believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Yes! Yes! Thaaat's the spirit!

Unread 13-12-2011, 10:24 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
I have heard so many "Local Blues" giving it the big "we'll go unbeaten this season" shit - i was cheering Chelski all the £#%&!in way

It's so quiet amongst the new city fans (ABU's) in the office today!! Today I Am mostly wearing a black suit and tie in honour of shittys attempt at an unbeaten season - ended before mid-december - not even half way through the season

minutes silence
Did we go longer than them last season? You know, with the worst United side in fergie's tenure.

Unread 13-12-2011, 10:27 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Did we go longer than them last season? You know, with the worst United side in fergie's tenure.
Got to February, didn't we?

The difference between United and City, points wise now, is they were given dodgy penalties at home to Newcastle and we had one given against us.

Unread 13-12-2011, 10:33 AM
believe

A lot of people on facebook seem to be making a big point about how city will cope in the cold?

Unread 13-12-2011, 10:34 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
A lot of people on facebook seem to be making a big point about how city will cope in the cold?
David Silva is Spanish.

Unread 13-12-2011, 10:36 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Steve, John, Alan and Frank?

Unread 13-12-2011, 10:41 AM
rafabio

Quote:
They will buy warm weather.

Unread 13-12-2011, 10:42 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
They will buy warm weather.
You're an idiot.

Unread 13-12-2011, 10:48 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Hollow. Those who are arsed by City and Chelsea should think for one moment about Liverpool or Arsenal winning the league, then get back to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Are you bonkers?

Arsenal winning the league would be worse than City?
Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Yes, City stopped being City 3 years ago.

Don't understand how anyone could be wound up about it if they ended up winning it, its just inevitable when you go on such an aggressive spending streak. Their team is unrecognisable from the usual City, their fanbase has changed etc. They're just an extension of Abu Dhabi United Group.
What an utterly clueless dicksplash.

Unread 13-12-2011, 11:05 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
What an utterly clueless dicksplash.
It's no use hiding it Carlos old chap, you don't really like Saffers do you? Come on, be a man and admit it!

Unread 13-12-2011, 11:10 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
You're an idiot.
you are in good company then.

Unread 13-12-2011, 11:14 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
you are in good company then.

Unread 13-12-2011, 11:15 AM
Crumps

Quote:
You're still racist mate.

Unread 13-12-2011, 12:33 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Do you know what pisses me off more than anything?

The fact that we are chuffed with Chelsea beating city!

City, the team who in my lifetime as a match-goer have scraped the barrel of 3007

The team that couldn't sell their own £#%&!ing mother for a trophy since before I was born...

Being beaten by ANOTHER team who are incapable of building what our club has built!

One rich mans plaything has beaten anothers and that's it! I'm sick to £#%&!ing death of hearing 'rich clubs have always bought the league' it's bullshit! Blackburn n Chelsea have managed to buy it with outside money, let's hope them @#%&!s fail!

I'd love for one of these #@&%!s who claims the league is bought to honestly account for 'buying' the league! Adrian Durham is a prime example, we paid £30 mill for Rio so that is us buying the league....

Where did the money come from @#%&!o? Was it us playing football that people love and so selling tickets? You know MAKING OUR OWN INCOME or was it from some disinterested investor who 'nearly bought' another club a'la Abramovich?

If and it's a big if City win the league, it is very much by default rather than merit, for self serving twits in the press to excuse it is shocking...

Rant over
At least Jack Walker was from Blackburn, bit different to Russian and Arab billionaires buying a new toy for themselves. imo, obviously.

Unread 13-12-2011, 01:00 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Citeh the new vermin??

From boomoon:

How thick are they? Players too for that matter.
They actually think they "won" and now have a chance to catch us. They have no clue that clattenburg was acting on orders to reduce our lead at the top to assist the rags, Atkinson dd it at anfield.chelsea and Liverpool aren't going to get anywhere near us so gifting them points won't serve the agenda, it only serves to allow the rags to catch up . I knew the FA were worried about us when I saw the fixture schedule, the Christmas programme and the games following the champions league games but whilst of course going out of that cup our league form has not abated so something had to be done. Enter the rag refs.
People may say "what's he on about" but I'm right. I watch us week in and week out and we are a formidable side and the ONLY way we'll drop points is to be cheated. We were cheated at fulham, we were cheated at anfield and we were cheated last night. My only criticism of our team is we have to put away any chances we get, not for goal difference but to ensure that whatever the rags ref does we are too far out of sight for it to matter.
Good luck Chelsea with your hollow victory but you've been played, you were just pawns in the game of the television ratings game, the rags simply have to win stuff and be there or there abouts to keep the asia market tuning in.
Enjoy your top four finish cos that's where you'll end up, clattenburg and his colleges have an agenda and you and us are not a part of it.
The difference is we can smash that agenda if we stay strong, you're not good enough with or without help.

That's right folks! CONSPIRACY!!!!

Unread 13-12-2011, 01:02 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
I watch us week in and week out and we are a formidable side and the ONLY way we'll drop points is to be cheated.
£#%&!ing hell

Unread 13-12-2011, 01:03 PM
borsuk

Thumbs up

ace

the red card wasn't remotely controversial. but they were lucky kompany stayed on the pitch, blatant second yellow right in front of the ref that he bottled.

Unread 13-12-2011, 01:16 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
ace

the red card wasn't remotely controversial. but they were lucky kompany stayed on the pitch, blatant second yellow right in front of the ref that he bottled.
It gets better, I've only just realised who the poster is....

Everyones favourite carpet salesman who concocts tails of his families death! Yep it's DeNiro

Unread 13-12-2011, 01:17 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
ace

I didn't see the first half, but I believe Yaya was lucky to stay on the pitch too?

Unread 13-12-2011, 01:27 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I didn't see the first half, but I believe Yaya was lucky to stay on the pitch too?
yep. chelsea were very good after the first 20 minutes. ramirez is £#%&!ing rapid and for a stick insect he's pretty tenacious as well, barry and toure really struggled to cope with the energy chelsea showed through the middle and the fouls were the result.
Closed Thread