United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 22-01-2011, 04:55 PM
magic_cantona

Default Re: *Official* United v Invincible Birmingham Match Thread - Teams, Links and handball equalisers

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
some great football moving forward. giggs has been superb but for me the defence has looked so solid that the pressure is off the midfield and we can pass it around at will. can't see us holding back here so expect more goals second half.
But we drew away at Spurs ffs!

Unread 22-01-2011, 04:56 PM
Cream

Default Re: *Official* United v Invincible Birmingham Match Thread - Teams, Links and handball equalisers

http://www.directon.tv/channels/1185/

thanks to nani999.

Berbatov hat trick and he equals the 3 in a season record...

...shite!

Unread 22-01-2011, 04:58 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
why oh why can't we play like this away from home ?
Because we tend to start with an absolute shite tempo and don't press teams far enough up the pitch.

Thus giving teams initiative.

Unread 22-01-2011, 04:58 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Anderson continues to show how valuable he is becoming, especially in these home games, really sets a tempo for the team, very positive and willing to take the ball under pressure, he needs to show some of the same form away from home, but very encouraging again from him.
Tried to play the 'killer' through ball a little to often, needlessly giving a way the ball, but otherwise another encouraging performance.

Birmingham look toothless up front, no real threat at all. Great chance for United to rack up the goals here.

Unread 22-01-2011, 04:59 PM
Liu Jian

Excellent performance, been a real tempo to the game and our slick passing is back.

Gives Fergie the chance to take a couple off early with Tuesday in mind.

Unread 22-01-2011, 05:00 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

I'm not joking, when he retires, Giggs will be remembered alongside the maradonas, peles, best etc of footballing history. Ok so he's not done owt with his country, but playing at the top tier in english football, in one of the best leagues in the world, for how many years, and at 37 he's still scoring goals like that.

The guy is a legend.

General Woundwort

Magic - that blue #@&%! Bevan is a mate of yours? Can you tell him it costs me 12p each time I send him abusive texts and, as such, I would appreciate it if he could publish at least one of them.

If it helps, he can edit out every use of the words 'blue' and '@#%&!' and any references to his stupid £#%&!ing glam rock hairdo.

red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
why oh why can't we play like this away from home ?
Our next two aways are at Blackpool and Wolves - a chance for us to start doing it

No slacking off in the second half please, chaps

Unread 22-01-2011, 05:01 PM
Ben

we're shit. berbas shit. giggs is too old.

Unread 22-01-2011, 05:02 PM
Rhodzy

Fabio to replace Evra. Or is it....

Unread 22-01-2011, 05:04 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Magic - that blue #@&%! Bevan is a mate of yours? Can you tell him it costs me 12p each time I send him abusive texts and, as such, I would appreciate it if he could publish at least one of them.

If it helps, he can edit out every use of the words 'blue' and '@#%&!' and any references to his stupid £#%&!ing glam rock hairdo.
He was in my year at school and was totally hopeless at football.Tbh, as far as I knew, he didnt even like football

When the Arabs took over though, he was all over my Facebook telling me, Grubes and Switchers how City were already at Wembley etc, the usual blue stuff.It was ace when we kept handing their arses to them.I saw him in a boozer in the summer and ripped him to shreds with a red mate.He took it well tbh. Good lad, but a typical, typical blue.

Unread 22-01-2011, 05:04 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Tried to play the 'killer' through ball a little to often, needlessly giving a way the ball, but otherwise another encouraging performance.

Birmingham look toothless up front, no real threat at all. Great chance for United to rack up the goals here.
I think he will gradually become more adept in choosing his moment for that type of pass from deep, but Fergie has always allowed the attacking players to play what they see. There is so much untapped potential in Anderson, starting to show it this year but once he finds his touch in the attacking third, not necessarily in his shooting but choice and weight of pass he really could make the step to world class.

Unread 22-01-2011, 05:06 PM
Coracao

Dreadful header

Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
This is in english, posted earlier in thread

http://www.firstrow.net/watch/46489/...gham-city.html
Is that English commentary though? In English?

Baron

How the £#%&!s he missed that ?!

Unread 22-01-2011, 05:08 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
Is that English commentary though? In English?
There's a bit of scottish actually now you mention it but understandable if you concentrate

Unread 22-01-2011, 05:10 PM
Rhodzy

Hattrick

Billy Bigbollox

dontdopeas84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
channel 82153
cheers pal thats what i needed the channel number

yhgr

Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
There's a bit of scottish actually now you mention it but understandable if you concentrate