United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-03-2015, 01:46 PM
Sparky***

Default Football 8/03/15

Just watching Barcelona v Rayo Vallecano - I went to the shop when Barca were 2-0 I come back 10 mins later and it's 5-0

Is it any wonder Barca and Madrid score a billion goals every season and Messi has scored 40 hat tricks or whatever - the amount of teams that just surrender against them is ridiculous.

Unread 08-03-2015, 01:50 PM
Vedder

Barca are superb this season. Suarez gives them so much, they finally have someone who runs in behind, makes a world of difference. They could of had double figures here

Unread 08-03-2015, 01:53 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Just watching Barcelona v Rayo Vallecano - I went to the shop when Barca were 2-0 I come back 10 mins later and it's 5-0

Is it any wonder Barca and Madrid score a billion goals every season and Messi has scored 40 hat tricks or whatever - the amount of teams that just surrender against them is ridiculous.
is it surrending? or are they just far far superior?

Unread 08-03-2015, 01:55 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
is it surrending? or are they just far far superior?
They're far superior obviously but Vallecano are a mid table team and they look like they should be in the second division. The defending is so half arsed its unbelievable.

Unread 08-03-2015, 01:58 PM
Switching Off

Embarrassing league. Can see Bale doing 2 or 3 seasons and deciding its %@#$&!s.

Unread 08-03-2015, 02:09 PM
Tiberian

Goal difference not counting is possibly a factor. 2/3 down with 30 minutes left most bottom half PL teams would be in damage limitation mode.

Unread 08-03-2015, 02:22 PM
Lok

There's 22 live matches on TV today, surely some sort of a record.

Only 2 are English

Unread 08-03-2015, 02:43 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
There's 22 live matches on TV today, surely some sort of a record.

Only 2 are English

not interested in any of them

Unread 08-03-2015, 03:35 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

I think it works a treat the way TV have spread the Cup ties over the entire weekend & into Monday night.
It really adds to the excitement.

Chuffed to bits that I won't get to see our game tomorrow night because I'm away & will be travelling while it's on.
It would have made no sense whatsoever to have the game on this afternoon

Unread 08-03-2015, 03:49 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
not interested in any of them
Are you not looking forward to Orlando v New York City?

Lampard making his debut.... oh wait

Still, Kaka and Villa playing against a load of non-league standard players. Might be funny. Can't be any worse than Dragons Den.

Unread 08-03-2015, 03:59 PM
MagnificentSeven

camarthen town vs. rhyl

Unread 08-03-2015, 04:02 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I think it works a treat the way TV have spread the Cup ties over the entire weekend & into Monday night.

Chuffed to bits that I won't get to see our game tomorrow night because I'm away & will be travelling while it's on.
I completely agree. It would have been a pain in the arse for me to have gone to the match this weekend as I've got plenty of spare time. Much better for me to have to rush home from work then battle through the traffic to get to an evening kick off. I bet Arsenal fans feel the same too

Unread 08-03-2015, 04:18 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
camarthen town vs. rhyl
Carmarthen Town

Unread 08-03-2015, 04:20 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
I completely agree. It would have been a pain in the arse for me to have gone to the match this weekend as I've got plenty of spare time. Much better for me to have to rush home from work then battle through the traffic to get to an evening kick off. I bet Arsenal fans feel the same too
It's a £#%&!ing farce.

The Press & the FA pissing their hysterical pants about things that don't really matter - spitting, controversial comments or diving - yet there's not a peep from them when there's a real issue to deal with.

Utter stupidity.

Unread 08-03-2015, 04:23 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
It's a £#%&!ing farce.

The Press & the FA pissing their hysterical pants about things that don't really matter - spitting, controversial comments or diving - yet there's not a peep from them when there's a real issue to deal with.

Utter stupidity.
Especially as you had a £#%&!ing local derby as one of the ties - why the £#%&! wasn't THAT game the Monday night game?

Unread 08-03-2015, 04:26 PM
Ginners

cant beat a bit of monday night football, FA have got this one bang on

Unread 08-03-2015, 04:34 PM
innit

Blackburn might as well not turn up today.

5-0 to the scum.

Unread 08-03-2015, 04:36 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by innit
Blackburn might as well not turn up today.

5-0 to the scum.

You're probably right but stop doing this. Reverse cursing doesn't work on our enemies. Least of all them @#%&!s.

Unread 08-03-2015, 04:46 PM
wiganste

Quote:

Same here. Fly to lisbon at half 8 tomorrow night.

Unread 08-03-2015, 04:58 PM
innit

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

You're probably right but stop doing this. Reverse cursing doesn't work on our enemies. Least of all them @#%&!s.
I'm saying it because I believe it.

It's written, Gerrards 35th birthday on May 30th, his last game.

And the fact is I fear playing them in the final, seriously.
Closed Thread