United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-11-2019, 11:18 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Am I really being called a daft bastard by the fat, middle-aged oaf who eternally embarrassed himself and his entire ancestral line by selling a story to a tasteless tabloid about getting spat on, complete with staged photographs in a creased Debenhams shirt, with a face and physique that screamed “I gave up on life years ago”?

Fella, you look like an advert warning against the dangers of poor mental health. You look like the ‘before pic’ of a drastic 5 year weight loss journey. You look like the prologue trailer of a shocking revenge body episode. You look like a bloke who’s had the wife and kids leave him due to crippling gambling, alcohol and spice addiction.

If I saw you, I’d spit on you, too. You’re a disgrace.
In spite of all of the above he seems to have made himself a happy little life tbf to the podgy £#%&!er.

Unread 01-11-2019, 11:19 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace

Unread 01-11-2019, 11:30 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Am I really being called a daft bastard by the fat, middle-aged oaf who eternally embarrassed himself and his entire ancestral line by selling a story to a tasteless tabloid about getting spat on, complete with staged photographs in a creased Debenhams shirt, with a face and physique that screamed “I gave up on life years ago”?

Fella, you look like an advert warning against the dangers of poor mental health. You look like the ‘before pic’ of a drastic 5 year weight loss journey. You look like the prologue trailer of a shocking revenge body episode. You look like a bloke who’s had the wife and kids leave him due to crippling gambling, alcohol and spice addiction.

If I saw you, I’d spit on you, too. You’re a disgrace.
Jesus. He’s taken him apart there with the precision of a Saudi doctor in an embassy

Unread 01-11-2019, 11:30 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Jesus. He’s taken him apart there with the precision of a Saudi doctor in an embassy

Unread 02-11-2019, 08:09 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Unread 02-11-2019, 09:41 AM
ScarFace

Believe, what's the word on the sand ? Any lads over there talking about this ?

Unread 02-11-2019, 09:47 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
It's a completely different country mate

Unread 02-11-2019, 09:50 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
It's a completely different country mate
Let Believe answer.

Unread 02-11-2019, 09:53 AM
believe

Quote:
It’s a completely different country mate

Unread 02-11-2019, 09:54 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Let Believe answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe

Unread 02-11-2019, 09:58 AM
Zorg

Quote:

Unread 02-11-2019, 10:06 AM
Cream

Quote:
Didn't realise that.

Unread 02-11-2019, 10:16 AM
believe

Quote:
Didn't realise that.
We’re all one really.

Unread 02-11-2019, 10:24 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Didn't realise that.
Back fired on you didn't it you little shit....

Unread 02-11-2019, 11:01 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Back fired on you didn't it you little shit....

Unread 02-11-2019, 11:20 AM
92ToBury

If they can leave the coffers alone, let alone putting money in then we’re in a far better position. Spending money on a new stadium, great, but let’s get a team that can fill a 100k capacity first.

Unread 02-11-2019, 11:21 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
If they can leave the coffers alone, let alone putting money in then we’re in a far better position. Spending money on a new stadium, great, but let’s get a team that can fill a 100k capacity first.
Can’t see them buying that many players

Unread 02-11-2019, 11:26 AM
est.1878

Quote:
Can’t see them buying that many players
The three pint deal includes Stella then

Unread 02-11-2019, 11:54 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Leaving aside all the other stuff associated with the Saudis, I can only see them interfering with the manager’s job in terms of buying players above the manager’s head regardless of what it would do to the dressing room or whether they’d fit in with the team’s style and tactics. We’d be back to Woodward’s first 5 years just as he and the glazers seem to have changed tack.

Unread 02-11-2019, 12:12 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Leaving aside all the other stuff associated with the Saudis, I can only see them interfering with the manager’s job in terms of buying players above the manager’s head regardless of what it would do to the dressing room or whether they’d fit in with the team’s style and tactics. We’d be back to Woodward’s first 5 years just as he and the glazers seem to have changed tack.
Ask Mourinho if the current regime like to interfere with transfer targets.
Closed Thread