United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-03-2015, 10:16 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I think what it proved more than anything is that none of these lads can trust the people they associate with.
Footballer's mates are always going to be taking photos or recording. The only reason they're there in the first place is so they can tell everyone about it later.

Unread 15-03-2015, 10:23 AM
shyteds

hopefully any ref will do the same to Rooney when he has his next petulant rant.

Bardsleys from a family who arnt known to be the quiet shy retiring type

Unread 15-03-2015, 10:27 AM
Rorschach

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Manc knocking a scouse @#%&! out
I'm just going to go with this.

Unread 15-03-2015, 10:28 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach
I'm just going to go with this.
i'm going with "shit championship standard United reject, knocks current United captain and soon to be all time leading goalscorer out"

Unread 15-03-2015, 10:30 AM
macawber

It was a month ago, absolutely nothing to see here move along sheesh, look at the facts before you all jump on your high horses.
Oh wait why let the fact it happened a month ago get in the way of a negative United headline.

Unread 15-03-2015, 10:32 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by macawber
It was a month ago, absolutely nothing to see here move along sheesh, look at the facts before you all jump on your high horses.
Oh wait why let the fact it happened a month ago get in the way of a negative United headline.
might explain his recent upturn in form

Unread 15-03-2015, 10:36 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
Nothing surprises me when it comes to footballers anymore

vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovewdru_Jjo

Bardsley's got some moves

Giffed it

Rooneys £#%&!ing lucky he wasn't a foot further back he could have snapped his neck on the chair
£#%&!ing hell

Unread 15-03-2015, 10:36 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Getting ko'd with a jab ffs
It was very fast though and came from low down . He moves well Bardsley looks like he's had a few bouts

Unread 15-03-2015, 10:37 AM
eusker

To be fair, it's no drunken Robbo putting Strachan into the boot of his Jag and driving home.

Unread 15-03-2015, 10:41 AM
Switching Off

#lads

Unread 15-03-2015, 10:45 AM
Ginners

If he scores they should do a knock out celebration

Unread 15-03-2015, 10:47 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
If he scores they should do a knock out celebration
#bantz

Unread 15-03-2015, 10:48 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
#bantz
Great banter

Unread 15-03-2015, 10:49 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
It was very fast though and came from low down . He moves well Bardsley looks like he's had a few bouts
Still not a ko punch.

Unread 15-03-2015, 10:49 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Footballer's mates are always going to be taking photos or recording. The only reason they're there in the first place is so they can tell everyone about it later.
Can't believe you've brought Marlo into it.

Unread 15-03-2015, 10:53 AM
Bobda

KO'd from a jab barely rustled his artificial hair, never mind being put on his arse. Likely to see him get sent off for something stupid now this has got out, trying to prove he's not a complete shirt lifter.

Unread 15-03-2015, 10:58 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobda
KO'd from a jab barely rustled his artificial hair, never mind being put on his arse. Likely to see him get sent off for something stupid now this has got out, trying to prove he's not a complete shirt lifter.
they'd been on an all day session so I believe, Rooney can barely stand in the vid I love how everyone now thinks they've got something to beat Rooney with based on this.

Unread 15-03-2015, 10:58 AM
ziggyman17

Idiot...... getting paid millions of pounds to be a professional footballer, and risking injury by having a boxing match in the kitchen. Just a pity he that there was not injury, love to see how he would have explained that away to the club..

luckily there was no damage to the wig...

Unread 15-03-2015, 11:00 AM
saffers

Just two friends playing.

How is this news? How can anyone be outraged over this.

That bang to the head has resurrected Wazza's season. That or our clown coach finally deciding to play him in his actual position.

Unread 15-03-2015, 11:06 AM
sa7

Nice footwork from big Phil
Closed Thread