United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-05-2021, 09:38 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Really? I was on the list for a while and only got phone calls for Exec seats
because of your postcode. OOT loaded #@&%!

Unread 06-05-2021, 09:39 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
because of your postcode. OOT loaded #@&%!
last time i stick a tip on the round...

Unread 06-05-2021, 09:42 PM
waynes ear's

you mean the rounds you never pay full price for because I don't charge you for at least one of the pints?

ok pal

Unread 06-05-2021, 09:43 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
you mean the rounds you never pay full price for because I don't charge you for at least one of the pints?

ok pal

Unread 06-05-2021, 10:05 PM
Pancho77

£#%&!ing killing me this I am on the verge of £#%&!ing it off got a grovelling E Mail today from United included the below statement

'If you wish to reverse this decision, please recomplete this form no later than 5pm on Sunday 9th May'

I originally said I was going to renew but I think I have had it

Can they legally enforce this if I turn round and say no I have changed my mind

Unread 06-05-2021, 10:12 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancho77
f***ing killing me this I am on the verge of f***ing it off got a grovelling E Mail today from United included the below statement

'If you wish to reverse this decision, please recomplete this form no later than 5pm on Sunday 9th May'

Can they £#%&!. I've had the same email. I'll try to be strong but will more than likely cave and renew on 30th June at 5pm. I'll pay in £1 coins though.

Unread 06-05-2021, 10:39 PM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancho77
£#%&!ing killing me this I am on the verge of £#%&!ing it off got a grovelling E Mail today from United included the below statement

No. All you have done so far is say you intend to renew. Like going into Tescos intending to buy a cabbage. If you decide not to, then there is nothing they can do to make you have that cabbage. Someone else will buy it anyway.

Unread 06-05-2021, 10:41 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocado
No. All you have done so far is say you intend to renew. Like going into Tescos intending to buy a cabbage. If you decide not to, then there is nothing they can do to make you have that cabbage. Someone else will buy it anyway.
that's how koppas ended up married.

Unread 06-05-2021, 10:42 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
you might lose the right to defer though...

Unread 06-05-2021, 10:44 PM
avocado

Quote:
By the way, I am not advocating that you should renew, or not renew. That is entirely up to you. It is easy for those that dont have a ST to tell you not to. Likwise those that have a ST (and especially those that have had them long term) will tend towards renewing.

Quote:
you might lose the right to defer though...
Not a fan of deferral. Isn’t that ducking a decision? Have the courage of your convictions either way. Suspect a new owner may not be bound by a deferral commitment in any event (although I admit I have not studied the t&cs of the deferral offer) ...

Unread 07-05-2021, 08:30 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
it's just rubbers being a @#%&! sat on his peado barge.....

Respect everyone's decisions, United...

Unread 07-05-2021, 10:37 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Really? I was on the list for a while and only got phone calls for Exec seats
I applied a few years back and got a call back the same week offering me seats in all different parts of the ground

Unread 07-05-2021, 12:24 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parlabane
Genuinely conflicted about this.

Had a season ticket for 25 years LMTB before that. Always sat with my dad ( until he passed away ) my brother and my mate and over the years the people to the side, behind and in front of us have become mates.

If I could guarantee getting the same seats I would defer in a heartbeat, but I doubt they would make that offer as I suspect they know thousands like me would defer.

I feel a bit of a hipocrite, going to the protests and then probably renewing, but when shove comes to push I know I will renew.

Kudos to those that have given Season tickets up in the past, I just don’t know if I can
hypocrite ffs

the fight from within going great £#%&!in hell lads be strong .. in years times you will be able to say i made that difference . they may even put your name on a brick

Unread 07-05-2021, 12:32 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
hypocrite ffs

the fight from within going great £#%&!in hell lads be strong .. in years times you will be able to say i made that difference . they may even put your name on a brick
You said you’re not bothered about the protest but you’re calling people hypocrites for not wanting to give up a big part of their life?

Unread 07-05-2021, 12:51 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
You said you’re not bothered about the protest but you’re calling people hypocrites for not wanting to give up a big part of their life?
was just spell checking ive said from the start people protesting is brilliant , but to then pay for something your protesting against is madness . If you cant see that then fair enough pal . Just dont understand the point its like a vegetarian protesting against meat and working in a slaughterhouse .

Unread 07-05-2021, 12:51 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
hypocrite ffs

The fight from within? Paying £700 a year to be allowed to call the Glazers @#%&!s when they cannot hear you because they're in Miami and don't give a shit because they've already got your money.

Unread 07-05-2021, 12:56 PM
dragflick

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
The fight from within? Paying £700 a year to be allowed to call the Glazers @#%&!s when they cannot hear you because they're in Miami and don't give a shit because they've already got your money.
Renewed on the back of this. Thanks pal

Unread 07-05-2021, 12:58 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
was just spell checking ive said from the start people protesting is brilliant , but to then pay for something your protesting against is madness . If you cant see that then fair enough pal . Just dont understand the point its like a vegetarian protesting against meat and working in a slaughterhouse .
There were people that gave up their seats in 2005 and saw fans on the waiting list quite happy to take their place. They gave up something they like doing, for what? (Though there were price increases at the time)

Picking at one or two on here who renew won’t change a thing. It needs to be every season ticket holder and every member which you can guarantee won’t happen. It’s quite easy for someone that doesn’t go to games to tell someone to give it up.

The club can be hurt financially in other ways. I’m sure there’s a few that will renew that would quite happily have cans on the forecourt and stop the game from happening.

Unread 07-05-2021, 12:59 PM
Parlabane

Quote:
I pay to watch United with my mates, I'm protesting about the Glazers, their ownership and how they bought the club.

Quick look at twitter sees you cheering getting to the final last night in your United top and UTD Bobble hat - didn't realise you were a vegetarian slaughterman either

Unread 07-05-2021, 12:59 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Renewed on the back of this. Thanks pal
You're welcome. Now you're a scab.
Closed Thread