United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-10-2020, 07:54 PM
Cream

Arguable Maguire is asking for cover from Pogba. Or anyone.

Probably not someone covering his position.

Unread 06-10-2020, 08:12 PM
bosskeano

Maguire could have potentially done a better job cutting out the cross but you can't blame him for Shaw leaving the front post uncovered, you have to be smarter than that.

Pogba should have gotten his lazy ass over to help Maguire once he saw the spurs player get into a supporting position.

Unread 06-10-2020, 08:18 PM
Red Santos

Mourinho was right

we've got some real dumb £#%&!ing @#%&!s in this squad

Unread 06-10-2020, 09:00 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

As thick as they come

Mourinho’s a @#%&!, but he wasn’t wrong about everything.

Unread 06-10-2020, 09:04 PM
Dr Stranger

Can't attack and can't defend.

He simply isn't very good.

Unread 06-10-2020, 09:14 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
hi, akers.

if you look where the attackers are, shaw did exactly the right thing and other players didn't. there were two players in front of de gea doing £#%&! all, who should have shuttled across.

which would make you thick, not him. soz.

the usual suspects disagree. I could have £#%&!ing named three of you.

Unread 06-10-2020, 09:28 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
hi, akers.

if you look where the attackers are, shaw did exactly the right thing and other players didn't. there were two players in front of de gea doing £#%&! all, who should have shuttled across.

I guess De Gea is wrong too then.

If only we had Valencia or TFM in midfield to sort all this mess out.

Unread 06-10-2020, 09:31 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
I guess De Gea is wrong too then.

If only we had Valencia or TFM in midfield to sort all this mess out.
exactly.

Unread 06-10-2020, 09:34 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
exactly.
In all seriousness, SO many people are at fault there. Shaw is tracking a runner, then gets attracted to the spurs player on the right of the box. Moving over, he ends up losing his marker and not getting across to the player he moves towards anyway.

And the rest are just stood admiring it all.

First time I've seen that. Glad I turned off at 3-1.

Unread 06-10-2020, 09:34 PM
Sparky***

The absolute state of him plodding along behind Moura and then chopping him down like a hungover sunday league pisshead.

Unread 06-10-2020, 09:37 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
hi, akers.

he started so well after the covid break been as shit as the rest of them at the back. They are all lacking confidence right now and look nervous as hell

Unread 06-10-2020, 09:39 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The absolute state of him plodding along behind Moura and then chopping him down like a hungover sunday league pisshead.
just like his manager in his most selfless ever moment?

well, aside from the fact that ole saved the game. with the score as it was, shaw's chop was just petulant and pointless.

should have been sent off.

Unread 06-10-2020, 09:39 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
exactly.

Unread 06-10-2020, 10:02 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Can't attack and can't defend.

He simply isn't very good.
yeah but apart from that he's progressing nicely.

Unread 06-10-2020, 10:16 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
just like his manager in his most selfless ever moment?

well, aside from the fact that ole saved the game. with the score as it was, shaw's chop was just petulant and pointless.

should have been sent off.
What in gods name are you wittering on about?

Unread 06-10-2020, 10:45 PM
jem

Quote:
What in gods name are you wittering on about?
really? you can't think of a time when ole hacked someone down? doesn't surprise me.

Unread 06-10-2020, 10:47 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
really? you can't think of a time when ole hacked someone down? doesn't surprise me.
yes i can, but no idea what it's got to do with shaw being a fat useless £#%&!er

Unread 06-10-2020, 11:00 PM
jem

Quote:
yes i can, but no idea what it's got to do with shaw being a fat useless £#%&!er
he's not a fat useless £#%&!er. you are.

also, you wet the bed.

Unread 07-10-2020, 10:57 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
hi, akers.

Rubbish. His goalkeeper is £#%&!ing screaming at him, literally telling him where the ball’s going to go and he just runs off randomly trying to cover the space that’s far less risk because he’s thick as shit. De Gea was absolutely right, covering the near post runners was the position to be in, and if the ball gets cut back well then the blame lays with either Pogba or Matic for not covering their man.

Our full backs have a chronic inability to assess risk and be in position to counter it and you can keep saying ‘soz’ until you’re blue in the face but you’re arguing against the obvious.

Unread 07-10-2020, 11:02 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Rubbish. His goalkeeper is £#%&!ing screaming at him, literally telling him where the ball’s going to go and he just runs off randomly trying to cover the space that’s far less risk because he’s thick as shit. De Gea was absolutely right, covering the near post runners was the position to be in, and if the ball gets cut back well then the blame lays with either Pogba or Matic for not covering their man.

Our full backs have a chronic inability to assess risk and be in position to counter it and you can keep saying ‘soz’ until you’re blue in the face but you’re arguing against the obvious.
the players behind him could see what was in front of them and did nothing. he saw what was in front of him and did something.

some people can't see what is in front of them. is there anyone behind you that could help?
Closed Thread