United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 13-01-2022, 12:25 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
The longer we’re shit, the more empathy I have for all our managers.

In 2014 I thought all of our failings were entirely down to David Moyes. In 2021 I think Ralf Rangnick isn’t even slightly part of the problem.

The club is the common denominator. We’re like some awful slag and keeps getting left by men, because she’s an awful slag, complaining that there’s ‘no good men out there’.
Where I’ve been for quite a bit albeit I’ve also ended up still hating all our former managers to vary degrees - even Ole a bit.

Woodward has been horrific for us - remember, he brokered the original deal. But his approach as CEO has been an unmitigated disaster. Can’t even credit him with the club’s commercial success because all of that was driven by our brand credentials from the Fergie era and more ancient history. None of it has come from the Woodward years ffs.

Unread 14-01-2022, 09:53 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth View Post
Where I’ve been for quite a bit albeit I’ve also ended up still hating all our former managers to vary degrees - even Ole a bit.

Woodward has been horrific for us - remember, he brokered the original deal. But his approach as CEO has been an unmitigated disaster. Can’t even credit him with the club’s commercial success because all of that was driven by our brand credentials from the Fergie era and more ancient history. None of it has come from the Woodward years ffs.
100%

“Must spread…”

Unread 21-01-2022, 12:41 AM
Sparky***

It’s sancho’s turn to be unhappy now.

Unread 21-01-2022, 02:38 AM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...188099584?s=21

Sancho’s camp.

Unread 21-01-2022, 03:19 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean View Post
Sancho’s camp.
is he?

Unread 21-01-2022, 04:07 AM
Tory Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth View Post

This is very true, plus the “commercial success” seems to have dried up over the years. I wonder why

Unread 21-01-2022, 08:23 AM
dunk

Unread 21-01-2022, 08:41 AM
NedKelly

Even if these leaks are legit, do they think it in anyway makes them sound good? At a bare minimum these players are being paid tens of thousands of pounds a week - a load of them are 100k+. More pertinent is the fact that football has **** all to do with being “approachable”. Imagine the leaks coming out if Keane was our captain.

Utterly spineless and I hope we side with the Ronnie’s over the Harry Maguires.

Unread 21-01-2022, 08:46 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...188099584?s=21

If the true he can **** off. He has been absolute shite since he arrived. For 70 mill expect 2 months off settling in. ****ing cheek of Him. Sick of these guys. Thinks he’s achieved it all. Yet he is struggling to adapt to the premier league.

**** off you ****

Unread 21-01-2022, 08:46 AM
Bunker Buster

Absolute bullshit.....

He was coaching elangoh pre game the other night...

Ronaldo not approachable...