United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 08-05-2024, 03:59 PM
Jethro

Default Tuchel

Too much noise to not have a thread. All signs pointing to him being desperate for the job.

I've made my manager stance quite clear but if INEOS want to go for the 2/3 season short term he could be a good shout. However, I have to ignore anything won with PSG but his credentials are pretty good.

Looking forward to August through December being enjoyable before the shit @#%&!s turn up.

Unread 08-05-2024, 04:06 PM
Lok

It wouldn't be an awful appointment I suppose. Isn't he supposed to be difficult to work with from an ownership/directors pov? Not sure he's an Ineos man but he would be an improvement over EtH and infinitely preferable to the likes of Southgate.

Unread 08-05-2024, 04:07 PM
est.1878

Once saw him chain smoking outside the raddison in town. Exchange nods so he passes the sirl test for me Clive. Bald within 2 years though? Also doubting his 6ft4 credentials that appear on wiki, but if true he's one of our forum own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok View Post
It wouldn't be an awful appointment I suppose. Isn't he supposed to be difficult to work with from an ownership/directors pov? Not sure he's an Ineos man but he would be an improvement over EtH and infinitely preferable to the likes of Southgate.
Was he with Jean-Claude Blanc at psg?

Unread 08-05-2024, 04:10 PM
Jack Duckworth

We can't talk about standards and then appoint a chain-smoking chav in a tracksuit and baseball cap

Unread 08-05-2024, 04:12 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth View Post
We can't talk about standards and then appoint a chain-smoking chav in a tracksuit and baseball cap
For me he looks to have the look of man to turn a crate of Stella blind eye to some marginal gains/ blood doping projects. We need a man that won't squeel.

As a former defender maybe he'd make us tighter than (Jack to complete, NSFW boundaries)

Unread 08-05-2024, 04:13 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok View Post
he would be an improvement over EtH and infinitely preferable to the likes of Southgate.
is amorim and palhinha an option?

Unread 08-05-2024, 04:13 PM
NedKelly

Full head of hair or bald is fine, but the inbetween job he’s got going on is not acceptable in this day and age. Not only does it look repulsive, it also betrays a lack of interest in maintaining a good appearance. Big Jim seems to take that kind of thing seriously; its only been a few days since he called out the absolute state of the IT department and ordered them to start tidying up after themselves. It wouldn’t surprise me if one of the job requirements for working under him, is that all members of staff must be in possession of a decent pair of clippers.

Either way, we are doomed if this guy turns up. You’ll all see.

Unread 08-05-2024, 04:14 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878 View Post
For me he looks to have the look of man to turn a crate of Stella blind eye to some marginal gains/ blood doping projects. We need a man that won't squeel.

As a former defender maybe he'd make us tighter than (Jack to complete, NSFW boundaries)
only needs to be competent...

Unread 08-05-2024, 04:18 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
. Big Jim seems to take that kind of thing seriously; its only been a few days since he called out the absolute state of the IT department and ordered them to start tidying up after themselves..
Germans do NOT tolerate tangled LAN cables or Carrington hydropools with an iffy button

This does smell a bit on.

Unread 08-05-2024, 04:19 PM
Jack Duckworth

He also definitely looks like a Nazi, but in a bad way.

Can definitely see the swag men selling "Tommy Tuchel's Grandad Bombed Old Trafford" t shirts.

Unread 08-05-2024, 04:21 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth View Post
He also definitely looks like a Nazi, but in a bad way.
Hans Landa was based on him, apparently.

Unread 08-05-2024, 04:22 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Hans Landa was based on him, apparently.
Hugo Doss.

Unread 08-05-2024, 04:24 PM
Arnold Muhren

Firmly ABS so it’s a yes from me.

Unread 08-05-2024, 04:26 PM
est.1878

Do we need to remind ourselves he was sloppy seconds for Chelsea after ralf turned them down?

Unread 08-05-2024, 04:30 PM
Sparky***

Doesn’t he just fall out with everyone at every club he’s been at?

Unread 08-05-2024, 04:31 PM
est.1878

Need Zorg to confirm he doesn't have an ETH like farmer voice before I can get fully on board here

Unread 08-05-2024, 04:41 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
Doesn’t he just fall out with everyone at every club he’s been at?
Yep, on top of which, as I have stated several times elsewhere, he's a scruffy trackie @#%&!. He couldn't even manage a suit for FA Cup final or CL final. Not the sort of sartorial elegance I think Jim would be wanting to insist upon.

Unread 08-05-2024, 04:45 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Full head of hair or bald is fine, but the inbetween job he’s got going on is not acceptable in this day and age. Not only does it look repulsive, it also betrays a lack of interest in maintaining a good appearance. Big Jim seems to take that kind of thing seriously; its only been a few days since he called out the absolute state of the IT department and ordered them to start tidying up after themselves. It wouldn’t surprise me if one of the job requirements for working under him, is that all members of staff must be in possession of a decent pair of clippers.

Either way, we are doomed if this guy turns up. You’ll all see.

He needs a full hair transplant for sure. Maybe they can just transplant a whole scalp?

Unread 08-05-2024, 04:52 PM
Stickman

Might be a good stepping stone until the right man becomes available and keeps us away from any Southgate type madness.

Unread 08-05-2024, 04:52 PM
madhattricks

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...&postcount=396