United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-01-2020, 09:08 PM
Terry Truthman

Thanks for the memories etc

Unread 16-01-2020, 10:01 PM
Chris Quayd

I'd be more excited about binning off the dross if I thought we were capable of signing good players to replace them. For now all selling Young does is guarantee more game time for Luke Shaw who's possibly worse.

Unread 16-01-2020, 11:34 PM
Sparky***

Unread 16-01-2020, 11:56 PM
jem

young has done his best. can't hate whilst jones is still here. and lingard. and chong. and the other guy.

Unread 17-01-2020, 12:22 AM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
young has done his best. can't hate whilst jones is still here. and lingard. and chong. and the other guy.
He was awful in Fergie's last season despite being picking up a league medal. A winger who didn't score a single goal all season. Jones was solid as a young player in that title winning side and at least contributed.

Unread 17-01-2020, 05:38 AM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
He was awful in Fergie's last season despite being picking up a league medal. A winger who didn't score a single goal all season. Jones was solid as a young player in that title winning side and at least contributed.
young is was and always will be better than jones ever was for united.

Jones is a fraud.

Unread 17-01-2020, 05:51 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
Wanna bet? £#%&! Ashley Young. Never good enough.

“Oh he tried his best”

Yeah well it wasnt £#%&!ing good enough and the £#%&!er should have been binned long ago

£#%&! off

Unread 17-01-2020, 07:33 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Unread 17-01-2020, 07:53 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Sick of petulant £#%&!ers. (If it actually happened). I d dig my heels in and tell him he is going nowhere, fine him and tell him to stay away from the team.

Unread 17-01-2020, 08:02 AM
Zorg

Quote:
This is the ‘good servant’ that people keep talking about

Unread 17-01-2020, 08:18 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Sick of petulant £#%&!ers. (If it actually happened). I d dig my heels in and tell him he is going nowhere, fine him and tell him to stay away from the team.
£#%&! him off, he’s shite.

Don’t blame him either, really. Contract up in the summer and a last big move on the table to Inter to chase a title, can see why he’d want it one last payday/hurrah..

Unread 17-01-2020, 08:39 AM
believe

He’s an employee a the end of his tenure with his current employer, it amazes me that people don’t see that with footballers. He’s done very little wrong imo during his time here, whether he was good enough or not is open to debate but we’ve had many worse players here who are still lauded by fans for some bizarre reason.

Unread 17-01-2020, 09:04 AM
Finport Red

Quote:
Someone within 20 feet of him should've stuck a leg out and made him fall over.

Unread 17-01-2020, 10:01 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
He’s an employee a the end of his tenure with his current employer, it amazes me that people don’t see that with footballers. He’s done very little wrong imo during his time here, whether he was good enough or not is open to debate but we’ve had many worse players here who are still lauded by fans for some bizarre reason.
This.

We spend all our time moaning that we need to get rid of the shit and then moan when it happens.

He was shit when he signed and he's shit now, but he's a hard working pro who has the ambition to move to Italy at 34 because he thinks he has something to offer.

Good on him.

Good move for all parties.

Unread 17-01-2020, 10:10 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Spot on.

Good luck to him.

Unread 17-01-2020, 10:17 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
This.

We spend all our time moaning that we need to get rid of the shit and then moan when it happens.

He was shit when he signed and he's shit now, but he's a hard working pro who has the ambition to move to Italy at 34 because he thinks he has something to offer.

Good on him.

Good move for all parties.

Unread 17-01-2020, 10:17 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
First of all, it's the sun, so I'll be sceptical that this actually happened.

... but even if it did, he's marked to leave anyway so I'd just let him go and save the money. It's like the Pogba thing, we're not going to throw away 30 or 40 million* just to be spiteful... we can't afford to do that with the Glazers squeezing every penny.

*be lucky to get even than in the end...

Unread 17-01-2020, 10:29 AM
shenwen

Whether he was good enough or not is not open to debate ffs. Club captain.

“He did his best”

Should be our new club motto

Unread 17-01-2020, 10:31 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Whether he was good enough or not is not open to debate ffs. Club captain.

“He did his best”

Should be our new club motto
"Proud of the lad"

Unread 17-01-2020, 10:37 AM
Pop

Italian football.

What the £#%&! happened!

50p head
Closed Thread