Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Would be done with United.

Unread 08-10-2018, 07:11 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
There's more chance of United being bought by a consortium of Elon Musk, Drake and Jeff Bezos than the Saudis, or indeed any c***, buying United this side of doomsday.

We'd cost about 4 billion dollars. Four. Billion. Dollars. No c*** is dropping that on a football team. Nobody.
So Mou, by having us turn in those poor performances, was actually trying to lower our value so that we could get rid of the gimps sooner ?

What a man, putting the fans before his own personal reputation...I'm almost welling up here

#teammou

Unread 08-10-2018, 08:46 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Would be done with United.
I Think I speak for everyone here when I say it would be worth it just to rid ourselves of you .

Unread 08-10-2018, 08:59 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
There's more chance of United being bought by a consortium of Elon Musk, Drake and Jeff Bezos than the Saudis, or indeed any c***, buying United this side of doomsday.

We'd cost about 4 billion dollars. Four. Billion. Dollars. No c*** is dropping that on a football team. Nobody.

Tbf Sparkles, thatís a bit like saying nobody would drop £1m on Birtles or £30m on Rio. Weíre always gonna be more box office than any other f***er, given equal performance levels. 4 billion now, 6 billion in two years, if it even matters to the Shieks.

Much rather the Arabs than these f***ing leeching parasite c***s. Did anyone expect any different apart from that Misery Lane, (???) Leonard Vohen, Ronnie Rosenthal worshipping oddball?

Unread 08-10-2018, 10:18 AM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Tbf Sparkles, thatís a bit like saying nobody would drop £1m on Birtles or £30m on Rio. Weíre always gonna be more box office than any other f***er, given equal performance levels. 4 billion now, 6 billion in two years, if it even matters to the Shieks.

Much rather the Arabs than these f***ing leeching parasite c***s. Did anyone expect any different apart from that Misery Lane, (???) Leonard Vohen, Ronnie Rosenthal worshipping oddball?

Unread 08-10-2018, 10:22 AM
andyroo

Love Leonard Vohen. So Long Varianne is a classic.

Unread 08-10-2018, 10:38 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
I Think I speak for everyone here when I say it would be worth it just to rid ourselves of you .
You don't speak for everyone I'm afraid.

Unread 08-10-2018, 10:47 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Thatís a bit mean spirited.

Unread 08-10-2018, 11:12 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Shush