United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-02-2015, 02:22 PM
hopkins

I'd assume mail/express/youtube commenters are anonymous trolls, but go and find a britain first or some other right-wing turd page on facebook, and you have real people saying the same thing on open/public comments for all and sundry to see

this country!

Unread 18-02-2015, 02:24 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
I'd assume mail/express/youtube commenters are anonymous trolls, but go and find a britain first or some other right-wing turd page on facebook, and you have real people saying the same thing on open/public comments for all and sundry to see

this country!
Every country.

Internet comments pages have shown the world is full of absolute clowns.

Unread 18-02-2015, 02:25 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
It takes a lot of guts to do what they did. I only seen the vud quick this morning but iirc the £#%&!ers weren't even giving the man eye contact.

Its just so cowardly.

I saw two Slavia lads in their 20s last week or so roaring football songs at the ticket machine in the metro.

At mid day during the week. They were shouting at people going to lunch or with prams ffs :shakehead:

They're basically just advertising the fact they are total losers.
people singing football songs when not at the football is one of the most cringeworthy sights in the world.

Unread 18-02-2015, 02:25 PM
forzagarza

Quote:

this country!
Racist

Unread 18-02-2015, 02:27 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
people singing football songs when not at the football is one of the most cringeworthy sights in the world.

Is it ok when on the way to the ground though? Outside the ground? The day of the game? Is it ok for european away games but not domestic? Comeon Zorg we need some hard and fast rules here

Unread 18-02-2015, 02:28 PM
Ethers

Quote:
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=213536

Unread 18-02-2015, 02:28 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Every country.

Internet comments pages have shown the world is full of absolute clowns.
I'm not sure thats true, it's just that the internet seems to make people think that their opinions are important so they ham them up

Unread 18-02-2015, 02:30 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Was about to link it myself, tbf.

Unread 18-02-2015, 02:32 PM
Jethro

Quote:
#MoyesIn

Nqat.
Neo Neo Neo Neo Neo

Unread 18-02-2015, 02:34 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Is it ok when on the way to the ground though? Outside the ground? The day of the game? Is it ok for european away games but not domestic? Comeon Zorg we need some hard and fast rules here
Managed to get a deal on a 4 or 5 star hotel for a euro away. Having the complimentary breakfast. Always ok to gargle your club anthems with the jug of orange juice.

Unread 18-02-2015, 02:39 PM
dragflick

Quote:
This was alright though tbf...

Unread 18-02-2015, 03:18 PM
marlo

I'm a victim of racism almost on a daily basis!

Unread 18-02-2015, 03:36 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
I'm a victim of racism almost on a daily basis!
From whom? I thought modern Britain hated Eastern Europeans these days

Unread 18-02-2015, 03:37 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
From whom? I thought modern Britain hated Eastern Europeans these days
Chelsea supporters obviously

Unread 18-02-2015, 04:16 PM
Stakker

http://sport.bt.com/sport-football/n...Qqg9_w.twitter

That's a superb excuse. Dog ate my homework-esque in it's complete and utter believablility.

Unread 18-02-2015, 04:23 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stakker

That's a superb excuse. Dog ate my homework-esque in it's complete and utter believablility.
TBF the train did look pretty full, but if it was a tall blonde in a short skirt wanting to squeeze in there , I'm quite sure fatty rent boy wouldn't have barged her off. I watched that Donald McIntyre documentary over Christmas about the headhunters, as far right as you can get.

Unread 18-02-2015, 04:25 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
I mean not at the football as in there's no game and they're singing at commuters minding their own business. Admittedly I haven't finished the official rule book yet though.

Unread 18-02-2015, 04:29 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stakker

'Yes, it's a song about somebody else but I don't know the words' ffs

Unread 18-02-2015, 04:55 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyescabo
Anyone with a first name of "Mitchell" is bound to be a try hard, look at me, wannabee hoolie #@&%!

Have a look at his twitter @cfcmccoy
He protected it this morning......was having a look last night.

He's got '****' tweets etc early on his timeline, what shocked me was united lads tweeting him and revelling in it...
It's not just Chelsea...

Unread 18-02-2015, 05:20 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
meanwhile, in the daily mail comments :shakehead:

I think - THINK - that last comment is a parody. Can never be sure, mind :shakehead:
Closed Thread