United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-02-2015, 12:05 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
So is he saying no football fans are racist?
No. He's saying it wouldn't be accepted by the club or pub.

He would know because he's a season ticket holder (therefore an authority on the subject) and he has a bird's eye view of all supporters and pubs prior to games.

Unread 18-02-2015, 12:06 PM
hopkins

meanwhile, in the daily mail comments :shakehead:

Unread 18-02-2015, 12:07 PM
Switching Off

Hopefully Chelsea make a gesture. Invite the lad to a game, tour of the stadium, meet the captain etc.

Unread 18-02-2015, 12:09 PM
beersexchipsgravy

Quote:
Paul Reader ‏@puds68 3h3 hours ago
@steve10rogers @ColinMurray I think the bloke standing by the door blocking it and chanting "Chelsea, Chelsea" may possibly be a Chelsea fan

Unread 18-02-2015, 12:10 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins

'I can't wait for Farage to bring us free speech so we can stop this sort of talk

Unread 18-02-2015, 12:32 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Hopefully Chelsea make a gesture. Invite the lad to a game, tour of the stadium, meet the captain etc.

Unread 18-02-2015, 12:34 PM
andyroo

"Any racism and you'd be barred for life"

Unless you play for them that is

Unread 18-02-2015, 12:41 PM
barca99

Those comments ffs

Unread 18-02-2015, 12:56 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
"Any racism and you'd be barred for life"

Unless you play for them that is
Or the fella who made monkey gestures at Evra, who I know for a fact still goes....

Unread 18-02-2015, 01:16 PM
dragflick

Unread 18-02-2015, 01:20 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Surprised it took that long tbh

Unread 18-02-2015, 01:20 PM
andyroo

Yes Mateus of Cheshire, those people singing "we're racists and that's the way we like it" would be shocked, shocked at the suggestion of racism.

Unread 18-02-2015, 01:29 PM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

Of course, if the club don't so anything I'm sure JT the Lionheart will be only too happy to sort something out. For a small fee of course

Unread 18-02-2015, 01:34 PM
Pop

"Any racism at Liverpool and you'd be banned for life".

Did we ever find out how that poor fella at Anfield who was having an asthma attack and reaching for his inhaler (and NOT making monkey gestures) got on?

Unread 18-02-2015, 01:41 PM
S/Side.Red

Tbf they're only doing what they wouldn't have the balls to do at Arsenal or Spurs. They've always been basically literate Millwall fans.

Unread 18-02-2015, 01:42 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
"Any racism at Liverpool and you'd be banned for life".

Did we ever find out how that poor fella at Anfield who was having an asthma attack and reaching for his inhaler (and NOT making monkey gestures) got on?
he was in bed during the whole incident

Unread 18-02-2015, 01:52 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Tbf they're only doing what they wouldn't have the balls to do at Arsenal or Spurs. They've always been basically literate Millwall fans.
It takes a lot of guts to do what they did. I only seen the vud quick this morning but iirc the £#%&!ers weren't even giving the man eye contact.

Its just so cowardly.

I saw two Slavia lads in their 20s last week or so roaring football songs at the ticket machine in the metro.

At mid day during the week. They were shouting at people going to lunch or with prams ffs :shakehead:

They're basically just advertising the fact they are total losers.

Unread 18-02-2015, 02:01 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins

That's £#%&!ing hilarious . Stand up for the English ..... On a french train ... In France lol

Unread 18-02-2015, 02:04 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
It takes a lot of guts to do what they did. I only seen the vud quick this morning but iirc the £#%&!ers weren't even giving the man eye contact.

Its just so cowardly.

I saw two Slavia lads in their 20s last week or so roaring football songs at the ticket machine in the metro.

At mid day during the week. They were shouting at people going to lunch or with prams ffs :shakehead:

They're basically just advertising the fact they are total losers.
As you said earlier pal, pathetic. Zero self awareness about what sad cases they look.

Unread 18-02-2015, 02:17 PM
Pop

You'd want to be a right £#%&!ing @#%&! to go to another country and carry on like them #@&%!s to an inhabitant of it..

Then again, they are £#%&!ing @#%&!s. Pity they didn't fall under the £#%&!ing train.
Closed Thread