Default Jose Mourinho rants at Graeme Souness and Jamie Carragher

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...Carragher.html

Unread 13-03-2015, 04:03 PM
Ginners

superb

souey was a disgusting player

Unread 13-03-2015, 04:03 PM
Stickman

Well he certianly dislikes the vermin which never fails to amuse but he's incorrect here I reckon. Souness made his comments after PSG had knocked them out too so despite speaking whilst emotional, you don't get the impression he was talking out of bitterness.

Unread 13-03-2015, 04:08 PM
ziggyman17

Mourinho is a £#%&!er.. Delighted the £#%&!er will never get to manage our great club..

Unread 13-03-2015, 04:09 PM
Zorg

Souness said 'it's not the British way'. And I suppose constantly trying to break people's legs is? The cheeky @#%&!

Unread 13-03-2015, 04:09 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Mourinho is a w****r.. Delighted the £#%&!er will never get to manage our great club..
Why, what's he done?

Unread 13-03-2015, 04:10 PM
utd99

With Mourinho it's never not about Mourinho. He's such a tart.

thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
superb

souey was a disgusting player
He was £#%&!ing good too tbf, evil but talented.

They won't be banging on about this in 15 years time, despite the relatively few of our players chasing D'urso. Granted Keane & Stam are a bit more menacing than Oscar & Fabregas.

Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Why, what's he done?
won too many trophies.

bring back moyes

Unread 13-03-2015, 04:13 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Why, what's he done?
He is a dick. Trying to be be like fergie with this seige mentality, but he lacks the charisma of the great man... Trying to hard to be like the master..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
won too many trophies.

bring back moyes
He has won the piss pot league cup after 2 seasons.. Can see city beating them to the title, city win tomorrow only 2 points between them..

Unread 13-03-2015, 04:16 PM
puressence

souness is easily the best pundit on tv by a mile

Unread 13-03-2015, 04:19 PM
The Watcher

Chelsea were a disgrace tbh - add to 2011 & 2005 as European Cup games he's lost by going overly negative and snide.

Love it when he goes off on one tbf.

Quote:
“You know... the world is a bit strange. Maybe because of diet and maybe the quality of the products we are eating, I think memories are getting shorter. Because, you know, when Jamie Carragher and Graeme Souness speak about it, it's because they are having a problem for sure."

Quote:
Jamie stopped playing a couple of years ago and, in two years, he forget everything he did on the pitch. Mr Souness also forgot, but he stopped playing a long times ago.

"He also forget a couple of years after he coached Benfica I coached Benfica, I know a lot about him, so much about him. But I'm a certain kind of education, not just in football but in life, and I prefer to laugh. I prefer to say that envy is the biggest tribute that the shadows do to the man. It's about life.”

Shots fired imo.

Unread 13-03-2015, 04:29 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Mourinho is a w****r.. Delighted the £#%&!er will never get to manage our great club..
:shakehead:

Unread 13-03-2015, 04:33 PM
angrydimaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Chelsea were a disgrace tbh - add to 2011 & 2005 as European Cup games he's lost by going overly negative and snide.

Love it when he goes off on one tbf.

Shots fired imo.
I was discussing with Siders on this the other day.

He is one of the best in CL knock out games imo along side Ancelotti and LVG. But extra special since he doesn't prioritize CL (neither did LVG or fergie I think).

But it was so hypocritical from carragher and souness the pair of @#%&!s. Them talking about discipline

I bet carragher was disgusted after his tackle on nani. And souness was one of the dirtiest players ever in english game.

Love mourinho. Loves putting the boot into scouse @#%&!s.

Anyone who hates mourinho should remember the end to liverpools home game against chelsea last season

Unread 13-03-2015, 04:33 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

He hates the Scousers as much as we do.

If only.

Unread 13-03-2015, 04:36 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
Anyone who hates mourinho should remember the end to liverpools home game against chelsea last season
He saved the world with that result.

If Big Mou takes the title off City this year, he'll have done more for United fans in the last two seasons than our own managers

Unread 13-03-2015, 04:40 PM
angrydimaria

Quote:

If Big Mou takes the title off City this year, he'll have done more for United fans in the last two seasons than our own managers
I was referring to that celebration rather than the result imo. But you are right.

Imagine mourinho as united's manager mugging scouse @#%&!s at anfield like that

Quote:

I just hope we play our part too this season by beating city and not handing them 3 points :shakehead:

Unread 13-03-2015, 04:48 PM
Blagger

G2C Big Mou dishing out slaps to the scouse media. It is an utter travesty that he isn't our manager.

I recall people on here genuinely making the argument that he shouldn't be our manager because all we'd do is play boring football and win trophies.

FFS. :shakehead:

Unread 13-03-2015, 04:49 PM
Denis Irwell

Two dirty dippers lecturing on behaviour :shakehead:

Both liked the occasional leg-breaker

Unread 13-03-2015, 05:34 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Can see city beating them to the title, city win tomorrow only 2 points between them..
Yeah brilliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
G2C Big Mou dishing out slaps to the scouse media. It is an utter travesty that he isn't our manager.

I recall people on here genuinely making the argument that he shouldn't be our manager because all we'd do is play boring football and win trophies.

FFS. :shakehead:
Totes. Should have succeeded fergie. Tbh would still love him here now.
Closed Thread