Default Re: ronny

Posted on page 1

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodi...oruna-4583378/

Unread 04-10-2010, 02:18 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
He scored two last night. First was a header from a corner, didn't see the second.
Any good?

Unread 04-10-2010, 02:22 PM
dontdopeas84

Unread 04-10-2010, 02:25 PM
Harri Jaffa

Wurzel scored aswell

No value etc

Unread 29-01-2011, 11:39 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Viva Ronaldo
Put him on a plane
Bring him back from Spain
Viva Ronaldo

Unread 29-01-2011, 11:55 PM
Pop

Unread 29-01-2011, 11:58 PM
Bunker Buster

I miss him..

Blessed to have seen his first and last game and a fair few in between.

Unread 30-01-2011, 12:02 AM
dunk

He was £#%&!ing shite in that Munich Anniversary game :shakehead:

Unread 30-01-2011, 12:05 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
People don't always fulfil their dreams. When the time came to decide he saw a Glazer owned United who were about to sign Michael Owen against Real who were about to buy Kaka and Benzema. He was bound to go at that point. No doubt the club will spin it that Rooney wants out next summer or the one after that. People will believe it and the same people who have helped fund the Glazers ownership can start another thread complaining about the club selling him whilst all the time telling themselves it was inevitable and they couldn't have done anything to prevent it. Well you can and you won't.
If you don't mind me saying so, this post has a slightly RAWK-ish undertone.

Unread 30-01-2011, 12:07 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
If you don't mind me saying so, this post has a slightly RAWK-ish undertone.
seeing his first game at OT and watching him grown into that world class player... i miss the @#%&!.

Unread 30-01-2011, 12:13 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
seeing his first game at OT and watching him grown into that world class player... i miss the @#%&!.

Depressing stuff, never forget that day just remember coming out the ground in shock.

We really miss that lad, maybe even more than Cantona.

Unread 30-01-2011, 12:17 AM
Bunker Buster

I remember that day so vividly for so many reasons....

Not seen that video before cheers for posting.

Unread 30-01-2011, 12:19 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!

We really miss that lad, maybe even more than Cantona.
no maybe about it

Unread 30-01-2011, 01:28 AM
£#%&! KFC

Unhappy Re: ronny

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
no maybe about it
ex-£#%&!ing-xactly

loved Eric

but losing Ronaldo has been far harder to take.......just hope when the Barca globetrotters win the leagvue again and we win No 19 he sees what he is missing

Unread 30-01-2011, 01:31 AM
Sloane

the only reason i dont think he will ever come back is that he obviously loves living somewhere where his family are happy to live as well, especially with this kid as well now

Unread 30-01-2011, 01:33 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He was £#%&!ing shite in that Munich Anniversary game :shakehead:
they all were ffs...the occasion was too much for the kids in our team including Ronnie ...it was one of the worst days of my life ...but we honoured the Babes in the best way possible by winning the league when just about everyone wrote us off after losing to the Taches

as the song says We'll Never Die and as much aqs that day hurt I'd have taken it to win the league

Unread 30-01-2011, 01:36 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
they all were ffs...the occasion was too much for the kids in our team including Ronnie ...it was one of the worst days of my life ...but we honoured the Babes in the best way possible by winning the league when just about everyone wrote us off after losing to the Taches

as the song says We'll Never Die and as much aqs that day hurt I'd have taken it to win the league
I know they all were, that picture brought back the memories though.

Unread 30-01-2011, 01:40 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
the only reason i dont think he will ever come back is that he obviously loves living somewhere where his family are happy to live as well, especially with this kid as well now
His mum was a pain in the arse.

But due to the respect for Fergie, if he was ever asked back and he wasn't happy at Madrid (Which was the case last year) then who knows.

Mourinho will want to bring him here if he does indeed take over from Fergie.

Unread 30-01-2011, 01:42 AM
Neo

I miss Ronaldo, but I also think its a waste of time pining for him.

He was a great player for us, but he wanted to move on, he didn't want to be here anymore. He got his wish to go to the circus at Madrid and we should move on. Fact is, he won't be winning a league title this season, whilst United are on the verge of making history with their 19th.

I think if Rooney had got his arse into gear this season we wouldn't be missing Ronaldo as much. He was a unique player, but as last season showed, Rooney is capable of replicating Ronaldo's goal tallies.

We need to get him fit and on form playing alongside this brilliant new Berbatov. Add Valencia and Nani on the wings and we look very good IMO.

(We've also got this new kid called Ryan Giggs coming through. He looks like a world-class winger right now).

Ronaldo was great, but so was Roy Keane, so was Cantona, so was Bryan Robson. The club moves on when losing great players, and I think Fergie has done a pretty good £#%&!ing job in trying to plug the massive hole that Ronaldo's sale left, especially when the money we got from his sale mysteriously went missing.

Unread 30-01-2011, 01:43 AM
The Watcher

Ronaldo will never come back to United, because he achieved everything he ever set out to here. He's a stubborn @#%&! too, he'll stick around at Madrid until he's won a League title and European Cup there. The Pichichi too. I expect he'll end his career back in Portugal.

£#%&!ing unbelievably brilliant player at times, loved watching him.
Closed Thread