United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-06-2017, 10:29 PM
ScarFace

Gotta be a money issue. We probably want to spread the payment over a Scientology level contract.

Unread 01-06-2017, 10:57 PM
Sparky***

Wonderful. Another embarrassment.

Onto the next one......

Unread 02-06-2017, 12:13 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
It's all pointing towards Lukaku for £100m isn't it?...

Unread 02-06-2017, 12:52 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Wonderful. Another embarrassment.

Onto the next one......
Love it.

Can't believe how inept we are in the transfer market. We have always been shite tbf. So many major disappointments over the years. Like Keane says, we always try to penny pinch at the last minute and it rubs people up the wrong way and then totally £#%&!s things. Diabolical.

I used to work for United's previous lawyers and it was always the same thing there. £#%&!ing up deals left right and centre. The business side of the club is £#%&!ing inept in part. Brilliant on a commercial level but awful from a player recruitment POV.

Unread 02-06-2017, 04:56 AM
Luffy

Isn't it just that griezmann got in touch and said he can't leave atletico in the lurch?

Would explain the "Utd might still buy him in future" bullshit.

Unread 02-06-2017, 05:42 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
Isn't it just that griezmann got in touch and said he can't leave atletico in the lurch?
"Heres an extra million a year after tax"

"Bonjour Manchester"

Unread 02-06-2017, 07:02 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Love it.

Can't believe how inept we are in the transfer market. We have always been shite tbf. So many major disappointments over the years. Like Keane says, we always try to penny pinch at the last minute and it rubs people up the wrong way and then totally £#%&!s things. Diabolical.

I used to work for United's previous lawyers and it was always the same thing there. £#%&!ing deals left right and centre. The business side of the club is £#%&!ing inept in part. Brilliant on a commercial level but awful from a player recruitment POV.
City: who beat us in the CL? Right, get me HIM! End of May, holding the shirt. Bing bang boom.

Us: oooh, José's calling him on his latest apple watch, Adidas undies £#%&!ety-£#%&! ad. What does it all MEAN? Wath this space....

Unread 02-06-2017, 07:16 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Cavani bangs 20 minimum in the Prem. Fact.
Was a big fan when he was at Napoli. I don't think PSG was a great move for him, as he got £#%&!ed around for Zlat. He would've done well in England had he gone then.

Unread 02-06-2017, 07:24 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
City: who beat us in the CL? Right, get me HIM! End of May, holding the shirt. Bing bang boom.

Us: oooh, José's calling him on his latest apple watch, Adidas undies £#%&!ety-£#%&! ad. What does it all MEAN? Wath this space....
You alright pal?

Unread 02-06-2017, 07:57 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
You alright pal?

Unread 02-06-2017, 08:05 AM
elhombre

Off

Unread 02-06-2017, 08:05 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Was a big fan when he was at Napoli. I don't think PSG was a great move for him, as he got £#%&!ed around for Zlat. He would've done well in England had he gone then.
Agree. This season he scored 49 goals, including 8 in 8 in the Champions League.

For me it shows how much a waste the previous three years were. Unnecessary signing for a Zlat-led PSG and didn't help Cavani.

Unread 02-06-2017, 08:07 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
You alright pal?
It's been a long summer

Unread 02-06-2017, 08:07 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
Off
Cheerio

Unread 02-06-2017, 08:12 AM
Jethro

So it's come down to his loyalty to Atletico? Nice one, pal. Can't help think you're £#%&!ing your career up.

Unread 02-06-2017, 08:13 AM
puressence

Not entirely sure why this has come to as a shock to all über reds. As soon as zlatan was injured he was always gonna look at a big man uptop have none of you watched Jose teams for the last 12 years this is what he does it's hardly back page news , once the ATM ban was announced always tricky getting him away he loves the manager and he's adored there. So this opens up avenues for other players. Genuinely surprised at the lukaku he's shit posts . He's far from it and probably the best candidate for the 9 shirt would adapt straight away is young quick strong and bags as for the 10 shirt Sanches is gettable in telling you .

Unread 02-06-2017, 08:13 AM
AK14

Still think this will happen

It'll just be us trying to pressure Atletico into accepting a bid under the release clause or something...

As the release clause goes, would United have to pay the full fee in one go? Now I'm no transfer guru but don't clubs usually pay the transfer fees in Instalments?

Unread 02-06-2017, 08:26 AM
denis lawless

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
Off
Fkn hope so....sick to death of the thumb dancing ponce.

Unread 02-06-2017, 08:39 AM
Fish

C'est la vie
Closed Thread