United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-02-2014, 05:12 PM
thatsfuctit

Default Hillsborough inquiry

I see there is some squabbling about whether alcohol was a factor in the tragedy

can we guess which side thinks it's relevant and should be discussed and which doesn't?

#seethinnshakin

Unread 05-02-2014, 05:15 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
I see there is some squabbling about whether alcohol was a factor in the tragedy

can we guess which side thinks it's relevant and should be discussed and which doesn't?

#seethinnshakin
i will let you know!

Unread 05-02-2014, 05:16 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
i will let you know!
done much seething yet?

Unread 05-02-2014, 05:21 PM
Pop

Stages of Scouse grief

1. Fuming

2. Livid

3. Seething

4. Shaking with rage

5. Floods of tears

Unread 05-02-2014, 05:23 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Stages of Scouse grief

1. Fuming

2. Livid

3. Seething

4. Shaking with rage

5. Floods of tears
and repeat.....

Unread 05-02-2014, 05:25 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
done much seething yet?
Im stll waiting for confirmation that I dont have to go to this

waves fond farewell to business :shakehead:

Unread 05-02-2014, 06:05 PM
thatsfuctit

Vermin bingo

Dev Raval ‏@D_Raval 35m
Absolutely shocked the police lawyers at Hillsborough inquest want to investigate the amount of alcohol LFC fans had. So irrelevant #JFT96

Unread 05-02-2014, 06:06 PM
thatsfuctit

diane lynn ‏@dianekop 40m
Can feel myself getting wound up for the Hillsborough inquests, SYP are a joke wanting alcohol levels to be considered, #justiceonitsway

Unread 05-02-2014, 06:07 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Tin hat etc I don't care about the drinking, I'm sure some were drunk and badly behaved. The police coverup and governmental collusion at the time was disgusting and unacceptable . Those families went through hell and justice must be served.

Carry on with the bad rep ducks back water etc.

Unread 05-02-2014, 06:08 PM
Switching Off

Proof if it were needed that truth is not what they want, just for it to be somebody else's fault.

Unread 05-02-2014, 06:09 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Vermin bingo

Dev Raval ‏@D_Raval 35m
Absolutely shocked the police lawyers at Hillsborough inquest want to investigate the amount of alcohol LFC fans had. So irrelevant #JFT96
Rivalry aside, course it's £#%&!ing relevant.

Unread 05-02-2014, 06:09 PM
red in cumbria

Oh dear, the scouse/bertie rumours will only intensify with that post Dakoters

You have a point, nonetheless. The behaviour of the authoriries both then and in the aftermath was genuinely disgusting - even Griefmania at its worst can't alter that.

Unread 05-02-2014, 06:20 PM
wiganste

Of course alcohol needs to be considered. When you're drunk, rational thought and behaviour goes out of the window. You think you can do anything and at the time fighting or causing trouble with the filth was fair game

Unread 05-02-2014, 06:24 PM
92ToBury

Rivalry aside, forget alcohol, how many were trying to get in without a ticket?

Unread 05-02-2014, 06:26 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Rivalry aside, forget alcohol, how many were trying to get in without a ticket?
If you listen to the vermin, they'll tell you (with a straight face too) that they all had tickets

Unread 05-02-2014, 06:29 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
Tin hat etc I don't care about the drinking, I'm sure some were drunk and badly behaved. The police coverup and governmental collusion at the time was disgusting and unacceptable . Those families went through hell and justice must be served.

Carry on with the bad rep ducks back water etc.
Don't disagree - could on been us, just struggle with the image that they seem to want to portray that it was something akin to a sunday school outing turning up

Unread 05-02-2014, 06:29 PM
Pop

£#%&! them. All of them. They've turned the whole thing into such a complete and utter circus nobody will ever take their 'fight for justice' the slightest bit seriously.

@#%&!s.

Unread 05-02-2014, 06:34 PM
wiganste

You have to remember these same fans were charging turnstiles at Chelsea a couple of years ago and did the same in Athens in 2007. Robbing tickets off each other etc.

Back in the 80's, it was far worse. And not just the scousers. £#%&!ing sick of these @#%&!s pointing their grubby theiving fingers at everyone bar themselves. Always the victims....

Unread 05-02-2014, 06:39 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
You have to remember these same fans were charging turnstiles at Chelsea a couple of years ago and did the same in Athens in 2007. Robbing tickets off each other etc.

Back in the 80's, it was far worse. And not just the scousers. £#%&!ing sick of these @#%&!s pointing their grubby theiving fingers at everyone bar themselves. Always the victims....
It was the fear of another Heysel that caused Hillsborough. Everything the police did that day was motivated by it.

The cover-up afterwards was a disgrace though NQAT

Unread 05-02-2014, 06:48 PM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Stages of Scouse grief

1. Fuming

2. Livid

3. Seething

4. Shaking with rage

5. Floods of tears
More like:

1. Compo claim.
2. Compo claim.
3. Compo claim.

Repeat until you're £#%&!ing sick of hearing about it.
Closed Thread