United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-07-2015, 06:35 PM
Reno

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX

Reckon he's getable for around 80 million pounds
I was thinking they couldnt resist 80m, £#%&! it weve got the money. Weve wasted enough on shite in the past. A worldy is going to cost.

Unread 20-07-2015, 06:35 PM
Vedder

Basti needs to have a word

Di Maria and money

Unread 20-07-2015, 06:38 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Basti needs to have a word

Di Maria and money
I think di maria is where the money would come from (sale to psg) but if we offer them di maria and cash it would surely be more appealing than just a bunch of cash.

If we just storm in there and take muller for pure cash then that makes bayern look like our feeder club. They're called fc hollywood, a proud club full of ex players on the board.

Woodwards a loon ffs.

Unread 20-07-2015, 06:39 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno
I was thinking they couldnt resist 80m, £#%&! it weve got the money. Weve wasted enough on shite in the past. A worldy is going to cost.
Bung in DiMaria and pay 25 large, and get him to pick up Reus on enroute in the taxi we'll lay on for them.

I have no doubts Louis wants a top, top striker to play in a rotating squad. Will be interesting to see if we'll go to Real's levels in order to get one.

Unread 20-07-2015, 06:40 PM
Sparky***

Never in a million years.

Unread 20-07-2015, 06:41 PM
Grimson

No chance Bayern will sell. Not for a billion pounds. They just can't.

The good thing is that the money is there for whoever is next on the list.

Unread 20-07-2015, 06:41 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Never in a million years.
Or never in seventy million pounds, as it seems.

They'd be mental to turn that sort of wedge down at the end of the day they're a business the same as any other large football club.

Unread 20-07-2015, 06:42 PM
ScarFace

Unread 20-07-2015, 06:43 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
So offer 120m

£#%&! Messi, get this magnificent creature in

Unread 20-07-2015, 06:48 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
No chance Bayern will sell. Not for a billion pounds. They just can't.

The good thing is that the money is there for whoever is next on the list.
We'd have already signed reus i think, if it werent for his injury issues.

Griezmann is gettable and like Schweini has a hardcore united fan as brother.

Unread 20-07-2015, 06:54 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Griezmann is gettable and like Schweini has a hardcore united fan as brother.
Not sure I agree. Could do with seeing his wife giving birth before coming to a conclusion

Unread 20-07-2015, 06:54 PM
ScarFace

As per an exclusive from Sport1 in Germany, Manchester United have upped their bid for Bayern Munich star Thomas Muller. The German international has often been reportedly at odds with Bayern manager Pep Guardiola, and has also been linked to Old Trafford ever since Louis van Gaal took over at the club.

The report suggests that United had their initial bid of €82m for Muller rejected, and have since returned with a €100m bid, working out at around £70m. It’s also said that van Gaal is the driving force behind the transfer, as he’s desperate to have the 25-year-old under his wing again.

It’s unlikely that Bayern would let go of both Thomas Muller and Bastian Schweinsteiger to United in one window, but if these reports hold any truth, then it’s a lot of money to consider for the Champions of Germany.

Unread 20-07-2015, 06:57 PM
RedMenace

They wouldn't dare sell him after selling Schweinsteiger surely? Even for that kind of money.

Unread 20-07-2015, 06:58 PM
MUFC One Love

They can't sell him unless it is an utterly ridiculous amount, can they?

Unread 20-07-2015, 06:59 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Rumminegge with attitude.

Unread 20-07-2015, 07:02 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
They can't sell him unless it is an utterly ridiculous amount, can they?
Like £70m ?

Unread 20-07-2015, 07:03 PM
ZiggyStardust

Load of nonsense

Muller's the most German, German I've ever seen. No way he wants to leave Bayern and there's no way Bayern would continence selling him after already losing Schweinsteiger this summer

A nothing story

Unread 20-07-2015, 07:05 PM
Vedder

The paper reporting it are very reliable btw.

Unread 20-07-2015, 07:13 PM
Der Kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
The paper reporting it are very reliable btw.
Der Wummer?

Unread 20-07-2015, 07:13 PM
S/Side.Red

If true, I find it hard to believe United would be going for him this deep into the window unless they thought he would be open to joining. Clearly Bayern would rather not sell him, but I don't think anyone dismisses £70m easily, unless it's Barca and Messi.

Big boy shit from United. Throw on another £10m, Ed.
Closed Thread