United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 23-10-2011, 12:37 PM
jem

Default Re: *Official* United v City Match Thread - Teams, Links and step aside sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
team from some guy on twitter, not confirmed

Starting XI

De Gea,Jones,Vidic, Evans,Evra,Nani,Fletcher,Anderson,Young,Rooney,Wel beck
if I were smalling, I'd be gutted. wrong game for vidic and evans. we have no one in midfield capable of winning the ball. carrick played well midweek and all fletch does is pass the ball to the opposition. fergie £#%&!s up again. better hope nani and rooney are on form and young and welbeck think it's a month ago.

Unread 23-10-2011, 12:38 PM
Ginners

Default Re: *Official* United v City Match Thread - Teams, Links and step aside sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
if I were smalling, I'd be gutted. wrong game for vidic and evans. we have no one in midfield capable of winning the ball. carrick played well midweek and all fletch does is pass the ball to the opposition. fergie £#%&!s up again. better hope nani and rooney are on form and young and welbeck think it's a month ago.
correct team is

De Gea, Evra, Ferdinand, Evans, Smalling, Fletcher, Anderson, Nani, Young, Rooney, Welbeck

Unread 23-10-2011, 12:39 PM
red in cumbria

Fletcher and Anderson. Fantastic, just fantastic

Happy with a draw already

Unread 23-10-2011, 12:40 PM
djsst

subs: Lindegaard, Jones, Park, Hernandez, Berbatov, Fabio, Valencia

Unread 23-10-2011, 12:41 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs down Re: *Official* United v City Match Thread - Teams, Links and step aside sparky

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Fletcher and Anderson. Fantastic, just fantastic

Happy with a draw already
i really hope youre not our next manager

or Prime Minister

MJ Ramone

How is Fletch getting a game ahead of Carrick ffs??.....Carrick finally put in a decent performance the other night & gets dropped

Is Cleverley even on the Bench ffs???

red in cumbria

Carrick not even on the bench, then - what's up??

Unread 23-10-2011, 12:43 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Carrick not even on the bench, then - what's up??
he's shit. hth

djsst

Toure starts instead of De Jong. Late change

jem

Quote:
correct team is

De Gea, Evra, Ferdinand, Evans, Smalling, Fletcher, Anderson, Nani, Young, Rooney, Welbeck
if I were jones, I'd be gutted that meat with eyes evans was going to get his blood twisted by aguero and mr grumpy (unless injured by his own midfield first). same problem with midfield. fergie £#%&!s up again. if fletch were from brasil, he would have been sold by now.

Unread 23-10-2011, 12:46 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
he's shit. hth
tbf, he aint as shit as Fletch...& he's starting

Unread 23-10-2011, 12:46 PM
jem

can't believe fletch is playing after rooney did so well in the carrick role last week.

Unread 23-10-2011, 12:49 PM
Tiberian

Carrick must be injured, excellent in midweek and not even on the bench today. Missing Giggs and Cleverley as well, leaves Utd very thin in midfield(insert Anderson joke).

Unread 23-10-2011, 12:50 PM
Ginners

think this is going to have goals, lots of them. 3-2 to someone.

atticusgrinch

Where the £#%&!'s clevvers?

djsst

Quote:
UtdRantcast Rant Cast
Every single one of us loves Alex Ferguson, except for that thing about the horse and f-off and support che and terrifying team selections.

red in cumbria

Carrick is not "poor" when he is playing well. Nor is Anderson, fwiw. And Cleverley is back soon - hopefully

Unread 23-10-2011, 12:51 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
think this is going to have goals, lots of them. 3-2 to someone.
me too.

i can even see a 3-3

Unread 23-10-2011, 12:52 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Carrick is not "poor" when he is playing well. Nor is Anderson, fwiw. And Cleverley is back soon
that's a bit of a £#%&!ing contradiction in terms. he never £#%&!ing plays well though does he? and don't give me he played well against a the £#%&!ing Transylvania select 11 or whatever.....he's been garbage for over 2 years.

Anderson? He's the epitome of inconsistent and we can't afford to carry him for 3 out of 5 games anymore.

Unread 23-10-2011, 12:56 PM
djsst