United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-02-2015, 02:40 PM
Fat Al

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-31586198

Wham fans at it now.

You can guarantee that a vid of Utd fans singing anti-scouse songs will get 'complained' about in the same way next month, with the Merseyside Victim Industry claiming that being anti-scouse is on a par with racism.

Unread 23-02-2015, 02:46 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
So he's either a racist, or more likely a coward desperate to fit in with the group. Either way he's a @#%&!.
He could be just doing the human rights thing for his career.

Probs he had too much booze and thought why not join in and harass the black man.

Unread 23-02-2015, 02:47 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-31586198

Wham fans at it now.

You can guarantee that a vid of Utd fans singing anti-scouse songs will get 'complained' about in the same way next month, with the Merseyside Victim Industry claiming that being anti-scouse is on a par with racism.
They've probably even got a par racist league drawn up.

Uruguayan lawyers on standby.

Unread 11-03-2015, 12:23 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
keeeeeeerching!
A rather shallow and small minded way of looking at things.

Unread 11-03-2015, 12:28 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
A rather shallow and small minded way of looking at things.

How does me saying that show how i am looking at things?

Unread 11-03-2015, 12:32 PM
Jethro

Quote:

How does me saying that show how i am looking at things?
Because you're insinuating that he's milking the incident for cash

Unread 11-03-2015, 12:34 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

FFS. Don't ask Dave Whelan his thoughts.

Unread 11-03-2015, 12:34 PM
irk

Quote:
keeeeeeerching!
Soulman? he's not even black

Unread 11-03-2015, 12:38 PM
barca99

Quote:
Because you're insinuating that he's milking the incident for cash
You got all that from kerching? damn you're good!

Unread 11-03-2015, 12:40 PM
Jethro

Quote:
You got all that from kerching? damn you're good!

Well here's your chance to clear it up. What did you mean?

Unread 11-03-2015, 01:15 PM
Switching Off

There's definitely an element of compo here. Since his lawyer got involved he "can't work" and is frightened to leave the house. Yet he was actually found by a journalist who waited at the station 24 hours later wagering he'd be there again. And he was.

Unread 11-03-2015, 01:16 PM
saffers

Quote:
Pretty clear what he meant.

But looking forward to barcaers reply on how he knows how it feels to be racially abused.

Unread 11-03-2015, 01:21 PM
barca99

Quote:
I was implying he will get money out of the whole ordeal.

Now unless you miss read kerching as something else it generally means money. Money is what he will get out of all of this, that's what i meant, problem?

I never once said it was right or acceptable, never said he was lying, never said it makes up for what he went through.

Stop looking for something that isn't there and apologies now as ironically you are stopping me from working by making me explain myself.

Unread 11-03-2015, 01:27 PM
Jethro

Quote:
I was implying he will get money out of the whole ordeal.

Now unless you miss read kerching as something else it generally means money. Money is what he will get out of all of this, that's what i meant, problem?

I never once said it was right or acceptable, never said he was lying, never said it makes up for what he went through.

Stop looking for something that isn't there and apologies now as ironically you are stopping me from working by making me explain myself.
He may well get something but I misread it as you saying he's milking it just for cash. Here's your apology

Unread 11-03-2015, 02:33 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Seriously pal?

A typically Gallic response if we're honest.
Eric didn't get that memo

Unread 11-03-2015, 02:43 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Eric didn't get that memo
Quote:
"It's my country but I don't want to know about France - I was born there but I feel English." - Eric Cantona

Unread 11-03-2015, 02:48 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Thumbs up

great link irk. can't give you rep so you'll have to make do with this piss-weak post.

Unread 11-03-2015, 02:51 PM
andyroo

Quote:

Though sadly lacking the wonderfully Messianic tones of Wellington's crack about being born in a stable

Unread 11-03-2015, 02:58 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Though sadly lacking the wonderfully Messianic tones of Wellington's crack about being born in a stable
Quote:
"I have seen their backs before, madam."

This is attributed to Wellington as a statement to an unidentified woman at a reception in Vienna, who had apologized for the rudeness of some French officers who had turned their backs on him when he entered.

Unread 11-03-2015, 03:19 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Seriously pal?

A typically Gallic response if we're honest.
Think jethers is trying to see if anyone will drop a race related fart in the thread.

I will. He is obviously seeking to milk it. 'Tablets' , give over. If the bloke in question can't dismiss the incident, as ugly as it was and accept that it was perpetrated by a small group of the most stupid ignorant pissed up people alive on this planet then hopefully the tablets he's taking can give him some better proportion.

If his motivation is to highlight some of the really genuinely awful racist stuff that occurs as irk's link alludes then fair enough but I'm not sure his 'the incident has destroyed me' plea actually does that. Either way though, he is milking it.

Think he did the right thing turning down the Chelsea visit though - that would have been ridiculous.
Closed Thread