United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 14-01-2022, 04:20 PM
Poop

Not needed and an Argie to boot.

Nailed on then.

Unread 15-01-2022, 10:29 PM
Whalefish

Express saying he (Rangnick) won't be backed in the January window. Which goes against what they and others were suggesting when he took over.

Tbh I wasn't expecting much, just a midfielder close to being out of contract (like Zakaria or Kamara).

Ralf Rangnick contacted RB Leipzig to put a £33m deal for midfielder Amadou Haidara in motion a couple of days after his arrival at Man Utd. Man United have yet to lodge a bid for him. [@MullockSMirror]

Last edited by Whalefish; 15-01-2022 at 10:46 PM.

Unread 15-01-2022, 11:31 PM
handsomebastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Express saying he (Rangnick) won't be backed in the January window. Which goes against what they and others were suggesting when he took over.

Tbh I wasn't expecting much, just a midfielder close to being out of contract (like Zakaria or Kamara).

Ralf Rangnick contacted RB Leipzig to put a £33m deal for midfielder Amadou Haidara in motion a couple of days after his arrival at Man Utd. Man United have yet to lodge a bid for him. [@MullockSMirror]
He's at the Afcon pal

Unread 18-01-2022, 12:52 PM
Poop

Eden Hazard has told Newcastle to **** off. They've bid £40m for the fat ****

Unread 19-01-2022, 02:52 AM
Denis Irwell

and another window goes by

Unread 19-01-2022, 09:34 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
and another window goes by
Honestly for your own peace of mind. Take a step back . We wonít sign anyone . We wonít sell anyone. The club is a marketing machine . They will wait till we get kicked out of top 4 to make a new signing. By then we will need about 4 .

We always play catch up. The board doesnít care about the club and neither to a great deal of the players. **** them

Unread 19-01-2022, 11:07 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Honestly for your own peace of mind. Take a step back . We wonít sign anyone . We wonít sell anyone. The club is a marketing machine . They will wait till we get kicked out of top 4 to make a new signing. By then we will need about 4 .

We always play catch up. The board doesnít care about the club and neither to a great deal of the players. **** them
Feel like taking one ****ing big step, actually, mate.

Who are we supporting?

This bunch of ****ing snowflakes? The owners? None of them. Itís only the supporters who care. I support the supporters. Itís like a return to the 70s/80s. The supporters were the stars of the club.

I understand the idea of not buying players for the manager who isnít even here yet but ffs, just get a decent mf in and preferably proper cb. Weíre not getting rid of the owners without something drastic happening but ffs, we need to dump at least half a dozen shit****sÖ and really, hate to say it but what do some of these old boys on the payroll do? Even ferie. A multi millionaire and still hanging around for more. Just go off and enjoy it with what time youíve got to enjoy it.

Unread 19-01-2022, 11:39 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Feel like taking one ****ing big step, actually, mate.

Who are we supporting?

This bunch of ****ing snowflakes? The owners? None of them. Itís only the supporters who care. I support the supporters. Itís like a return to the 70s/80s. The supporters were the stars of the club.

I understand the idea of not buying players for the manager who isnít even here yet but ffs, just get a decent mf in and preferably proper cb. Weíre not getting rid of the owners without something drastic happening but ffs, we need to dump at least half a dozen shit****sÖ and really, hate to say it but what do some of these old boys on the payroll do? Even ferie. A multi millionaire and still hanging around for more. Just go off and enjoy it with what time youíve got to enjoy it.
I am not even excited for games anymore. Tonightís game we will start strong but if Brentford want it more we will get overrun.

I feel sorry for Ralf , he clearly knows what he is doing but doesnít have backing from the board . The club is a shell of what it once was. People used to say a few years out the champions league might actually be good for the club and Iím starting to think that.

Ronaldo said it, something you have to break something down to build it up.

Until the owners change donít expect anything.

Unread 19-01-2022, 11:57 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
I am not even excited for games anymore. Tonightís game we will start strong but if Brentford want it more we will get overrun.

I feel sorry for Ralf , he clearly knows what he is doing but doesnít have backing from the board . The club is a shell of what it once was. People used to say a few years out the champions league might actually be good for the club and Iím starting to think that.

Ronaldo said it, something you have to break something down to build it up.

Until the owners change donít expect anything.
This is exactly where I am right now.

Tonight, we could win because we'v got match winners but I fully expect us to be outfought and outrun.

Ralf and any other manager is banging their head against the wall. Poch, Ten Haag or whoever else will hit the same brick wall that everyone else has.

We need a new midfield, a new striker, a new manager..... but none of it will really change until we get new owners.

Unread 19-01-2022, 12:26 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

I'm still attached, but I'm working on it, like a ****ed up skag addict taking it one day at a time, but I know I'll come through Never thought I'd sling going to the match, but I managed that.

I hate everything about the game/business now, the clubs, the players, the jcl fans, the digital fans, the goldbridge howson type crews, the tv coverage, the media pundits and journos, the absolutely everything.

Football today bears no resemblance to the game I grew up playing and loving, in the same way MU Marketing&Finance has no resemblance to the club I grew up with.

When I've finally kicked it and can honestly say I couldn't give a ****, I'm going to write one of those self-help / how too books and start a YouTube channel with accounts on all the social platforms for survivors and recovering addicts