even Moyes last longer than that.

Unread 03-04-2019, 11:32 PM
FUCK KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
3 games......

Against fodder.

Bunksy sageing it here

Unread 04-04-2019, 12:28 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUCK KFC
Too soon but loving the ride so far....when we beat PSG it will strengthen his case obvs
speaking of which

Unread 04-04-2019, 02:28 AM
FUCK KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
speaking of which