United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-02-2014, 07:01 PM
Mr Castro

It's pretty well known they were all pissed, even the kids. Not sure why there needs to be an enquiry to establish that.

Unread 05-02-2014, 07:04 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
It's pretty well known they were all pissed, even the kids. Not sure why there needs to be an enquiry to establish that.
To identify the police officers who forced them to drink

Unread 05-02-2014, 07:14 PM
thatsfuctit

Apologies for the thread title typo #toomuchpure

Unread 05-02-2014, 07:22 PM
Mr Castro

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
To identify the police officers who forced them to drink
Oh I see....

Unread 05-02-2014, 07:30 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
More like:

1. Compo claim.
2. Compo claim.
3. Compo claim.

Repeat until you're £#%&!ing sick of hearing about it.
Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

Unread 05-02-2014, 07:39 PM
Pop

Unread 05-02-2014, 08:00 PM
djsst

Fella on the radio called himself a "Hillsborough Survivor". Does this tag apply to everyone at the game or was he injured in some way ?
Wasn't made clear.

Unread 05-02-2014, 08:03 PM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
Fella on the radio called himself a "Hillsborough Survivor". Does this tag apply to everyone at the game or was he injured in some way ?
Wasn't made clear.

Makes it sound like the £#%&!ing Holocaust.

You'd think the authorities might get a bit suspicious once they've had 500,000 compo claims.

Unread 05-02-2014, 08:08 PM
dunk

Adrian Durham ranting about this and how the alcohol consumed doesn't matter and it's all a disgrace £#%&!ing pathetic spouse @#%&!s. Admit you were at fault and move the £#%&! on.

Unread 05-02-2014, 11:22 PM
sa7

Disgusting scum, what the £#%&! else can you say?

Unread 05-02-2014, 11:33 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
It happened in the 20th though hth

The reference was to the officer yesterday requesting a fresh investigation into the blood samples taken when they were more concerned about smearing the names of innocent people, than preventing the disaster happening again.

There are some really sad views on here on this topic, quite shameful.

I hope the families whose loved ones not only died at a football match, but whose memories and names were smeared by their own police force and government get justice.

I hope that I or you never have to experience anything like that.

Unread 05-02-2014, 11:38 PM
Cedric Sneer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
The reference was to the officer yesterday requesting a fresh investigation into the blood samples taken when they were more concerned about smearing the names of innocent people, than preventing the disaster happening again.

There are some really sad views on here on this topic, quite shameful.

I hope the families whose loved ones not only died at a football match, but whose memories and names were smeared by their own police force and government get justice.

I hope that I or you never have to experience anything like that.
Excellent post Pure.

Unread 05-02-2014, 11:40 PM
Barcabal

Police didn't give a £#%&!. Scousers drunk, disorderly, aggressive as usual led to it. All to blame and compo is a coming. Hi vis was born

Unread 05-02-2014, 11:41 PM
Cedric Sneer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcabal
Police didn't give a £#%&!. Scousers drunk, disorderly, aggressive as usual led to it. All to blame and compo is a coming. Hi vis was born
Nice one Slopps.

Unread 05-02-2014, 11:42 PM
armchair

I feel like it was the perfect storm and a lot of things contributed to it. It wasn't all the police, it wasn't all drunk fans. The police tried to cover up their misdeeds though and shift blame so that's another crime on top of the original. But that doesn't make the reasons the events happened any different.

Seems like the nuremberg trials didn't go on this long though.

Yes fans were drunk but regardless it's up to the police to control that. Unfortunately some prefer to wallow in the mud of perpetual injustice rather than accepting obvious facts.

Unread 05-02-2014, 11:46 PM
Barcabal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric Sneer
Nice one Slopps.
Until we meet again and the case is solv'ed

Unread 05-02-2014, 11:56 PM
Cedric Sneer

Quote:
Until we meet again and the case is solv'ed
And when will the case be solv'ed?

Unread 06-02-2014, 12:06 AM
Barcabal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric Sneer
And when will the case be solv'ed?
He'll be back you speccy git. I'm sorting it this week.

Unread 06-02-2014, 12:12 AM
Cedric Sneer

Quote:
He'll be back you speccy git. I'm sorting it this week.
ok meatball head.

Unread 06-02-2014, 12:24 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I feel like it was the perfect storm and a lot of things contributed to it. It wasn't all the police, it wasn't all drunk fans. The police tried to cover up their misdeeds though and shift blame so that's another crime on top of the original. But that doesn't make the reasons the events happened any different.

Seems like the nuremberg trials didn't go on this long though.

Yes fans were drunk but regardless it's up to the police to control that. Unfortunately some prefer to wallow in the mud of perpetual injustice rather than accepting obvious facts.
I agree to a degree but the police shoulder by far the largest part of responsibility in my view. Most on here seem hung up that the scousers should accept the blame or at least some part of it. Fair enough but it's deliberately missing the real issue or at least conveniently focussing on a fairly incidental one.

Would the disaster had happened if fans were tee total? - yes in my view. Would the disaster have happened if the police had taken some really obvious and simple crowd control steps? - not a chance.

The culpability of the police is best evidenced by the fraudulent duplicitous steps they took to fabricate evidence and create the sense that the fans were to blame.

None of this gets away from the Japanese water torture that the scousers employ on hillsborough but don't let your prejudice affect the truth.
Closed Thread