United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-03-2015, 10:03 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Where's that Sané lad from, he looked tidy.

Drax might have missed too much football, I'm a bit worried about yet another crock. Reus though but he's going to one of them two in Spain or Bayern NQAT
Yep, Sane too please. Never heard of him until last night tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Love those German lads but sick of crocks tbh. Say that as someone who's been on J-Drax's dick for a couple of years now. Adore Bale too but what G-Huntz had to say about him the other night was disappointing. There is a risk that he could be another Di-Maz - bit of a lazy @#%&! who thinks he's made it.

Ideally the big money will go on Depay, Pogba and a worldy RB/CB. Get Falcao and RvP off the books too. Club needs to do proper due diligence on potential signings this summer though. No more big money @#%&!s.
Yeah, major concerns about J-Drax. No more than a pipe dream really. Reus was £#%&!ing Juve up the other week, so he's the one

Seems Bale has disappeared up his own arse. Common outcome for players who go to Madrid for big money.

Frog should have got him in '11

Unread 11-03-2015, 10:05 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Woody was getting awful stick until he spent a fortune on di maria and brought in an expired mercenary. And look how those turned out.
All Woodward’s good for is whoring the club out in ‘emerging markets’. Needs to keep his nose out of matters relating to actual football.

Unread 11-03-2015, 10:16 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
I hope lvg being in place can avoid something like last two summers.

Woody was getting awful stick until he spent a fortune on di maria and brought in an expired mercenary. And look how those turned out.
Woody did that specifically because he was smarting from the criticism of the previous summer. He more or less admitted as much. "The fans want signings, these are signings".

Don't remember being that critical personally but I just checked on the Falcao thread and sure enough I was being an arse about midfield as usual

Unread 11-03-2015, 11:12 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

We need to save Bale.

He looks broken.
Closed Thread