United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-08-2019, 05:36 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
If he could get his move to Madrid or Barca, I’d say yes. Think it was reported on the sanc at the time that his agent convinced him it was too soon to go to Madrid and he should go to united for 3 years, much as he’s just done with de ligt, Barca and Juve. It’s the only reason pogba’s here in the first place. He couldn’t care less about the club or playing for us, and everything he’s done since coming back shows that.
It’s obvious there’s some agent club collusion re De Ligt joining Juve. Ajax have knowingly undersold him safe in the knowledge they’ll get a cut of his next move to Madrid or Barca in 2-4 seasons time, Juve get their man on the cheap and Raiola keeps on taking it in. That transfer fee was odd to say the least, Ajax could have got 80 for him easy.

Unread 05-08-2019, 07:46 AM
Jethro

Reals latest offer?

£30m and Hames Rodriguez

Unread 05-08-2019, 08:09 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Reals latest offer?

£30m and Hames Rodriguez
hope that's true

Delighted pogba and his slug agent have effectively priced themself out of a move by being too greedy in the first place. No one can afford either the fee, and it wouldn't surprise me if they were baulking at his wages

Unread 05-08-2019, 08:12 AM
puressence

27.4 mill plus hames who they rate at 38 million ??? so pogs a 65 mill player

Unread 05-08-2019, 08:16 AM
Patty_b

I almost feel sorry for Real, it's the kind of offer you make after looking down the side of the couch for every last penny.

But that's only because I hate Pogba, and I wish they could come up with the money just to buy the @#%&! outright.

Looks like we're going to be stuck with him for another season.

One of two things will happen. Either he pulls his finger out for a full season to show his potential worth to clubs who can afford him next season. Or he does £#%&! all again, his value drops, but safe in the knowledge that he'll get his move come next season regardless.

Unread 05-08-2019, 08:22 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro
reals latest offer?

£30m and hames rodriguez

Pogba's stock at an all time low. Maybe the penny will drop that he actually has to do something in order to be a priority signing for the best clubs in Europe.

Unread 05-08-2019, 11:41 AM
ZiggyStardust

£#%&! me it looks like this bid actually happened
Even Ducker is reporting it

What the £#%&! were Madrid doing making such an insulting offer
The price should go up to 200 mill off the back of such a derisory offer

Unread 05-08-2019, 11:43 AM
windy waffles

James wouldn't want to join us anyway. Would be Dybala situation all over again.

Unread 05-08-2019, 11:47 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
James wouldn't want to join us anyway. Would be Dybala situation all over again.
We wouldn’t want him
He’s had one good World Cup and that’s it

No £#%&!er wants to even pay 40 million euros for him

Unread 05-08-2019, 12:00 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Pogba's stock at an all time low. Maybe the penny will drop that he actually has to do something in order to be a priority signing for the best clubs in Europe.
Wouldn’t be surprised if Madrid are already planning to replace Zidane so they aren’t going all out for Pogba. Think he’s here for another season no matter what, not sure we’ll be able to tell the difference if he decides to tank it.

Unread 05-08-2019, 12:35 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Wouldn’t be surprised if Madrid are already planning to replace Zidane so they aren’t going all out for Pogba. Think he’s here for another season no matter what, not sure we’ll be able to tell the difference if he decides to tank it.
Imperative we sign a top class midfielder now. If only to keep this @#%&! happy/make him look good.

Improved terms. All good on the marketing front etc.

Then maybe we won't miss him when he's booted next summer.

Unread 05-08-2019, 12:57 PM
Brucie

That will hurt Pogba's ego.

Offering 20 odd million, plus a player they don't want, doesn't exactly scream, "We want you"

Unread 05-08-2019, 12:59 PM
puressence

jose be there before xmas

Unread 05-08-2019, 01:14 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucie
That will hurt Pogba's ego.

Offering 20 odd million, plus a player they don't want, doesn't exactly scream, "We want you"
You hate to see it.

Back wil be feeling better soooooooon.

Unread 05-08-2019, 01:33 PM
dunk

Cheeky £#%&!ing bastards

Unread 05-08-2019, 01:58 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
£#%&! me it looks like this bid actually happened
Even Ducker is reporting it

What the £#%&! were Madrid doing making such an insulting offer
The price should go up to 200 mill off the back of such a derisory offer

https://www.twitter.com/TelegraphDuc...03088626884608
To make Pogba agitate more for a move.

Unread 05-08-2019, 02:10 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
To make Pogba agitate more for a move.
Why would a player agitate for a move to a club that thinks so lowly of them? They’ve chosen to spend a fortune on numerous players other than Pogba this summer, and then put in that offer. It’s as much a piss take of the player as it is us.

I have no idea what Madrid, pogba and raiola are playing at. Wouldn’t surprise me if it was raiola’s plan to get a pay rise offer out of woodward and advise Pogba to take it, given it’s been mooted in the past that Madrid and Barca won’t deal with raiola.

Unread 05-08-2019, 02:29 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Why would a player agitate for a move to a club that thinks so lowly of them? They’ve chosen to spend a fortune on numerous players other than Pogba this summer, and then put in that offer. It’s as much a piss take of the player as it is us.

I have no idea what Madrid, pogba and raiola are playing at. Wouldn’t surprise me if it was raiola’s plan to get a pay rise offer out of woodward and advise Pogba to take it, given it’s been mooted in the past that Madrid and Barca won’t deal with raiola.

If he wants to go there, I hardly think a shit offer is going to offend him

Unread 05-08-2019, 02:41 PM
Brucie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
If he wants to go there, I hardly think a shit offer is going to offend him
Pogba is very precious. He has Evra coming out saying he doesn't feel loved in Manchester.

A club you want to play for, spends big on players before you, they don't actively court him (at least in public) and then come in with a shitty offer like that, really shows they don't particularly want him that badly.

Don't underestimate how that will piss him off

Unread 05-08-2019, 02:45 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucie
Pogba is very precious. He has Evra coming out saying he doesn't feel loved in Manchester.

A club you want to play for, spends big on players before you, they don't actively court him (at least in public) and then come in with a shitty offer like that, really shows they don't particularly want him that badly.

Don't underestimate how that will piss him off
He should feel unloved. Because he is.
Closed Thread