United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-09-2020, 09:17 AM
Wilkins75

Just watched the youtube clip of Bellamy getting pelted for pure nostalgia....brought a tear to my eye.

Unread 23-09-2020, 09:44 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
I cant take it too seriously with empty grounds, notice how theres next to no argie bargy between players now either? It completely changes the psychology of it all having no noise in the stands.
Meanwhile in France....

French football > PL

Unread 23-09-2020, 11:05 AM
dunk

It's fans of teams like Luton I really feel for, glamour tie like last night and they couldn't attend they may never get another chance to see Odion Ighalo in the flesh, it's tragic.

Unread 23-09-2020, 11:10 AM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It's fans of teams like Luton I really feel for, glamour tie like last night and they couldn't attend they may never get another chance to see Odion Ighalo in the flesh, it's tragic.
spare a thought for their fans who, under these horrible circumstances, have been deprived of an opportunity to sing about how they support their local team

Unread 23-09-2020, 11:18 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
spare a thought for their fans who, under these horrible circumstances, have been deprived of an opportunity to sing about how they support their local team
I imagine they were bombarding their missus and children’s ears with the chant at the top of their lungs in the living room last night

Unread 23-09-2020, 04:11 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
French football > PL
And that is pretty damning.

Unread 23-09-2020, 04:52 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Meanwhile in France....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UCDXvmgias

French football > PL
Neymar is such a toxic little moron isn’t he? Like the scrappy doo version of Diego Costa.

Unread 23-09-2020, 05:54 PM
Wilkins75

Absolutely.A vile @#%&! if ever i saw one.

Unread 23-09-2020, 09:49 PM
Pancho77

Its dogshit add to that the BLM stuff. The first game I have watched since the knee taking was United Palace, 22 men giving it the knee for a Marxist organization oh and Rashford wants to be prime minister and is on the cover of vogue magazine the whole thing is £#%&!ed

Unread 23-09-2020, 09:50 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancho77
Its dogshit add to that the BLM stuff. The first game I have watched since the knee taking was United Palace, 22 men giving it the knee for a Marxist organization oh and Rashford wants to be prime minister and is on the cover of vogue magazine the whole thing is £#%&!ed
Give it a rest you boring @#%&!

Unread 23-09-2020, 10:02 PM
Pancho77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Am I not allowed an opinion just because it doesn't fit in with your world view ? I wont sink to your level by insulting you

Unread 23-09-2020, 10:08 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Am I not allowed an opinion just because it doesn't fit in with your world view ? I wont sink to your level by insulting you
It's not your opinion I object to but there is a hypocrisy in complaining about politics infesting football yet you complain about politics in football threads.

Unread 24-09-2020, 04:53 AM
shenwen

Quote:

He’s right though. Rashford should really know his place. Young working class black lads have no right to use their celebrity to help others

Just shut up and dribble (into the defender) Marcus

Unread 24-09-2020, 06:36 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
OK you don't like BLM which is your legitimate view, but we got this the previous half dozen times you posted it.

Unread 24-09-2020, 06:54 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
I wondered if you were as thick as you previously appeared. I appreciate the confirmation.

Unread 24-09-2020, 07:37 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
OK you don't like BLM which is your legitimate view, but we got this the previous half dozen times you posted it.
He could always close his eyes for 10 seconds before KO. That way he can watch united and stick it to racial inequality message the teams want to bring light upon.

Rashford will be in ipswich in a few years time and you can be sure he wont be able to launch any prime minister campaign with that on his CV

Unread 24-09-2020, 08:55 PM
Pancho77

Quote:
It's not your opinion I object to but there is a hypocrisy in complaining about politics infesting football yet you complain about politics in football threads.
I am not bringing politics into it to the contrary I am actually complaining about the fact that football is being used to promote BLM which is a political movement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
He could always close his eyes for 10 seconds before KO. That way he can watch united and stick it to racial inequality message the teams want to bring light upon.

Rashford will be in ipswich in a few years time and you can be sure he wont be able to launch any prime minister campaign with that on his CV
BLM isn't about that though is it its been hijacked by a political group we have had kick it out ect which I fully support ?

Unread 24-09-2020, 10:24 PM
Sparky***

Finding it really hard to be bothered for this tbh. And that's not me being a £#%&!ing doomlord either...

it's just it still doesn't feel right, playing in empty grounds, the constant threat of covid getting games postponed, weird fixtures, no pre-season...

it just feels not real and not right.

Unread 24-09-2020, 10:49 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
How you feeling about Moyes these days pal?

Unread 24-09-2020, 11:18 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
How you feeling about Moyes these days pal?
Much the same.

And it wasn't me who started maybe the last half dozen Gollum threads on here.
Closed Thread