United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-06-2014, 07:56 PM
magic_cantona

Football Antoine Barry Griezmann

EXCLUSIVE: Manchester United have opened talks with Real Sociedad over Transfer of Antoine Griezmann. £23M Bid is Imminent. #Confirmed #MUFC

According to my source Manchester United have contacted Real Sociedad for a quote on the price of Antoine Griezmann! #MUFC

All over the ever reliable Twitter.

Unread 07-06-2014, 08:02 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
EXCLUSIVE: Manchester United have opened talks with Real Sociedad over Transfer of Antoine Griezmann. £23M Bid is Imminent. #Confirmed #MUFC

According to my source Manchester United have contacted Real Sociedad for a quote on the price of Antoine Griezmann! #MUFC

All over the ever reliable Twitter.

Unread 07-06-2014, 08:04 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

Unread 07-06-2014, 08:08 PM
Pop

Great news. Who is he?

Unread 07-06-2014, 08:08 PM
RedMenace

You're lucky your rep is turned off is all I'll say about this one.

Unread 07-06-2014, 08:11 PM
rogieop

im sure its all bollox but with the talk of the likes of griezman and sanchez amongst others it would seem van gaal is going to go 4-3-3 / 4-2-3-1 which means a direct competition for a place between van perse and rooney.

Cant wait to see the scouse @#%&! sitting on the bench every week!

Unread 07-06-2014, 08:14 PM
HERTS_RED

Never going to happen, he's fudge so Arsenal don't mug them off with Vela

Unread 07-06-2014, 08:16 PM
The Mull

has he signed yet?

Unread 07-06-2014, 08:20 PM
armchair

cringe

Unread 07-06-2014, 08:31 PM
ziggyman17

so that is about the 150th player we are negotiating with now.... £#%&! me.... If all these signings come off we will have the biggest squad in football..

Unread 07-06-2014, 08:34 PM
sa7

Remember this lad at Old Trafford in the group stages last year. By far and away Sociedad's stand out player

Unread 07-06-2014, 09:17 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
cringe
"ooooooh, start a thread ffs!"

This is the thanks I get.:shakehead:

Unread 07-06-2014, 09:19 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:

Tut tut magic daffyd Dylan Thomas dai cantona

Unread 07-06-2014, 09:20 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
Tut tut magic daffyd Dylan Thomas dai cantona
Well, he's like my £#%&!ing ex-wife ffs. If I had one.

Unread 07-06-2014, 09:27 PM
armchair

Quote:

Sorry I just find it very cringey. You're not the only one doing it. I cringe at all of them. It's just that I hate to see threads written as a direct reaction to rawk. It seems a bit obsessed. £#%&! those losers. I don't care what they do. Well I suppose I do but I'm not going to let their actions influence mine so it makes me cringe when I see United supporters on a United site referencing some scouse site.

Unread 07-06-2014, 09:35 PM
sa7

Quote:
Sorry I just find it very cringey. You're not the only one doing it. I cringe at all of them. It's just that I hate to see threads written as a direct reaction to rawk. It seems a bit obsessed. £#%&! those losers. I don't care what they do. Well I suppose I do but I'm not going to let their actions influence mine so it makes me cringe when I see United supporters on a United site referencing some scouse site.
Unfortunately, you'll be £#%&!ed when I use this place as my own version of Wikileaks then mate.

Unread 07-06-2014, 09:40 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Unfortunately, you'll be £#%&!ed when I use this place as my own version of Wikileaks then mate.
no idea what you mean.

Unread 07-06-2014, 09:47 PM
sa7

Quote:
no idea what you mean.
Me neither

Unread 07-06-2014, 10:34 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Bit of a 'whoooosh' here pal. I asked what the score was with the names a couple of hours ago. And this guys second name isnt Barry ffs. Just a slight piss take of the RAWK thread titles tbh.

Soz mate.

Unread 07-06-2014, 11:13 PM
armchair

Quote:
Bit of a 'whoooosh' here pal. I asked what the score was with the names a couple of hours ago. And this guys second name isnt Barry ffs. Just a slight piss take of the RAWK thread titles tbh.

Soz mate.
How's it a whoosh? I've had this accusation before. You guys are doing this middle name thing for one reason and that's as a direct reaction against rawk. For the main people who don't hang out on rawk it's cringe. Personally, I couldn't give a £#%&! what they do on rawk and I'm certainly not going to turn this site into a pastiche of there.

What you are saying is "rawk affects me with every thread I post" no matter how you want to dress it up. Be above their shit.
Closed Thread