Unread 19-08-2017, 11:49 PM
Sparky***

Liverpool are such jammy #@&%!s

Unread 19-08-2017, 11:51 PM
dunk

Nice dig at Murphy there from Lineker

Unread 20-08-2017, 12:13 AM
History

What the £#%&! is that expected goals stat? For half a second I thought the par league had made it's way to motd. I almost fainted.

Unread 20-08-2017, 12:21 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Nice dig at Murphy there from Lineker
?

Unread 20-08-2017, 12:25 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
?
Murphy said Mahrez has out grown Leicester, Lineker asked him if Coutinho had out grown Liverpool

Unread 20-08-2017, 12:32 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
You knew MOTD would make a massive thing about Pogba not getting sent off.

Of course ignoring that Leroy Fer should have been sent off for smashing into Matic from behind and then clattering Blind late in the 2nd half.
Exactly...hes a #@&%! that Fer has previous too

Quote:
Murphy said Mahrez has out grown Leicester, Lineker asked him if Coutinho had out grown Liverpool
Hate Lineker but that's funny

Unread 20-08-2017, 04:34 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

Pity it wasn't Gerard instead of Murphy.

"Like you outgrew Liverpool when you wanted to go to Chelsea "?

Unread 20-08-2017, 08:04 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Jenas is right about the full backs, though I suspect it is a choice to protect against the counter attack. Shaw turning into the player we hoped he could be would certainly give us an extra dimension.
he's right in the sense that it's a recognised fact and has been for a decade.

he's completely wrong to say that it will be an issue against better teams - why the £#%&! do people say this, especially about a team managed by Jose who is widely known to set up for the particular opponent he faces.

interesting thing in the analysis was that despite only using a few clips in ateast one of the examples blind was up with the attack and wide open and so jenus just didn't mention it

mourinho specifically mentioned the players exploring the spaces behind their wingbacks in the 1st half btw and then as soon as swansea dared to change it we tore them apart.

Unread 20-08-2017, 01:11 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
he's right in the sense that it's a recognised fact and has been for a decade.

he's completely wrong to say that it will be an issue against better teams - why the £#%&! do people say this, especially about a team managed by Jose who is widely known to set up for the particular opponent he faces.

interesting thing in the analysis was that despite only using a few clips in ateast one of the examples blind was up with the attack and wide open and so jenus just didn't mention it

mourinho specifically mentioned the players exploring the spaces behind their wingbacks in the 1st half btw and then as soon as swansea dared to change it we tore them apart.
Also let's remember these were the types of games we were shit in last season not the bigger ones.

Unread 20-08-2017, 02:07 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Also let's remember these were the types of games we were shit in last season not the bigger ones.
Didn't we win 2 against the top 6 last season?

Unread 21-08-2017, 11:17 AM
redhegemony

why hasn't Noble been charged...awful challenge and not given a yellow

Unread 21-08-2017, 11:26 AM
Crumps

Sweet Jesus they wanted Pogba's yellow to be an issue didn't they. Great example of discipline by Pogba post booking. The lad has it all, can see him getting 15-20 league goals this season. He was the epitome of the team last season in the league so near yet so far just needed a bit of luck and a couple of inches the other way on a hell of a lot of cases. I'm genuinely not surprised at our start, said a lot of the naysayers would be in for a shock this season. There were a couple of issues that needed addressing and addressed them, so far so good.

Unread 21-08-2017, 11:49 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Sweet Jesus they wanted Pogba's yellow to be an issue didn't they. Great example of discipline by Pogba post booking. The lad has it all, can see him getting 15-20 league goals this season. He was the epitome of the team last season in the league so near yet so far just needed a bit of luck and a couple of inches the other way on a hell of a lot of cases. I'm genuinely not surprised at our start, said a lot of the naysayers would be in for a shock this season. There were a couple of issues that needed addressing and addressed them, so far so good.
at this rate i'm seeing 38 league goals for the pog - sensational

Unread 21-08-2017, 11:49 AM
20 times

Quote:
Worth remembering what everyone was saying about city this time last year though Throbbers

Unread 21-08-2017, 12:00 PM
Crumps

Quote:
If we keep this up

P38 W38 D0 L0 F152 A0 Pts 114

Unread 21-08-2017, 12:17 PM
20 times

Quote:
If we keep this up

Unread 21-08-2017, 04:02 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
If we keep this up

can see us scoring 6 sometimes tbh

united are back ;-}

Unread 21-08-2017, 04:52 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Paul £#%&!ing Pogba Imagine thinking a few years ago we'd have a midfielder you wouldn't swap for any other in the world?

Unread 21-08-2017, 05:11 PM
red in cumbria

Pogba's original booking was a tad harsh anyway, and I suspect the ref knew as much.
Closed Thread