Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
He should feel unloved. Because he is.
No one to blame but himself

Unread 05-08-2019, 01:58 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
it’s been mooted in the past that Madrid and Barca won’t deal with raiola.
Not sure how true that is considering Barcelona were in for De Ligt and RM have some interest in Pogba regardless of the low ball bid.

I would £#%&!ing love to see the top 15 clubs in Europe get together and make a statement that they will not deal with that fat £#%&! under any circumstances. See how quickly his army of rats desert that sinking ship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
He should feel unloved. Because he is.
Swap him for Malcom and show him what ‘unloved’ really means.

Unread 05-08-2019, 02:01 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucie
Pogba is very precious. He has Evra coming out saying he doesn't feel loved in Manchester.

A club you want to play for, spends big on players before you, they don't actively court him (at least in public) and then come in with a shitty offer like that, really shows they don't particularly want him that badly.

Don't underestimate how that will piss him off
Didn't we just give this little #@&%! a job??

Pipe the £#%&! down, Pat.

Unread 08-08-2019, 07:53 AM
Cream

What an absolute #@&%! this lad is looking now.

Reality check.

Unread 08-08-2019, 08:01 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
What an absolute #@&%! this lad is looking now.

Reality check.
Now?

Unread 08-08-2019, 09:21 AM
AK14

Pogba gets injured or goes missing with a mystery injury similar to RvP in Moyes season and we are well and truly £#%&!ed.

I can’t blame Pogba for acting up or how Mourinho threw a hissy last summer any longer tbh, we’re £#%&!ing rotten at the top and our only hope is Ole turns out to be a genius and does a Fergie.

Unread 08-08-2019, 09:28 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Pogba gets injured or goes missing with a mystery injury similar to RvP in Moyes season and we are well and truly £#%&!ed.

I can’t blame Pogba for acting up or how Mourinho threw a hissy last summer any longer tbh, we’re £#%&!ing rotten at the top and our only hope is Ole turns out to be a genius and does a Fergie.
I can and will. He can want away without acting like a massive @#%&! and publicly flirting for a move.

And if he pulls a sickie or starts to go missing in games again, then I'll blame him even more.

Unread 08-08-2019, 10:47 AM
dunk

Quote:

Unread 08-08-2019, 10:57 AM
Sparky***

Quote:

£#%&! Pogba tbh. He's an ungrateful swine.

And if Mourinho was that pissed off he should have resigned rather than go on some demented act of self sabotage by playing ashley young as centre back whatever madness he did against spurs.

Unread 08-08-2019, 11:26 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
£#%&! Pogba tbh. He's an ungrateful swine.

And if Mourinho was that pissed off he should have resigned rather than go on some demented act of self sabotage by playing ashley young as centre back whatever madness he did against spurs.
He was never going to do that though was he?

This is Mourinho we’re talking about, he’s the biggest @#%&! in football.

Ed should have sacked him as soon as the sign started appearing. But he’s clearly a massive shit house.

Unread 08-08-2019, 11:40 AM
utd99

The problem with players like this is that they have to play because we’ll likely struggle without the creativity he has, but whenever you think of how the midfield will be set up and who’ll be in it you always come back to the question of who does Pogba’s running for him. Relying on him to be professional and disciplined is suicide.
Closed Thread