United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-12-2019, 11:10 PM
Jack Duckworth

Default Chelsea Racism Storm

brilliant stuff from gary neville on sky condemning what went on today. pretty sure dave jones will regret what he said, but in his defence, he was live and repeated what he was told to in his earpiece.

i think it's getting to the stage now where managers need to bring their teams off, irregardless if they're winning or not.

Unread 22-12-2019, 11:15 PM
Switching Off

Not sure if the three tannoy announcements were because it hadn't stopped, or if that's standard protocol to keep the announcement going once it's been announced.

It's a big issue today, but it will blow over, especially with ALL THE FOOTBALL coming up. If the ref stops the game, it suddenly becomes a massive deal. It wouldnt surprise me if the refs have been told to try to avoid that by a cowardly PL.

Unread 22-12-2019, 11:16 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
brilliant stuff from gary neville on sky condemning what went on today. pretty sure dave jones will regret what he said, but in his defence, he was live and repeated what he was told to in his earpiece.

i think it's getting to the stage now where managers need to bring their teams off, irregardless if they're winning or not.
Millions of supporters go every weekend, of those millions thousands will be venomous cretins. If we allow them to dictate the state of play it’s all over.

Unread 22-12-2019, 11:18 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Millions of supporters go every weekend, of those millions thousands will be venomous cretins. If we allow them to dictate the state of play it’s all over.
Nobody is allowing them to do that. Most crowds will self police, and once a game gets stopped for it, people even thinking about doing it will be getting filled in aots.

Unread 22-12-2019, 11:22 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Nobody is allowing them to do that. Most crowds will self police, and once a game gets stopped for it, people even thinking about doing it will be getting filled in aots.
Isn;t having monitors in every section a better idea than whole teams walking off?

Unread 22-12-2019, 11:23 PM
David Crank

What has happened with City? Seems to have gone quiet unless I missed it.

Unread 22-12-2019, 11:27 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Brent
What has happened with City? Seems to have gone quiet unless I missed it.
Paid all the rags and websites off; an addendum to their human rights deal.

Unread 22-12-2019, 11:48 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

That itself undermines the point of the conversation. Shows the people in his ear at Sky are more worried about upsetting some people or someone higher up that they immediately want to distance themselves from Neville's comments.

Unread 23-12-2019, 12:18 AM
Redrum

Meh, it doesn't mean anything. Nothing in football means anything.

Bag of shite

Unread 23-12-2019, 12:19 AM
red in cumbria

Chelsea fans are racist, you say?? Genuinely no words to describe how shocking a development this is, nqat.

Unread 23-12-2019, 12:25 AM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Chelsea fans are racist, you say?? Genuinely no words to describe how shocking a development this is, nqat.
It was a Spurs fan.

Unread 23-12-2019, 12:26 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
It was a Spurs fan.

Unread 23-12-2019, 12:44 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
It was a Spurs fan.
The ironing is delicious.

Unread 23-12-2019, 12:44 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
It was a Spurs fan.

Unread 23-12-2019, 12:48 AM
d_knight

As good as lindelof's own goal

Unread 23-12-2019, 09:09 AM
windy waffles

Crikey

Unread 23-12-2019, 09:21 AM
Red Santos

Quote:
It was a Spurs fan.
Bet he was a Tory or a Ukipper from Essex

these lot come into London to watch the likes of Spurs, West Ham in their droves.

Fake cockney tory @#%&!s

Unread 23-12-2019, 09:25 AM
My Name is Heath

Huge fan of Collymore.

He has matured into a great interviewer and his YouTube stuff is great.

I also find Jack's use of irregardless frasmotic and rather peptastic for a Monday morning.

Unread 23-12-2019, 09:33 AM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Huge fan of Collymore.

He has matured into a great interviewer and his YouTube stuff is great.

I also find Jack's use of irregardless frasmotic and rather peptastic for a Monday morning.
The cromulent and interfrastic usage of such is the real crime here
Closed Thread