Closed Thread

Unread 04-06-2008, 02:30 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazw649
Get the Rib dog in.
Yep, Rib Dog for me too!

...+ Benzema.

Don't like Quaresma...flash @#%&!. Imagine him on one wing & Nani on the other!?..you'd be pulling your hair out in frustration every £#%&!ing game!
"PASS THE £#%&!ING BALL YOU GREEDY BASTARD!!"

Unread 04-06-2008, 03:20 PM
Crash Davis

can we ask politely for Casillas as part of the deal

Unread 04-06-2008, 03:57 PM
Blagger

if we didn't get benzema, i'd have ben arfa instead and play him as a winger - and bring in a different out and out striker.

Unread 04-06-2008, 04:10 PM
fix up look SHARPE

hargreaves - carrick - anderson - ribery
benzema - rooney

+ scholes, giggs, nani, tevez

i think that might actually be a better side than we have now.

Unread 04-06-2008, 04:21 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
if we didn't get benzema, i'd have ben arfa instead and play him as a winger - and bring in a different out and out striker.
I like that.

We have no chance of getting Benzema, and if we did and he progressed as everyone thinks he will, we will be doing this whole £#%&!ing farce all over again in 3-5 years.

Ben Arfa, Huntelaar, Somis, Ribery

Any 3 of them to replace Ronaldo and Saha, we should be alright.

Maybe even room for Berbatov

(although, I don't think Ronaldo is going anywhere, because Real haven't got the money)

Unread 04-06-2008, 04:23 PM
RedArmy20

Ribery

Unread 04-06-2008, 04:27 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I like that.

We have no chance of getting Benzema, and if we did and he progressed as everyone thinks he will, we will be doing this whole £#%&!ing farce all over again in 3-5 years.

Ben Arfa, Huntelaar, Somis, Ribery

Any 3 of them to replace Ronaldo and Saha, we should be alright.

Maybe even room for Berbatov

(although, I don't think Ronaldo is going anywhere, because Real haven't got the money)
Yes but you cannot decide against signing players on the premise that Madrid might come-a-knocking in a few years time. You know those @#%&!s will be sniffing around Anderson and Nani in 2-3 years (maybe less). It will again be difficult to prevent their heads being turned especially if their great mate is there.

Unread 04-06-2008, 04:39 PM
Spiffy

If any of this is true, I want him out now.

Cristiano Ronaldo is reported to have told his agent that he wants to leave Manchester United in order to fulfil his "dream" of playing for Real Madrid.

The Guardian reports that 'The Portugal international has informed his agent, Jorge Mendes, that he wants to play in Spain and his decision has already been outlined to Madrid, encouraging them to step up their attempts to prise him from Old Trafford.'

Earlier this week, Ronaldo informed the Spanish press that he would make an announcement on his future in the next two or three days. However, that deadline is set to come and go with no public word from the forward. Instead, says the Guardian, 'one of his associates briefed the Portuguese journalists that Ronaldo, as suspected, was hoping United would relent on their refusal to entertain the idea of negotiating a world-record transfer.'

Ronaldo's dealings with the press are becoming, depending on your point of view, either all the more bizarre or all the more telling. That he has developed a propensity to only talk to Spanish press is itself revealing, and an example of the nudge-nudge-wink-wink approach that has kept the story running on both the back and front pages is detailed in this morning's edition of The Independent.

'When a Spanish journalist upstaged a press conference last week at the squad's base at Viseu, northern Portugal, by presenting the player with a Real team poster and telling him: "I am here to say one thing: 'We want you with us,'" an employee of the Portuguese Football Federation tried to intervene,' the newspaper reports. 'Ronaldo waved away the official's protestations and insisted on receiving the poster. "It's a present for me. I want it," he said.'

No wonder the Spanish press are convinced that Ronaldo will start next season in a white shirt.

Unread 04-06-2008, 04:41 PM
Thiago

Would be about a billion of pictures of it, had it happened. Just some scare mongering.

Unread 04-06-2008, 04:42 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
If any of this is true, I want him out now.

Cristiano Ronaldo is reported to have told his agent that he wants to leave Manchester United in order to fulfil his "dream" of playing for Real Madrid.

The Guardian reports that 'The Portugal international has informed his agent, Jorge Mendes, that he wants to play in Spain and his decision has already been outlined to Madrid, encouraging them to step up their attempts to prise him from Old Trafford.'

Earlier this week, Ronaldo informed the Spanish press that he would make an announcement on his future in the next two or three days. However, that deadline is set to come and go with no public word from the forward. Instead, says the Guardian, 'one of his associates briefed the Portuguese journalists that Ronaldo, as suspected, was hoping United would relent on their refusal to entertain the idea of negotiating a world-record transfer.'

Ronaldo's dealings with the press are becoming, depending on your point of view, either all the more bizarre or all the more telling. That he has developed a propensity to only talk to Spanish press is itself revealing, and an example of the nudge-nudge-wink-wink approach that has kept the story running on both the back and front pages is detailed in this morning's edition of The Independent.

'When a Spanish journalist upstaged a press conference last week at the squad's base at Viseu, northern Portugal, by presenting the player with a Real team poster and telling him: "I am here to say one thing: 'We want you with us,'" an employee of the Portuguese Football Federation tried to intervene,' the newspaper reports. 'Ronaldo waved away the official's protestations and insisted on receiving the poster. "It's a present for me. I want it," he said.'

No wonder the Spanish press are convinced that Ronaldo will start next season in a white shirt.
and give him a kicking. It's probably %@#$&!s though.

I want to be back to the Championship party where we all laughed happily at his hilarious laugh and ribbing of Hargreaves when getting interviewed. Those were the days...

Unread 05-06-2008, 04:22 PM
Thiago

Bump.

Unread 05-06-2008, 04:31 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiago
Bump.

Unread 05-06-2008, 06:20 PM
Coracao

Benzema would obviously be top of most peoples lists.

I think we need to buy more than though, we needed a forward prior to all this rubbish.

I wouldn't mind seeing something like this at the start of the season.

..........................Anderson.......Carrick

...Nani.........................Rooney........Van Der Vaart

................................Benzema

Van Der Vaart will probably leave this summer, i'd be interested to see where he goes.

Unread 05-06-2008, 07:12 PM
Part 36 Offer

Wink

Err Coracao..I think you forgot a little someone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuG0m...t=73383&page=5
Closed Thread