United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-05-2014, 10:49 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Van Gaal and Rooney won't end well, there is so much potential there for fireworks, and yes, I'd imagine he feels entitled to the captaincy over Van Persie.

Unread 19-05-2014, 10:59 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Van Gaal and Rooney won't end well, there is so much potential there for fireworks, and yes, I'd imagine he feels entitled to the captaincy over Van Persie.

And as for the post above suggesting Rafael as captain, are you for £#%&!ing real?
For Rooney it wont, nobody wants him.

Reckon van Gaal will do wonders for him anyway.

Unread 19-05-2014, 10:59 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I'm here all night.

Unread 19-05-2014, 11:06 AM
believe

One of the best attacking managers in the world + one of the best attacking players in the world = recipe for disaster You lot need your heads testing when it comes to Rooney.

NftaR.

Unread 19-05-2014, 11:10 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
One of the best attacking managers in the world + one of the best attacking players in the world = recipe for disaster

Pretty sure there won't be any issues between Van Gaal and RvP pal

Unread 19-05-2014, 11:12 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Pretty sure there won't be any issues between Van Gaal and RvP pal
jesus that's bad.

Unread 19-05-2014, 11:14 AM
Stickman

Quote:
One of the best attacking managers in the world + one of the best attacking players in the world = recipe for disaster You lot need your heads testing when it comes to Rooney.

NftaR.

Both have been known to explode a little from time to time is more what I was getting at. I genuinely can't see Rooney being thrilled at Van Persie being given the captaincy, not that outlandish is it?

Unread 19-05-2014, 11:14 AM
believe

Quote:
Both have been known to explode a little from time to time is more what I was getting at. I genuinely can't see Rooney being thrilled at Van Persie being given the captaincy, not that outlandish is it?
Yes.

Unread 19-05-2014, 11:15 AM
Ginners

Quote:
no its not, but this is bellers youre dealing with

Unread 19-05-2014, 11:17 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Yes.

Unread 19-05-2014, 11:22 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
no its not, but this is bellers youre dealing with

He has this bizarre need to defend a fellow weight gainer. Don't get it. Rooney has been average by his standards for 3 seasons or so. Obviously some of the abuse goes over the top, but there's a reason people are laying into him. He's requested 2 transfers and he's on an obscene wage by even todays standards.

I don't think he needs defending, and I don't think it's outlandish to suggest we may be better off without him

Personally I think if LvG sticks him up top as the main front man he'll rediscover the consistency and form we know he's capable of and I'd like to see that, but that's never going to happen given LVG's relationship with RvP.

Unread 19-05-2014, 11:25 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
It's short for Ashley too.
Don't talk %@#$&!s

Unread 19-05-2014, 12:42 PM
elephantstone

I know its all second guesssing but I am hoping that LVG gets the best out of both of them but I wouldnt be surprised that Rooney will be sold to Chelsea before the start of the season.

Unread 19-05-2014, 12:50 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
I don't think it's outlandish to suggest we may be better off without him
Yep. I don't particularly want him to go, but there's a replacement for everyone.

Remember when Tevez was the heart and soul of City, and how they weren't going to be anything without him?

If he goes, just get the right replacement in.

Unread 19-05-2014, 12:52 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Yep. I don't particularly want him to go, but there's a replacement for everyone.

Remember when Tevez was the heart and soul of City, and how they weren't going to be anything without him?

If he goes, just get the right replacement in.
that's perfectly fine but why wish him out, particularly for a reason or an event that hasn't even happened yet?

Unread 19-05-2014, 01:22 PM
Chipsauce

Quote:

NftaR.

Unread 19-05-2014, 01:27 PM
shenwen

Quote:

NftaR.

Unread 19-05-2014, 01:29 PM
ryanMUFC

He probably is one of the best attacking players in the world tbh. Top 20 at least.

Unread 19-05-2014, 01:33 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
He probably is one of the best attacking players in the world tbh. Top 20 at least.
maybe then he should said one of the best attacking managers in the world + the 16th, possibly 15th, best attacking player in the world.

Unread 19-05-2014, 01:38 PM
forwardirektion

Sell him before he breaks the scoring record please Lou
Closed Thread