United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-05-2021, 12:46 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parlabane
If hes out of the final for us , hopefully he is out for the Euro's as well - probably overdue a break after the amount of football he has played.
Should send him to Mykanos to recouperate

Unread 11-05-2021, 01:26 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
and be blamed for England's failure
Good. Hope its early and embarrassing.

Unread 11-05-2021, 01:36 PM
Dr Stranger

He’s about to look as good as he’s ever looked.

Bailly and Lindelof

Unread 11-05-2021, 02:08 PM
AK14

Huuuuuge blow

Obviously it’ll please some () but many have come to realise how important he is for us.

Gutted for the lad after having such a great season.

Unread 11-05-2021, 02:24 PM
Jethro

This is utter %@#$&!s. Part of me feels he was targeted on Sunday. Constantly had players falling into/on him.

£#%&!s sake.

Unread 11-05-2021, 02:37 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
This is utter %@#$&!s. Part of me feels he was targeted on Sunday. Constantly had players falling into/on him.

£#%&!s sake.
But as Sparky said the one where he did get clocked was a complete accident, Cavani pushed the lad into him.

Unread 11-05-2021, 02:56 PM
History

Hopefully not true and he can get back for the final.

Defending set pieces and long balls is going to be painful. Think Shaw will suffer too since he offers him the freedom to do what he wants.

Unread 11-05-2021, 03:07 PM
shenwen

Pretty gutted for him tbh.

Unread 11-05-2021, 05:20 PM
ScarFace

Ole said its good news, nothing broken and hopefully will be fit to play in the league games before the end of the season before the final.

Unread 11-05-2021, 08:17 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Ole said its good news, nothing broken and hopefully will be fit to play in the league games before the end of the season before the final.
So the earlier reporting was a load of bollix?

Shocked to the core of my being and no mistake.

Unread 12-05-2021, 09:53 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Good news. Get him in for that Wolves game. Unbeaten away record for the season and onto the final

Unread 12-05-2021, 09:55 AM
Sparky***

his foot is in a plastic boot.

i don't think i've ever seen a player recover in 2 weeks from ligament damage.

it's going to be very touch and go this

Unread 12-05-2021, 09:59 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Precaution. They do the same with his head after every game.

Unread 12-05-2021, 10:02 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

This. On crutches last night. Only John Terry back in the Chelsea blood spinning days could come back from that.

Unread 12-05-2021, 10:10 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Precaution. They do the same with his head after every game.
Not very environmentally friendly of our medical team, that. Imagine all that plastic

Injuries aside, he's definitely improved a lot since the start of the season and not beating up those Greek policemen. Still think Bruno should be wearing the captain's armband from next season, though. It's clear who the real leader is...

Unread 12-05-2021, 10:14 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Not very environmentally friendly of our medical team, that. Imagine all that plastic

Injuries aside, he's definitely improved a lot since the start of the season and not beating up those Greek policemen. Still think Bruno should be wearing the captain's armband from next season, though. It's clear who the real leader is...
Definitely improved. Playing with more authority and he’s been better on the ball recently too. That was always meant to be a feature of his game, but we’ve rarely seen. Far more ventures upfield and better passing recently.

I don’t really mind who wears the armband. Bruno is a ‘lead by example’ type.

Unread 12-05-2021, 01:59 PM
ScarFace

Unread 12-05-2021, 02:17 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
That's a no then

Unread 12-05-2021, 02:18 PM
dunk

Hopping round on one leg in the final hoping Villareal are shit.

Unread 12-05-2021, 02:37 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Hopping round on one leg in the final hoping Villareal are shit.
But enough about Jones ...

Etc
Closed Thread