United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-03-2015, 11:07 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I didn't see the second half, just the last few mins. Crowd seemed dead and the players played like it was 0-3 and the game was lost.
they weren't unlucky not to score, but that should have been 0-0.

Unread 16-03-2015, 11:09 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
I didn't see the second half, just the last few mins. Crowd seemed dead and the players played like it was 0-3 and the game was lost.
Absolutely. Swansea not pressing the ball at all. Liverpool changed their shape in the 2nd half and Swansea's one-paced midfield couldn't cope.

Unread 16-03-2015, 11:09 PM
angrydimaria

Quote:
They clearly banked on getting the first goal and tried to get at liverpool early. But they are absolutely useless upfront. That @#%&! sigurdsson (sp?) only scores against united. They were always going to be £#%&!ed if liverpool scored first.

Unread 17-03-2015, 05:50 AM
Denis Irwell

They play us and fluke a late goal - they play the dippers and fluke a goal for them

Unread 17-03-2015, 07:21 AM
Clarkie

Knew it was coming after the first half....Swansea were all over them and got nothing.

I'm just surprised HE didn't get the winning last min penalty

From our perspective, how the hell are we going to line up against them?

Shaw couldn't cope with Ox's pace and is injured anyways.
Blind is too slow to go against Sterling
I don't trust Rojo on the left.

Dare I say it but, Young?

Unread 17-03-2015, 08:18 AM
puressence

nothing to fear sunday the big fell picking up sakho is a must hes the original bambi on ice the @#%&! ... get over the first 15 mins then boom game over ..

Unread 17-03-2015, 08:22 AM
Marvel7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Knew it was coming after the first half....Swansea were all over them and got nothing.

I'm just surprised HE didn't get the winning last min penalty

From our perspective, how the hell are we going to line up against them?

Shaw couldn't cope with Ox's pace and is injured anyways.
Blind is too slow to go against Sterling
I don't trust Rojo on the left.

Dare I say it but, Young?
Shaw started that game not 100%, was way off the pace in everything he did. If he is fully 100% he can cope with Sterling just fine. Have a feeling though Van Gaal will go 3 at the back and match them like for like, that could possibly mean Young at LWB

Unread 17-03-2015, 09:12 AM
Szekely

pressure on Liverpool now. shades of last season now that there is genuine expectation around.

that's the poorest they've played for a while and it was after a week off and them bigging up their freshness. avoid defeat on Sunday and I'm very confident we'll edge top four.

Unread 17-03-2015, 09:21 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szekely
pressure on Liverpool now. shades of last season now that there is genuine expectation around.

that's the poorest they've played for a while and it was after a week off and them bigging up their freshness. avoid defeat on Sunday and I'm very confident we'll edge top four.
we're 2 points off 2nd. we should aim to do better than edge top 4.

Unread 17-03-2015, 09:22 AM
RedMenace

Hadn't realised they still have Arsenal and Chelsea away. Stoke too. They're due to drop points soon, as with last year they won't win every game. We won't either but being two points ahead with a better goal difference could be useful.

Unread 17-03-2015, 09:31 AM
Szekely

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
we're 2 points off 2nd. we should aim to do better than edge top 4.
we should aim to play with the same aggression and freedom we did at the weekend and that will be enough to beat most teams.

I've said it a few times, but Liverpool are up against it more than people think. Their form has been excellent and they more or less need to maintain it for the last ten to stay in touch. ten wins from twelve now is it? they'll probably need another seven from their last nine. 17 or so wins from 20 matches is a big ask. history tells us there is another dip in form in them.

as tough as our fixtures are, we have that two point cushion and their margin for error is less.

Unread 17-03-2015, 09:31 AM
puressence

Even if the y win its not all bad the next games we have villa home arse play lpool .. Im looking forward to city and chelsea tbh van gaal will be so looking forward to these games

Unread 17-03-2015, 09:35 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Hadn't realised they still have Arsenal and Chelsea away. Stoke too. They're due to drop points soon, as with last year they won't win every game. We won't either but being two points ahead with a better goal difference could be useful.
And TP's West Brom away. Without Ben Foster too, hopefully.

Unread 17-03-2015, 11:59 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
What a £#%&!ing bastard Henderson is. I'd love to German suplex him into a bed of nails. New Scouse hero
I've decided to stop using Nivea products on the strength of that £#%&!ing advert
Closed Thread