United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-08-2018, 10:29 PM
Switching Off

Thompson said on Soccer Saturday: "Pot and kettle? Oh my goodness.

"You always buy what you can afford and it's net spend at the end of the day. Our net spend compared to United's net spend is massively different.

"How can he say that? Is he just trying to wind people up because this is Jose? Liverpool trying to buy the title? Oh my goodness, I can accept that from some other clubs and managers, but not from Jose Mourinho.

"Just because we've spent some money this summer? It was absolutely outrageous comments coming from Mourinho, whose bought titles everywhere he's gone."

Unread 18-08-2018, 10:30 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

"You always buy what you can afford and it's net spend at the end of the day. Our net spend compared to United's net spend is massively different.

"How can he say that? Is he just trying to wind people up because this is Jose? Liverpool trying to buy the title? Oh my goodness, I can accept that from some other clubs and managers, but not from Jose Mourinho.

"Just because we've spent some money this summer? It was absolutely outrageous comments coming from Mourinho, whose bought titles everywhere he's gone."

:rattled:

Big nosed ugly @#%&!.

Unread 18-08-2018, 10:31 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

Spent more than us last summer
Spent more than us in January
Spent more than us this summer

£#%&! off Thompson you £#%&!ing pick axe nosed shit head.
Closed Thread