United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > TV / Film / Books / Arts
Reply
 
Unread 14-01-2022, 10:05 PM
dunk
 
Default

Ronís Gone Wrong - animated Disney thing. Pretty ****ing good tbf.
 
Unread 14-01-2022, 10:09 PM
AK14
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk View Post
Ronís Gone Wrong - animated Disney thing. Pretty ****ing good tbf.
Yeah me and the lad enjoyed it

Tbf some of the best movies over the last 12 months have been kids ones

Another decent one is The Mitchellís Vs the Machines (pretty sure itís on Netflix)
 
Unread 14-01-2022, 10:11 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14 View Post
Yeah me and the lad enjoyed it

Tbf some of the best movies over the last 12 months have been kids ones

Another decent one is The Mitchellís Vs the Machines (pretty sure itís on Netflix)
Easily up there amongst the funniest films of the last 10 years imo. A stone cold classic. Yeah, netflix.
 
Unread 14-01-2022, 11:45 PM
rubbernecker
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl View Post
Boss Level

A comic-booky, violent, groundhog day. Really enjoyed it. Frank Grillo was ace.
Give his tv series about MMA a go .It's a gem compared to most of the bloated bobbins about nowadays

Manly men being men punching each other and then crying when they're strung out on drugs and it's all turned to shite.Frank Grillo being Frank Grillo


Last edited by rubbernecker; 14-01-2022 at 11:52 PM.
 
Unread 15-01-2022, 10:58 AM
AK14
 
Default

Iron Man

Forgot how good it was Best super hero movie imoÖ Some will say The Dark Knight or Blade but theyíre wrong. Bridges is an underrated bad guy too, would have been good to see more of him in other MCU movies.

GOTG

Between this and the winter soldier the mcu really kicks off. Great characters and casting. A load of fun with a good story that has everything.
 
Unread 15-01-2022, 11:05 AM
dunk
 
Default

Iron Man all the more astonishing in that they wrote the script as they went. Incredible really. What a comeback from RDJ
 
Unread 15-01-2022, 11:30 AM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14 View Post
Iron Man

Forgot how good it was Best super hero movie imoÖ Some will say The Dark Knight or Blade but theyíre wrong. Bridges is an underrated bad guy too, would have been good to see more of him in other MCU movies.

GOTG

Between this and the winter soldier the mcu really kicks off. Great characters and casting. A load of fun with a good story that has everything.
The special effects in the Original Iron man in 2007 are better than the special effects in infinity war 10 years later
 
Unread 15-01-2022, 12:25 PM
Street Magician
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
The special effects in the Original Iron man in 2007 are better than the special effects in infinity war 10 years later
They are all just cartoons for the IQ lacking population. I got lost in 'The United Way' universe.
 
Unread 15-01-2022, 12:32 PM
My Name is Heath
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk View Post
Iron Man all the more astonishing in that they wrote the script as they went. Incredible really. What a comeback from RDJ
Didnít RDJ improvise the I am Iron Man line too?

Bridges also only man in history to look badass on a Segway.

Amazing film

 
Unread 15-01-2022, 12:35 PM
NedKelly
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
The special effects in the Original Iron man in 2007 are better than the special effects in infinity war 10 years later
I rewatched it recently and noticed it was less quippy than current Marvel too. Donít get me wrong, itís got some great one liners and comedic moments but itís not every single sentence in every single scene. Was it Guardians that shifted them totally into action comedies? Mind you, I donít mind them using that formula as Eternals tried to go all moody and serious and that was ****.

Iron Man is great but Dark Knight, Spider-Man 2 and Darkman are obviously the best superhero films.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Movies I saw this weekend - 2022 Edition
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Movies i saw this weekend - 2021 edition Chorlton74 TV / Film / Books / Arts 1387 01-01-2022 06:17 AM
'Movies' I saw this weekend II Ginners TV / Film / Books / Arts 10036 22-12-2014 02:22 PM
Special Edition/Directors Cut movies. magic_cantona TV / Film / Books / Arts 20 20-06-2009 11:02 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:40 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2022 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.