United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 21-10-2014, 05:02 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
racist? what the £#%&! are you on about.

Unread 21-10-2014, 05:05 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
oh you like that shit joke do you?
You could do with chilling out a bit, you know.

Unread 21-10-2014, 05:06 PM
vangaalsbigballs

Quote:
oh you like that shit joke do you?

one thing we can definitely take from the last 2 games is that Mata will need to do something a bit special in the Chelsea game if he's got any hope of keeping the scouser out of the side. not really taken his chance has he, although in fairness Valencia on the right has been a big miss for the side in the last 2 matches and his return will be a big plus no matter who is inside him

Unread 21-10-2014, 05:16 PM
MUFC One Love

Jones last night....

we won't get in the top 4 defending like we do. Absolute schoolboy stuff.

Unread 21-10-2014, 06:26 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
racist? what the £#%&! are you on about.
its out there marlo ......... does he never say to you ..why are you here pal ..... its not normal behaviour to be hanging round like you do your a grownman whats up with you ................

Unread 21-10-2014, 06:33 PM
HotChip

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
its out there marlo ......... does he never say to you ..why are you here pal ..... its not normal behaviour to be hanging round like you do your a grownman whats up with you ................
He's a young bloke hanging about with his pals tbf. You cant lambaste him for that. He knew him when his watch was a Casio ffs.

Unread 21-10-2014, 07:14 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by vangaalsbigballs
Yep, I am sure a well drilled West Brom team would have had NO IDEA of how to combat him

Unread 21-10-2014, 09:27 PM
Dasilvatwins

does anyone know if di maria is ok or not?, he did have an ice pack on his thigh yesterday when he was subbed off.

Unread 21-10-2014, 09:29 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
does anyone know if di maria is ok or not?, he did have an ice pack on his thigh yesterday when he was subbed off.
He died.

Unread 21-10-2014, 09:35 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
He died.
Dick

Unread 21-10-2014, 10:10 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieface
There was an uncanny likeness to Arsenal in that performance last night.
We need to inject more pace. Jones is a liability with two or three huge errors a game in him.
Blind strolling around like a sexy beckenbaur just seemed to confuse the back 4
RVP seems to have donned his smoking jacket and slippers.
Tarabt seems to be Shaws fitness coach.
The pie was bland and needed gravy
£#%&! off Pieface.

Unread 22-10-2014, 12:34 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
I think this is a complete myth. For a start off LVG isn't £#%&!ing stupid, and his main mantra over the last few weeks has been about his team's apparent miserable inability to carry out his philosophy on the pitch and kill the £#%&!ing game.

Last night there was plenty of side to side, penetration down both flanks at times using the full-backs, and some excellent defensive work, especially from Rojo when they were running at him. But in the end, despite throwing £150m at it, the players had to be told at half-time to speed up the passing which is pathetic - it should be automatic by now. And it took probably the most criticised big money signing ever at United to come on and actually make us look as if we could be effective - by playing a more direct and physical style than we've seen for a while. Since last season, in fact.
I'm not talking about the quality of play, though. That's still a work in progress, although again last night there were periods far superior to what we saw last year imo. The point about losing with risk is that LvG clearly is getting us higher up the pitch, to play the game in the opposition half. It leaves us vulnerable to the kind of goals we conceded last night, but even if the football still has a way to go I'd rather suffer while trying to implement these ideas than suffer trying to "make things difficult" for Newcastle United at Old Trafford.

Unread 22-10-2014, 12:59 AM
Crumps

Quote:

how did you know I was submissive?
I can travel or accommodate as needs be
Will you bring the lard?
It Is pretty obvious.
Heaton Park
Dry with a bit of sand/gravel

Unread 22-10-2014, 06:33 AM
Crumps

Quote:
I am not a toilet trader
But if I must to pass initiation..........
PM Harknowhear

Unread 22-10-2014, 07:52 AM
Red Al

We just have to be in touch of a top 4 place at the start of jan and get a couple of CB,s in or 1 CB and 1 DM even if a loan deal is required and I think we will be ok.
But lvg has got us playing some good stuff afer just a few months in charge(better than I've seen in years) but as we all know the cluster£#%&! that is our defence is letting us down

Was it just me or did shaw play like a Sunday league player that had been on the piss the night before?

Unread 22-10-2014, 08:04 AM
HotChip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
We just have to be in touch of a top 4 place at the start of jan and get a couple of CB,s in or 1 CB and 1 DM even if a loan deal is required and I think we will be ok.
But lvg has got us playing some good stuff afer just a few months in charge(better than I've seen in years) but as we all know the cluster£#%&! that is our defence is letting us down

Was it just me or did shaw play like a Sunday league player that had been on the piss the night before?
Shaw was dog poo, he did have Angel in front of him. Who is more likely to take a chance stepping forward than back, but yes Shaw was bob.

Was disappointed with his 1 on 1 's forward and in defence, thought he had a bit more too him. Early days