United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-06-2018, 09:12 PM
saffers

Default Gaz Bale assault incoming (100m€ +)

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...ale-12638877?3

Wow, fair fee for a scousebuster or nah?

Unread 02-06-2018, 09:15 PM
ScarFace

Unread 02-06-2018, 09:27 PM
waynes ear's

Avatar prepped. Name change when he signs

Unread 02-06-2018, 09:31 PM
Sparky***

"Prepare"

"Eyeing"

"thinking about"

Yawn.

Unread 02-06-2018, 09:36 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Avatar prepped. Name change when he signs
Antoine?

Unread 02-06-2018, 09:42 PM
flixton

I've always felt there aren't enough Gareth Bale threads on here.

Unread 02-06-2018, 09:43 PM
atticusgrinch

Bale, Sandro, Fred, Alderweireld and Doko Darkovic?

Unread 02-06-2018, 09:48 PM
Pop

How in £#%&!s name is he going to pass a medical?

Unread 02-06-2018, 09:55 PM
Switching Off

Yes

Unread 02-06-2018, 10:01 PM
Curtis

I heard someone talking about Bale's injury record a while back. He noted that most of the injuries he's had have been at Madrid and those have been predominantly muscle strains, pulls etc. He then went on to talk about Madrid's injury records in general. It seems their players tend to suffer more with these types of injuries than anything else. He attributed that to an unusual emphasis the coaching staff place on a particular type of training (sadly I can't remember exactly what he called it). He said it was normal for all teams to do this type of training but that Madrid do it excessively and that naturally increases the chance of the types of muscle injuries that their players tended to suffer.

He noted that Bale seemed more susceptible than most others to this but attributed that to the type of explosive sprints he was inclined to do while playing. When asked about Ronaldo not suffering the same he simply pointed out that Ronaldo was a freak. Anyway, he finished his story by suggesting that signing Bale may not be such a risk (for any club interested) due to most clubs operating a more balanced format for training. He was convinced that Bale wouldn't encounter nearly as many injuries with a few simple adjustments to his training routine.

Unread 02-06-2018, 10:04 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis
I heard someone talking about Bale's injury record a while back..

Unread 02-06-2018, 10:21 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
I heard someone talking about Bale's injury record a while back. He noted that most of the injuries he's had have been at Madrid and those have been predominantly muscle strains, pulls etc. He then went on to talk about Madrid's injury records in general. It seems their players tend to suffer more with these types of injuries than anything else. He attributed that to an unusual emphasis the coaching staff place on a particular type of training (sadly I can't remember exactly what he called it). He said it was normal for all teams to do this type of training but that Madrid do it excessively and that naturally increases the chance of the types of muscle injuries that their players tended to suffer.

He noted that Bale seemed more susceptible than most others to this but attributed that to the type of explosive sprints he was inclined to do while playing. When asked about Ronaldo not suffering the same he simply pointed out that Ronaldo was a freak. Anyway, he finished his story by suggesting that signing Bale may not be such a risk (for any club interested) due to most clubs operating a more balanced format for training. He was convinced that Bale wouldn't encounter nearly as many injuries with a few simple adjustments to his training routine.
A up. Gaz's agent's 'ere.

Unread 02-06-2018, 10:23 PM
My Name is Heath

I just hope Roseanne doesn’t tweet about him.

Unread 02-06-2018, 10:33 PM
dunk

Unread 02-06-2018, 10:44 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...ale-12638877?3

Wow, fair fee for a scousebuster or nah?
Sure there’s a thread on this elsewhere. Where you hated him

Quote:

Parklife

Unread 02-06-2018, 11:08 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
How in £#%&!s name is he going to pass a medical?
Owen Hargreaves did, so no worries on that score

Unread 03-06-2018, 06:52 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
(sadly I can't remember exactly what he called it)
Was it training without a football? If so, he’ll fit right in with our inflated spherical object fearing shit@#%&!s right away

Unread 03-06-2018, 10:02 AM
Stickman

We aren’t very hard to predict.

Seamus

Thanks Curtis, I forwarded that on to Woodward

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by flixton
I've always felt there aren't enough Gareth Bale threads on here.
Congrats on your new job as thread police pal!
Closed Thread