Unread 07-11-2021, 03:24 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
🤷‍♂️

(For mine anyway)

Unread 07-11-2021, 03:24 PM
atticusgrinch

That was like one page. My eyes can't take any more.

Who is dinger?

Lad is a sage btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
🤷‍♂️

(For mine anyway)
Thought you were suggesting we weren't above Chelsea due to them having Lampard for half a season.

The thread of abject delusion is hard to follow, without having ingested industrial quantities of hallucinogens.

Unread 07-11-2021, 03:29 PM
saffers

Dinger knows ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
Let’s be honest lads, this Ole out / in conversation will still be happening this time next season. His recruitment (if he’s backed) will be hit and miss again & considering he needs to strengthen the spine of the team for him to be able to do it successfully in the summer in one window is highly unlikely
Quote:
Ole is a legend and it would be fantastic if he won us a few trophies but he's not gonna do it, he just about has a Plan A for games and when that isn't working he hasn't a scooby what to do next, that sitting on the bench staring at a tablet thing is getting £#%&!ing infuriating & last night watching him stare into space instead of making subs late in the game was the final straw.

Even his biggest backers must admit that tactically he has looked out of his depth at times with us? but last night he shit himself, he froze and theres no way the fella is going to grind out a league win with this team.

Thanks for clearing out some of the deadwood & generally improving the atmosphere around the squad but he should resign with a bit of pride now because hes £#%&!ed next season if he doesnt.
Quote:
Do you honestly see that happening? I just don't think he has it in him
Quote:
With fans back in ot next season he’s going to get a helluva lot of ht boos if the past season is anything to go by. The away games will revert back to normality with screaming mutants at most grounds so I doubt our away record will match this season’s. He won’t be backed in the transfer market so I don’t see him seeing next season out, this new contract offer is bizarre
Quote:
You think the support next season aren’t going to be on their backs if they serve up the shite they have at home this season? After that final? You think this is a team of strong personalities that can cope with fans turning? Or do they even look like a side who are going to be coached how to break down a deep defensive team?
Quote:
Honestly what makes you think we aren’t going to play the exact same way we have at home against teams that sit deep, the way we always do, for the past 2 seasons?

Believe me I would love to end up looking a @#%&! for having this opinion next season but I don’t see it changing, convince me I’m wrong
Quote:
We sign 2 first team midfielders & a centre back and Id be like a pig in shite and happy to see ole have a crack at it. We probably have the forwards to operate in front of a class midfield IMO

Ain’t happening however

Unread 07-11-2021, 03:40 PM
Zorg

Plot twist: dinger is Ole

Unread 07-11-2021, 03:51 PM
NedKelly

Honestly I appreciate not being quoted too much grinchy and saffers. Probably some material in there that could be used against me and I feel like I’m given an easy ride. Hasn’t gone unnoticed.

Unread 07-11-2021, 04:46 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Damn dinger called it.

The only thing I'd disagree with is the clearing of dead wood.
He did clear some but he's replaced it with others.
Maguire and AWB need to be replaced and whoever comes in has to recruit a whole new central midfield and replace two soon to retire forwards.

Unread 07-11-2021, 05:33 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Honestly I appreciate not being quoted too much grinchy and saffers. Probably some material in there that could be used against me and I feel like I’m given an easy ride. Hasn’t gone unnoticed.
There was a lot of personal abuse dished out in this thread to anyone who didnt fall in line behind Ole. Those who are interested in it can find it quickly and easily.

Unread 07-11-2021, 06:25 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Plot twist: dinger is Ole

Unread 07-11-2021, 07:05 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Damn dinger called it.

The only thing I'd disagree with is the clearing of dead wood.
He did clear some but he's replaced it with others.
Maguire and AWB need to be replaced and whoever comes in has to recruit a whole new central midfield and replace two soon to retire forwards.
I think the forwards position is pretty healthy with the right coaching and tactics. It’s just the midfield and 75% of the back four that need looking at.

Unread 08-11-2021, 04:24 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
I think the forwards position is pretty healthy with the right coaching and tactics. It’s just the midfield and 75% of the back four that need looking at.
A 36 year old and someone who only plays half a season?

Unread 08-11-2021, 04:56 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Whilst I take that point, there’s also Sancho, Rashford and Greenwood. There’s managers that would give their left nut to develop that 3 with the 2 you mention also part of the squad.

Unread 08-11-2021, 05:17 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Whilst I take that point, there’s also Sancho, Rashford and Greenwood. There’s managers that would give their left nut to develop that 3 with the 2 you mention also part of the squad.
No I get that and I was being facetious but even most people on here have questions over Rashford and Sancho.

My real point was that people are constantly saying Ole is leaving us in a better position yet would gladly change 90% of the squad. My opinion is that this squad should easily be competing for this league. It’s a complete disaster.

Unread 08-11-2021, 07:04 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Rashford, Greenwood, Sancho. Sell Martial and get someone half decent in.

There will also be some half decent FT’s in a other season or two given that’s our policy at the moment too.

Unread 08-11-2021, 08:37 AM
Stickman

Quote:
No I get that and I was being facetious but even most people on here have questions over Rashford and Sancho.

My real point was that people are constantly saying Ole is leaving us in a better position yet would gladly change 90% of the squad. My opinion is that this squad should easily be competing for this league. It’s a complete disaster.
im with you all the way on that one, in response to a post a couple weeks back that said Ole would leave us in a better place than he picked us up I said:

================================================
Even that I feel is exaggerated.

Cavani gone end of season
Ronaldo’s final season next
Pogba walking out for free
The midfield a complete shambles
A shit 50m right back we’re stuck with
An 80m centre half who is abysmal when not on it
Still lots of deadwood in the squad - Lingard, Martial, Mata, Bailly, he who should not be named
Van De Beek floating somewhere in the sunken place

The next manager will need to rebuild too fairly early

Pluses

some other shit shifted
Greenwoods emergence
Sancho bought (70m and already getting used to the bench)

What are the rest in terms of rebuild, genuinely?

================================================

Nqat.

Unread 08-11-2021, 09:16 AM
Dr Stranger

He isn’t going anywhere.

Unread 21-11-2021, 09:58 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
You’re ploughing a lone furrow here mate. Desperately so at times...
Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
He won't be manager this time next year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
I think the phrase you're looking for is "he won't be manager by Christmas". It's only after Christmas that you say he'll be gone by the Summer.

After the Euros, you'll also be able to use "he'll be gone by the next international break", but only in emergencies.
Quote:
He will not be here this time next year.

Accept it.
Quote:
When will he be sacked and why?
Quote:
I dont know when but I know why. He is not a good enough manager for this level. He does not belong as a manager of a team competing for and winning top honours.
Quote:
That’s you projecting your feelings about him. The club doesn’t share your assessment of him. They’ll sack him if they need to, so what scenario do you envision happening next season that will see him sacked mid-season.

If you’re going to make the claim, at least give it some meat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Bookmarked.
This thread full of stuff like this.

People have forgotten how strong opposition to Ole criticism was.

This hasn't been an overnight thing like some are pretending it to be. The signs were always there. But if you saw it you were a hater, city fan, scum etc.

Unread 21-11-2021, 09:59 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
This thread full of stuff like this.

People have forgotten how strong opposition to Ole criticism was.

This hasn't been an overnight thing like some are pretending it to be. The signs were always there. But if you saw it you were a hater, city fan, scum etc.
Me asking you a question? 🤷‍♂️

Unread 21-11-2021, 10:02 AM
saffers

Quote:
Me asking you a question? 🤷‍♂️
Not talking about you.

I don't wanna bump the abuse posts.

Get called a cancerous @#%&! enough by pure in recent times as it is.

Unread 21-11-2021, 10:04 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Not talking about you.

I don't wanna bump the abuse posts.

Get called a cancerous @#%&! enough by pure in recent times as it is.
You quoted me

Unread 21-11-2021, 10:07 AM
Vedder

He did an ok job up till this season but it’s time to go.
Closed Thread